|01-03-2019 11:44 AM CET - IT, New Media & Software||
Managed Security Services Market Competitive Analysis 2025 By Verizon, Symantec, Dell, Ericsson, Fortinet, Avaya, CenturyLink, BT Group Intel, Trustwave, HPE Security - Data Security, At & T, HP, Accenture, Cisco, IBM, Deloitte Digital And Other
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
PR Agency: Data Bridge Market Research
Owing to the changes in the Managed Security Services market for the forecasted period of 2018 to 2025, Information and Communication Technology industry is estimated to undergo some changes. The Managed Security Services report is a window to the market while explaining the terminologies like classifications, market definition, applications, engagements, and market trends. Besides, the Managed Security Services report contains SWOT analysis for the market which simplifies what the market drivers and restraints while showing the recent developments, product launches, joint ventures, mergers and accusations by the several key players and brands that are driving the Managed Security Services market.
Key questions answered in the Managed Security Services Report
1. What are the challenges being faced by the new entrants?
2. Which will be the Managed Security Services application and sorts and estimate joined intently by makers?
3. Which will be the dangers which will attack growth?
4. The length of the global Managed Security Services market opportunity?
5. How Managed Security Services Market share advance vacillations their value from various assembling brands?
Global managed security services market is fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market in order to sustain in long run. The report includes market shares of managed security services market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Get Sample Report PDF at databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
The Global Managed Security Services Market accounted for USD 20.92 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 15.1% the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025 With Top Players In Global Managed Security Services Market:
• Verizon Communications,
• IBM Corporation,
• Symantec Corporation,
• At & T,
• Dell Secureworks Inc.,
• Cisco Systems Inc.,
• Trustwave Holdings Inc.,
• Accenture PLC,
• HP Enterprise,
• Computer Sciences Corporation,
• Avaya Inc.,
• BT Group plc,
• And Others
Request Analyst Call At databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=globa...
Table Of Content:
Part 01: Executive Summary
Part 02: Scope Of The Report
Part 03: Global Managed Security Services Market Landscape
• Market ecosystem
• Market characteristics
• Market segmentation analysis
Part 04: Global Managed Security Services Market Sizing
• Market definition
• Market sizing
• Market size and forecast
Part 05: Five Forces Analysis
• Bargaining power of buyers
• Bargaining power of suppliers
• Threat of new entrants
• Threat of substitutes
• Threat of rivalry
• Market condition
Part 06: Global Managed Security Services Market Segmentation By Product
• Market segmentation by product
• Market segmentation By Applications
• Market segmentation By End Users
• Comparison by product
• Others - Market size and forecast
• Market opportunity by product
Part 07: Customer Landscape
Part 08: Geographic Landscape
• Geographic segmentation
• Geographic comparison
• Americas - Market size and forecast
• EMEA - Market size and forecast
• APAC - Market size and forecast
• Key leading countries
• Market opportunity
Part 09: Decision Framework
Part 10: Drivers And Challenges
• Market drivers
• Market challenges
Part 11: Market Trends
Part 12: Vendor Landscape
• Landscape Disruption
Part 13: Vendor Analysis
And More…..Get Detailed TOC: databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-managed-sec...
Segmentation: Global Managed Security Services Market
The global managed security services market is based on
• security type,
• organization size,
• deployment model,
• geographical segments
Based on type, the global managed security services market is segmented into
• managed identity and access management (IAM),
• managed antivirus/anti-malware,
• managed firewall,
• managed risk and compliance management,
• managed vulnerability management,
• managed intrusion detection system/ intrusion prevention system (IDS/IPS),
• managed security information and event management (SIEM),
• managed unified threat management (UTM),
• managed encryption,
• managed disaster recovery,
• managed data loss prevention (DLP),
• managed distributed denial of service (DDoS) mitigation
• others (managed web filtering, managed application whitelisting, and managed patch management)
Based on security type, the global managed security services market is segmented into managed network security,
• managed endpoint security,
• managed application security,
• managed cloud security
• others (managed database security and managed web security)
Based on organization size, the global managed security services market is segmented into
• large enterprises
Based on deployment model, the global managed security services market is segmented into on premises and cloud.
• Based on vertical, the global managed security services market is segmented into
• financial services, and insurance (BFSI),
• government and defense,
• telecom and it,
• energy and utilities,
• others (education, media and entertainment, and automotive)
Based on geography, the global managed security services market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as
• North America,
• South America,
• Middle East & Africa
Drivers and Restraints:
• Rising consciousness for cyber-attacks among organizations.
• The rise in public and private cloud deployment model.
• Increasing investment in IT infrastructure development.
• Increasing number of cyber-attacks with day to day technological advancements.
• Ever-growing complex risk and compliance requirement.
• Threat of rising DDOS attack on cloud service approval
Get Regional Customization and Discount databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Customization of the Report: This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with us (email@example.com), we will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1468430 • Views: 349More releases