|12-11-2018 09:45 AM CET - Energy & Environment||
Tidal Energy Market SWOT Analysis & Forecast 2018-2025: Carnegie Wave Energy Ltd, Ocean Power Technologies, Tenax Energy
Press release from: HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
HTF Market Intelligence released a new research report of 104 pages on title 'Global Tidal Energy Market Insights by Application, Product Type, Competitive Landscape & Regional Forecast 2025' with detailed analysis, forecast and strategies. The study covers key regions that includes , South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America) , Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific) , Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe) , MEA (Middle East, Africa) , North America (United States, Canada, Mexico) and important players such as Aquamarine Power ltd (United Kingdom), Carnegie Wave Energy Ltd. (Australia), Pelamis Wave Power Ltd. (United Kingdom), Tenax Energy (Australia) , S.D.E. Energy Ltd. (South Korea) , AquaGen Technologies (Israel) , Atlantis Resources Ltd. (United Kingdom) , Ocean Power Technologies, Inc. (United States) , Ocean Renewable Power Company LLC (United States) and Marine Current Turbines Ltd. (United Kingdom)
Request a sample report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/1494530-global-tida...
Tidal Energy Market valued at USD 487.7 Mn in 2014 and is anticipated to reach USD 11365.0 Mn by 2025
Market Overview: Tidal Energy also known as tidal power is the form of marine energy which obtained from tides and waves. It is form using hydropower, which transform energy gained from tides to power. Turbine converts tide to first in kinetic energy and then electric energy. It is renewable energy resource. Some of the key players profiled in the study are Aquamarine Power ltd (United Kingdom), Carnegie Wave Energy Ltd. (Australia), Pelamis Wave Power Ltd. (United Kingdom), Tenax Energy (Australia) , S.D.E. Energy Ltd. (South Korea) , AquaGen Technologies (Israel) , Atlantis Resources Ltd. (United Kingdom) , Ocean Power Technologies, Inc. (United States) , Ocean Renewable Power Company LLC (United States) and Marine Current Turbines Ltd. (United Kingdom).
• Government Initiation to Promote Tidal Energy
• Rising Research and Development Activities
• Essential to Replace Fossils Fuels
• Enlarged funds in Renewable Energy Resources
• Environmental Obstacles
• Price Decrease Using Technical Inventions
• Increasing Electricity Demand in Emerging Nations
Major Market Developments< /strong>
On 4th May 2018, Marine renewables developer Atlantis Resources and Xodus are together to discover new opportunities for tidal energy projects in Japan. And On 15th August 2018, Ocean Power Technologies, a leader in innovative ocean energy solutions has signed agreement with Enel Green Power which is a multinational energy company.
Tidal energy Manufactures/Suppliers , Row Material Providers , Government Research Organizations , Private Research Organizations and Others
The following are the major objectives of the study
• To define, describe, and forecast the Global Tidal Energy market on the basis of product [Tidal Stream Generator , Pendulous Device , Oscillating Water Columns , Barrage and Others (Lagoon and Turbine)] , application [Commercial , Industrial and Residential], key regions and end user
• To provide in-depth information regarding major influencing factors affecting the growth of the market (trends, drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-centric and regional challenges)
• To strategically analyse the micro-markets and important business segments with respect to individual growth drivers , market trends and potential, and historical contributions to the total market
• Identifying the opportunities in the market for key stakeholders and detailing the competitive landscape for market leaders
• To provide market size for various segments of the Tidal Energy market with respect to major geographies, namely, South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America) , Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific) , Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe) , MEA (Middle East, Africa) , North America (United States, Canada, Mexico)
• To strategically profile the key players and analysing their market shares and core competencies in the Tidal Energy industry
• To track key developments such as product launches, expansions, agreements, partnerships, mergers & acquisitions, and R&D activities that are key factors in shaping the market
While framing the research framework, major and emerging players operating in the Tidal Energy market in various regions have been profiled, and their offerings, geographic footprints, and distribution/sales channels have been analysed through in-depth discussions. Top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to determine the overall market size. Sizes of the other individual markets have been estimated using the percentage splits obtained through secondary sources such as Hoovers, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, and Dow Jones (Factiva), along with primary respondents. The complete methodology includes the study of the annual and financial reports of the key market players and extensive interviews with industry experts such as CEOs, VPs, directors, and marketing executives for key insights (both qualitative and quantitative) related to the market.
Get Customization in the Report, Enquire Now @ www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/1494530-global...
Table of Contents
1 Market Overview
1.1 Tidal Energy Introduction
1.2 Market Analysis by Type
1.3 Market Analysis by Applications
1.4 Market Analysis by Regions
1.4.1 North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
184.108.40.206 United States Market States and Outlook (2013-2023)
220.127.116.11 Canada Market States and Outlook (2013-2023)
18.104.22.168 Mexico Market States and Outlook (2013-2023)
1.4.2 Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
22.214.171.124 Germany Market States and Outlook (2013-2023)
126.96.36.199 France Market States and Outlook (2013-2023)
188.8.131.52 UK Market States and Outlook (2013-2023)
184.108.40.206 Russia Market States and Outlook (2013-2023)
220.127.116.11 Italy Market States and Outlook (2013-2023)
1.4.3 Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
18.104.22.168 China Market States and Outlook (2013-2023)
22.214.171.124 Japan Market States and Outlook (2013-2023)
126.96.36.199 Korea Market States and Outlook (2013-2023)
188.8.131.52 India Market States and Outlook (2013-2023)
184.108.40.206 Southeast Asia Market States and Outlook (2013-2023)
1.4.4 South America, Middle East and Africa
220.127.116.11 Brazil Market States and Outlook (2013-2023)
18.104.22.168 Egypt Market States and Outlook (2013-2023)
View Detailed Table of Content @ www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/1494530-global-tidal-ener...
Thanks for reading this article, you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
Buy this report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=1494530
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited. HTF Market Report global research and market intelligence consulting organization is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities but to also empower and inspire you to create visionary growth strategies for futures, enabled by our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist you for making goals into a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, Mega Trends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and expansion opportunities. We are focused on identifying the “Accurate Forecast” in every industry we cover so our clients can reap the benefits of being early market entrants and can accomplish their “Goals & Objectives”.
Contact US :
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA – 08837
Phone: +1 (206) 317 1218
Connect with us at
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1431290 • Views: 572More releases