|01-03-2019 11:25 AM CET - Industry, Real Estate & Construction||
Global Tire Material Market Future Scope, Opportunities with Strategic Business Growth and Top manufacturers are ExxonMobil, PPG Industries, Shell, Chevron, Nynas AB, PetroChina, LANXESS, The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company, Nokian Tyres plc, Tbk
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
This report analyzes the Tire Material market on a global basis, with further breakdown into various sub-segments. It provides thorough analysis and forecast of the global Tire Material market, based on its components, end-users, and geography for the period from 2019 to 2025. The market overview section of the report demonstrates the market dynamics and trends that influence the current nature and future status of this field. Impact factors such as Porter’s five forces and value chain analysis have also been explained in the market overview section of the report in order to give a thorough analysis of the overall competitive scenario in the global Tire Material market.
The Global Tire Material Market is expected to reach USD 103.37 billion by 2025, from USD 73.98 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 4.2% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
SAMPLE Report and Consultation at databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
The study emphasizes advancement in Tire Material solutions as it has immense influence on the decision making process in almost all socioeconomic and business aspects. Furthermore, the report provides a detailed analysis of the global Tire Material market along with the market forecast in terms of revenue growth for all segments.
• According to the Industrial Trade Administration, in 2017, U.S. light vehicle sales reached up to 17.1 million units.
• In the same year, about 2.0 million new light vehicles and 130,000 medium and heavy trucks were shipped by the U.S. to more than 200 markets all around the world with additional exports of automotive parts valued almost about USD 85.6 billion.
• The above mentioned factors prove that the market for the automobile industry is growing drastically around the globe and will ultimately drive the demand for tire material.
Global Tire Material Market, By Type (Elastomers, Reinforcing Fillers, Plasticizers, Chemicals, Metal Reinforcements, Textile Reinforcements, Others), By Vehicle Type (Passenger Cars, Trucks, Buses, Agricultural Vehicles, Others), By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
What are the key dynamic factors that are detailed in the report?
Key Market Dynamics:
The Global Tire Material Market research report details the latest industry trends, growth patterns, and research methodologies. The factors that directly contribute to the growth of the market include the production strategies and methodologies, development platforms, and the product model itself, wherein a small change would result in further changes in the overall report. All of these factors are explained in detail in the research study.
The report also sheds light on some of the major factors, including R&D, new product launches, M&A, agreements, partnerships, joint ventures, collaborations, and growth of the key industry participants, on a regional and global basis.
The report provides a thorough analysis of some of the significant factors, which include cost, capacity, capacity utilization rate, production, revenue, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, gross, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. Besides, the report provides a comprehensive study of the key influencing factors and market inclinations, in addition to the relevant market segments and sub-segments.
The Global Tire Material Market report consists the precisely studied and evaluated information of the key players and their market scope using several analytical tools, including SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, investment return analysis, and feasibility study. These tools have been used to efficiently study the growth of the major industry participants.
The report offers detailed insights to users, service providers, suppliers, manufacturers, stockholders, and individuals who are interested in evaluating and self-studying this market.
Feel free to Inquire about this report from our experts at databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Major Business Entities Covered in this Report
• China Petroleum & Chemical Co., Ltd.,
• Nynas AB,
• Ralson Goodluck Carbon Pvt. Ltd.,
• Cabot Corporation,
• The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company,
• JSR Corporation,
• Orion Engineered Carbons,
• SIBUR International GmbH,
• Longxing Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.,
• U.S. Zinc,
• American Zinc Recycling Corp. (formerly known as Hors,
• PPG Industries,
Umicore, Teijin Aramid, Teijin Aramid Asia Co. Ltd., Aeolus Tyre Co. Ltd., Australian Tyre Traders, Carlisle Companies Inc, DMACK Tyres, Federal Corporation, PT. Multistrada Arah Sarana, Tbk, Nokian Tyres plc, Omni United, Shandong Hengfeng Rubber & Plastic Co., Ltd., and others.
Major Key Points in TABLE OF CONTENTS
2) MARKET SEGMENTATION
3) Market Overview
4) EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
5) premium insights
6) Global Tire Material Market, by Geography
• North America
• south America
• Middle East and Africa
7) company profiles
Get TOC for In-depth Study at databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-tire-materi...
• Asia Pacific (China, South Korea, Japan, India, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific).
• North America (US, Canada, Mexico).
• Europe (Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Spain, France, Germany, Italy, UK, Rest of Europe.
• South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America).
• Middle East and Africa (South Africa, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa
• Reinforcing Fillers
• Metal Reinforcements
• Textile Reinforcements
By Vehicle Type
• Passenger Cars
• Mining & construction
• Agricultural vehicles
Major Market Drivers & Market Restraint
• Growth in the automotive industry
• Improvement in rubber chemistry and tier design
• Rising demand from developing countries
• Continuous change in raw material prices
• Strict government regulation regarding road safety
Customization of the Report:
This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with our sales team (firstname.lastname@example.org), who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.
Global Styrene Butadiene Rubber Market: The Global Styrene Butadiene Rubber Market accounted for USD 8.78 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.9% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015, 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Visit Report at databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-styrene-butad...
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1468320 • Views: 924More releases