|12-17-2018 11:18 AM CET - Business, Economy, Finances, Banking & Insurance||
Reinsurance Market: Global Overview, Insight, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021
Press release from: HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
A new research report is published by HTF Market Intelligence on 'Reinsurance in Bahrain, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021' with 32 pages. Modeling and analysis expertise to enable reinsurers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and access profiles of reinsurers operating in the country.
Request a sample report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/1489710-reinsurance...
Reinsurance in Bahrain, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021
Reinsurance in Bahrain, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Bahraini reinsurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, reinsurance ceded and reinsurance accepted during the review period (2012-2016) and forecast period (2016-2021).
The report also analyses information pertaining to the competitive landscape in the country, gives a comprehensive overview of the Bahraini economy and demographics, and provides detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Bahraini insurance industry.
This report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Bahraini reinsurance segment, including -
- An outlook of the Bahraini reinsurance segment
- A comprehensive overview of the Bahraini economy and demographics
- Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Bahraini insurance industry
- The competitive landscape in the Bahraini reinsurance segment
- In November 2017, Bahrain Islamic Bank (BisB) announced a trilateral partnership with Takaful International and Trust Re. The partnership will provide a one stop solution in surety bond business to the joint customers of the partnership.
- In February 2016, Trust Re announced plans to expand its product portfolio by offering aviation facultative reinsurance as part of its product portfolio expansion, in addition to the life and health reinsurance services offered from January 1, 2015.
Make an enquiry before buying this Report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/1489710-reinsu...
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Bahrain.
- It provides historical values for the Bahraini reinsurance segment for the report’s 2012-2016 review period, and projected figures for the 2016-2021 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Bahraini reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2021.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Bahrain, and the reinsurance segment's growth prospects.
- It analyzes various natural hazards and their impact on the Bahrain insurance industry.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Bahraini reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Bahraini reinsurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Bahraini insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
Companies Mentioned in the Report
Arab Insurance Group (Arig)
Hannover Rueck SE
Read Detailed Table of Content @ www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/1489710-reinsurance-in-ba...
Table of Contents
1 Key Facts and Highlights
2 Executive Summary
3 Economy and Demographics
4 Reinsurance outlook
4.1 Reinsurance Segment Size
4.1.1 Reinsurance premium accepted
4.2 Reinsurance by Premium Ceded
5 Natural and Man-Made Hazards
5.4 Man-Made Disasters
6 Competitive Landscape
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Trust International Insurance & Reinsurance Company BSC - company overview
6.1.2 Arab Insurance Group BSC - company overview
6.1.3 Hannover Rueck SE Company - company overview
6.1.4 HDI-Gerling Bahrain Company - company overview
Buy this report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=1489710
About Author :
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited. HTF Market Report global research and market intelligence consulting organization is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities but to also empower and inspire you to create visionary growth strategies for futures, enabled by our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist you for making goals into a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, Mega Trends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and expansion opportunities. We are focused on identifying the “Accurate Forecast” in every industry we cover so our clients can reap the benefits of being early market entrants and can accomplish their “Goals & Objectives”.
Contact US :
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA – 08837
Phone: +1 (206) 317 1218
Connect with us at
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1444103 • Views: 137More releases