FinTech Blockchain Market 2017 Analysis – AWS, IBM, Microsoft, Ripple, Chain, Earthport, Bitfury, BTL, Oracle, Digital Asset, Circle, Factom, Alphapoint, Coinbase, Abra, Auxesis, Bitpay, Blockcypher, Applied Blockchain, Recordskeeper, Symboint, Guardtimmarket study aims at estimating the market size and future growth potential of the market across different segments, such as providers, applications, and regions. The application segment includes payments, clearing, and settlement, exchanges and remittances, smart contracts, identity management, compliance management/Know Your Customer (KYC), and others (cyber liability and content storage management). The payments, clearing, and settlement segment is expected to dominate the application segment in terms of contribution to the overall market, as financial companies are deploying blockchain-based smart contracts to bring reduction in costs of verification, execution, arbitration, and fraud prevention.
Get Sample Copy of this Report at www.researchreportsinc.com/sample-request?id=235019
The research report not only offers readers a broad overview of the international industry but also provides a granular assessment of the regional market in several countries and regions. Furthermore, the report consists a part that acknowledges the competitive analysis of the global FinTech blockchain market. These strategies followed by prominent players to stay ahead in the competition, the hurdles they are facing, competition they are dealing with, and the opportunities that are keeping them motivated are included in this section.
Over the next five years, Publisher projects that Fintech blockchain will register an xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
In this report, Publisher studies the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Fintech blockchain market for 2018-2023.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Fintech blockchain market by product type, application, key companies, and key regions.
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major players in the market. The key players covered in this report:
• Digital Asset
• Applied Blockchain
• Cambridge Blockchain
To calculate the market size, Publisher considers value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
• Payments, clearing, and settlement
• Exchanges and remittance
• Identity management
• Compliance management/Know Your Customer (KYC)
• Cyber liability
• Content storage management
Segmentation by application:
• Non-banking financial services
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
• United States
• Southeast Asia
• Middle East & Africa
• South Africa
• GCC Countries
Purchase this Premium Report at (Flat 20% off Apply Coupon Code ‘DISC20’):- researchreportsinc.com/checkout/?add-to-cart=235019&&attr...
Table of Contents
2018-2023 Global Fintech blockchain Market Report (Status and Outlook)
• 1 Scope of the Report
• 2 Executive Summary
• 3 Global Fintech blockchain by Players
• 4 Fintech blockchain by Regions
• 5 Americas
• 6 APAC
• 7 Europe
• 8 Middle East & Africa
• 9 Market Drivers, Challenges and Trends
• 10 Global Fintech blockchain Market Forecast
• 11 Key Players Analysis
• 11.1 AWS
• 11.1.1 Company Details
• 11.1.2 Fintech blockchain Product Offered
• 11.1.3 AWS Fintech blockchain Revenue, Gross Margin and Market Share (2016-2018)
• 11.1.4 Main Business Overview
• 11.1.5 AWS News
• 11.2 IBM
• 11.2.1 Company Details
• 11.2.2 Fintech blockchain Product Offered
• 11.2.3 IBM Fintech blockchain Revenue, Gross Margin and Market Share (2016-2018)
• 11.2.4 Main Business Overview
• 11.2.5 IBM News
• 11.3 Microsoft
• 11.3.1 Company Details
• 11.3.2 Fintech blockchain Product Offered
• 11.3.3 Microsoft Fintech blockchain Revenue, Gross Margin and Market Share (2016-2018)
• 11.3.4 Main Business Overview
• 11.3.5 Microsoft News
• 11.4 Ripple
• 11.4.1 Company Details
• 11.4.2 Fintech blockchain Product Offered
• 11.4.3 Ripple Fintech blockchain Revenue, Gross Margin and Market Share (2016-2018)
• 11.4.4 Main Business Overview
• 11.4.5 Ripple News
• 11.5 Chain
• 11.5.1 Company Details
• 11.5.2 Fintech blockchain Product Offered
• 11.5.3 Chain Fintech blockchain Revenue, Gross Margin and Market Share (2016-2018)
• 11.5.4 Main Business Overview
• 11.5.5 Chain News
• 11.6 Earthport
• 11.6.1 Company Details
• 11.6.2 Fintech blockchain Product Offered
• 11.6.3 Earthport Fintech blockchain Revenue, Gross Margin and Market Share (2016-2018)
• 11.6.4 Main Business Overview
• 11.6.5 Earthport News
• 11.7 Bitfury
• 11.7.1 Company Details
• 11.7.2 Fintech blockchain Product Offered
• 11.7.3 Bitfury Fintech blockchain Revenue, Gross Margin and Market Share (2016-2018)
• 11.7.4 Main Business Overview
• 11.7.5 Bitfury News
• 11.8 BTL
• 11.8.1 Company Details
• 11.8.2 Fintech blockchain Product Offered
• 11.8.3 BTL Fintech blockchain Revenue, Gross Margin and Market Share (2016-2018)
• 11.8.4 Main Business Overview
• 11.8.5 BTL News
• 11.9 Oracle
• 11.9.1 Company Details
• 11.9.2 Fintech blockchain Product Offered
• 11.9.3 Oracle Fintech blockchain Revenue, Gross Margin and Market Share (2016-2018)
• 11.9.4 Main Business Overview
• 11.9.5 Oracle News
• 11.10 Digital Asset
• 11.10.1 Company Details
• 11.10.2 Fintech blockchain Product Offered
• 11.10.3 Digital Asset Fintech blockchain Revenue, Gross Margin and Market Share (2016-2018)
• 11.10.4 Main Business Overview
• 11.10.5 Digital Asset News
• 11.11 Circle
• 11.12 Factom
• 11.13 Alphapoint
• 11.14 Coinbase
• 11.15 Abra
• 11.16 Auxesis
• 11.17 Bitpay
• 11.18 Blockcypher
• 11.19 Applied Blockchain
• 11.20 Recordskeeper
• 11.21 Symboint
• 11.22 Guardtime
• 11.23 Cambridge Blockchain
• 11.24 Tradle
• 12 Research Findings and Conclusion
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts @ researchreportsinc.com/enquiry?id=235019
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
• To study and analyze the global Fintech blockchain market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
• To understand the structure of Fintech blockchain market by identifying its various subsegments.
• Focuses on the key global Fintech blockchain players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
• To analyze the Fintech blockchain with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
• To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
• To project the size of Fintech blockchain submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Research Reports Inc. is one of the leading destinations for market research reports across all industries, companies, and technologies. Our repository features an exhaustive list of market research reports from thousands of publishers worldwide.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release FinTech Blockchain Market 2017 Analysis – AWS, IBM, Microsoft, Ripple, Chain, Earthport, Bitfury, BTL, Oracle, Digital Asset, Circle, Factom, Alphapoint, Coinbase, Abra, Auxesis, Bitpay, Blockcypher, Applied Blockchain, Recordskeeper, Symboint, Guardtim here
News-ID: 1445457 • Views: 622
More Releases from Research Reports Inc.
Recent Study: Mineral Cosmetics Market – Emerging Trends, Revenue, Growth By 2 …
Research Reports Inc. recently published a new report titled ‘ Mineral Cosmetics Market 2019’. The term mineral cosmetics refers to a category of face makeup including eye shadow, blush, bronzer, foundation, made with dry and loose mineral powders. The term mineral cosmetics refers to a category of face makeup including eye shadow, blush, bronzer, foundation, made with dry and loose mineral powders. One of the main reasons behind the growing
Financial Corporate Performance Management Solutions Market – Emerging Trends, …
Research Reports Inc. recently published a new report titled ‘ Financial Corporate Performance Management Solutions Market 2019’. A financial performance management solution is implemented in a company to provide business information in real-time associated with financial operations. The financial performance management solution helps make key financial decisions that focus on future globalization with risks and complexity of operations. The Corporate Financial Performance Management solution provides a summary of financial operations,
New Study on Nitromethane Market Report by Latest Innovations ,Global industry t …
Nitromethane is a colorless, oily, highly flammable liquid with a strong, disagreeable odor that emits toxic fumes of nitrogen oxides upon decomposition. Nitromethane is used to make industrial antimicrobials and pharmaceuticals and is also used as a soil fumigant and as a fuel in race car engines. Exposure to nitromethane irritates the skin and affects the central nervous system causing nausea, dizziness and narcosis. This substance is reasonably anticipated to
Global Cell Culture Market To Rise At +9% Cagr With Top Key Players Like-Thermo …
Cell culture is the process by which cells are grown under controlled conditions, generally outside of their natural environment. Cell culture is one of the major tools used in cellular and molecular biology, since it provides excellent model systems for studying the normal physiology and biochemistry of cells and the effects of drugs and toxic compounds on the cells. It is also used in the development of biological compounds. The report
More Releases for Fintech
RiskAPP joins Accenture’s FinTech Innovation Lab London
January 24, 2018 Among more than 270 start-ups from 42 countries applied, RiskAPP has been announced to be shortlisted as one of 20 innovative startups that will join Accenture’s sixth FinTech Innovation Lab London to be mentored by top banks and insurers in fintech accelerator program. During the three-month fintech accelerator programme, Jan. 2 – Mar. 22, RiskAPP and other Insurtech and RegTechs start-ups will collaborate with executives from banks