GPU as a Service Market Comprehensive Study 2018 by Top Key Players - NVIDIA AMD, Microsoft, Google, S3, AWS, IBM, Penguin computing, Peer1 Hosting, Nimbix, ScaleMatrix Intel, Autodesk, Others
Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) is a specialized electronic circuit designed to rapidly manipulate and alter memory to accelerate the creation of images in a frame buffer intended for output to a display device. GPU as a service industry helps in delivering enhanced images, including optical effects, seamless motion, and intricate shapes at a faster pace.
Get Sample Copy of Report www.researchformarkets.com/sample/global-gpu-as-a-service...
The leading market players in the global GPU as a Service market are
• Penguin computing
• Peer1 Hosting
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
• North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
• Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
• Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
• South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
• Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
• Design and Manufacturing
Get More Information about this report www.researchformarkets.com/reports/global-gpu-as-a-servic...
Table of Content:
1 Scope of the Report
2 Executive Summary
3 Global GPU as a Service by Players
4 GPU as a Service by Regions
8 Middle East & Africa
9 Market Drivers, Challenges and Trends
10 Global GPU as a Service Market Forecast
11 Key Players Analysis
12 Research Findings and Conclusion
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Key reason to Purchase the report:
• To describe and forecast the GPU as a Service Market, in terms of value, by process, product type, and industry.
• To strategically profile key players and comprehensively analyze their market position in terms of ranking and core competencies, and detail the competitive landscape for market leaders
• To describe and forecast the market, in terms of value, for various segments, by region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW)
• To provide detailed information regarding the major factors (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges) influencing the MID market growth
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyzes the market for various trocars across geographies.
• To strategically analyze micro markets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contribution to the overall market
Inquiry Before Buying At www.researchformarkets.com/inquiry/global-gpu-as-a-servic...
Scope of the Report:
• GPU as a service is now fast developing due to increase in number of applications and use cases on hardware, that includes deep learning, speech recognition, natural language processing, data mining, and real-time information. Moreover, these applications would benefit from scaling to multi-GPU servers and then to GPU server clusters with network interconnects.
• The global GPU as a Service market is valued at 260 million USD in 2017 and is expected to reach 260 million USD by the end of 2023, growing at a CAGR of xx% between 2017 and 2023.
• The Asia-Pacific will occupy for more market share in following years, especially in China, also fast growing India and Southeast Asia regions.
• North America, especially The United States, will still play an important role which cannot be ignored. Any changes from United States might affect the development trend of GPU as a Service.
• Europe also play important roles in global market, with market size of xx million USD in 2017 and will be xx million USD in 2023, with a CAGR of xx%.
• This report studies the GPU as a Service market status and outlook of Global and major regions, from angles of players, countries, product types and end industries; this report analyzes the top players in global market, and splits the GPU as a Service market by product type and applications/end industries.
Purchase This Report at www.researchformarkets.com/buy-now/global-gpu-as-a-servic...
Research For Markets indulge in detailed and diligent research on different markets, trends and emerging opportunities in the successive direction to cater to your business needs. We have established the pillars of our flourishing institute on the grounds of Credibility and Reliability. RFM delve into the markets across Asia Pacific, North America, South America, Europe, Middle East And Africa.
Level 21, Dashwood House
69 Old Broad Street
London EC2M 1QS, United Kingdom
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release GPU as a Service Market Comprehensive Study 2018 by Top Key Players - NVIDIA AMD, Microsoft, Google, S3, AWS, IBM, Penguin computing, Peer1 Hosting, Nimbix, ScaleMatrix Intel, Autodesk, Others here
News-ID: 1452231 • Views: 344
More Releases from Research for Markets
Fuel Management System Market SWOT analysis and Key Growth methodologies By Gilb …
The Fuel Management System is primarily used as a commercial consumption tool to control, monitor and maintain fuel consumption in many industries that use transportation, including air, rail, road and water. Fuel management systems are basically designed to manage the proper use of fuel and are also used to effectively measure fuel consumption in the construction and transportation industries. Fuel management systems compromise the most comprehensive solution on the global
Superfoods Market Research 2019-2028 on Top Industry Players : Archer Daniels Mi …
The supermarket market is expected to grow globally with a CAGR of 9.5% per annum until 2028. The global superfood market is expected to grow significantly during the forecast period. This may be mainly due to a significant consumer shift to a healthy lifestyle supplemented by the intake of nutritious and healthy foods. Superfoods are described as nutrient-rich foods such as fiber, antioxidants, fatty acids and minerals. These products have
Qualcomm, NEC Corporation, CommScope and Huawei Technologies are Dominating the …
The Wireless Infrastructure Market Research Report is a first-rate research manual that examines the overall market structure, huge drivers, deviations, constraints and opportunities in the wireless infrastructure market. In addition, the development of product drift, critical drivers, difficulties, and market opening are clearly detected and dissected during this report. The market drivers and market restrictions mentioned in this Wireless Infrastructure Report help organizations think about generation methodologies. Stocks of these
Telecom Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) Market Projected to Gain Signifi …
The global telecom electronic manufacturing services (EMS) market size is estimated at USD 302.72 billion by 2028. It is expected to register a substantial CAGR of 7.5%. IoT is the next key trend and is estimated to support the telecom industry in terms of revenue generation and infrastructure expansion, which is subsequently estimated to drive the market over the forecast years. This report focuses on the global Telecom Electronic
More Releases for GPU
Global Integrated GPU Market Research Report
A graphics processing unit (GPU) is a specialized electronic circuit designed to rapidly manipulate and alter memory to accelerate the creation of images in a frame buffer intended for output to a display device. This report studies the global Integrated GPU market status and forecast, categorizes the global Integrated GPU market size (value & volume) by manufacturers, type, application, and region Get sample copy of the report: https://www.marketdensity.com/contact?ref=Sample&reportid=72232 Table of Contents: Global Integrated GPU
GPU Market Capacity, Production and Share by Manufacturers (2018-2023)
MarketGrowthInsight.com Presents 'Global Wound GPU Market Size, Status and Forecast 2018-2023 New Document to its Studies Database. The recent study on the GPU market offers vital figures on the GPU industry by different equipment, end-use and potential customers for the forecast period, 2018 to 2023. The study takes a closer look at the drivers including increasing number of regulatory approvals, growing demands and funds released for research and development. Download Free
Future of GPU as a Service Market Size 2024
Market Study Report adds a new report GPU as a Service Market Research Report for the period of 2017-2024 that shows the growth of the market is rising at a Steady CAGR to 2024. The report spread across 195 pages with table and figures in it. A new report has been added by Market Study Report on the global GPU as a Service market. As per the report, the global GPU
Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) Market Application and Development Trends 2017
Geographically, this report is segmented into several key Regions, with production, consumption, revenue (million USD), market share and growth rate of Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) in these regions, from 2012 to 2022 (forecast), covering United States EU China Japan South Korea Taiwan For more information about this report at http://www.reportsweb.com/global-graphics-processing-unit-gpu-market-research-report-2017 Global Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) market competition by top manufacturers, with production, price, revenue (value) and market share for each manufacturer; the top players including NVIDIA Corporation 3DLabs Inc. Advanced Micro
Neousys Launches Nuvo-6108GC, An Industrial-grade GPU Platform Incorporating NVI …
Neousys Technology today launched Nuvo-6108GC, the world’s first industrial-grade GPU computer integrating NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1080 or TITAN X and an Intel® Xeon® processor. Powered by Intel® Xeon® E3 v5 or 6th Gen Core™ processor with C236 chipset, Nuvo-6108GC supports up to 32GB ECC/ non-ECC DDR4 memory and has rich I/O ports such as Gigabit Ethernet, USB3.0, video ports and serial ports. In addition to the x16 PCIe port for
Global Graphic Processing Unit (GPU) Market Analysis & Forecast Report 2017
Summary The Global Graphic Processing Unit (GPU) Market Analysis & Forecast Report 2017 is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the