|12-11-2018 09:28 AM CET - Industry, Real Estate & Construction||
New Detail Study: Building Management Software Market including key players Honeywell, Lucid, IBM, Delta Controls
Press release from: HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
HTF Market Intelligence released a new research report of 118 pages on title 'Global Building Management Software Market Insights by Application, Product Type, Competitive Landscape & Regional Forecast 2025' with detailed analysis, forecast and strategies. The study covers key regions that includes North America, Europe or Asia and important players such as Johnson Controls International PLC (Ireland) , Honeywell International Inc. (United States) , Siemens AG (Germany) , Schneider Electric SE (France) , United Technologies Corp. (United States) , IBM Corporation (United States) , Ingersoll-Rand PLC (Republic of Ireland) , Delta Controls (Canada) , Crestron Electronics Inc. (United States) , Buildingiq Inc. (United States) , Lucid (United States) , Distech Controls Inc. (Canada) and Gridpoint (United States).
Request a sample report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/1494520-global-buil...
Building Management Software Market is expected to be worth USD 19.25 Billion by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 16.71% between 2018 and 2025.
Market Overview: Building management software is designed to understand the real time condition of a building and collect & analyze data using various technologies and software which is highly efficient in providing insights to improve the building efficiency and productivity. Moreover, it is also controlling and monitoring various parameters of a building such as security systems, infrastructure, energy and other systems. The key purpose of building management software is to monitor and inspect failures, performance and provide breakdown alerts, in order to maintain the building efficiency. As per a research, buildings such as hotels, residential buildings, offices and other commercial hubs hold nearly 40% of the total energy consumption.. Some of the key players profiled in the study are Johnson Controls International PLC (Ireland) , Honeywell International Inc. (United States) , Siemens AG (Germany) , Schneider Electric SE (France) , United Technologies Corp. (United States) , IBM Corporation (United States) , Ingersoll-Rand PLC (Republic of Ireland) , Delta Controls (Canada) , Crestron Electronics Inc. (United States) , Buildingiq Inc. (United States) , Lucid (United States) , Distech Controls Inc. (Canada) and Gridpoint (United States).
The increasing adoption of Internet of Things in building automation
The growing need for eco-friendly technologies and ability to reduce the operational costs
Increasing awareness of property management software
Time-consuming and prone to human error which is encouraging the adoption of building management software
Rise in infrastructure development across the world
The high initial cost of building management software
Lack of skilled maintenance human resource in developing economies
The need of up gradation of the safety and security systems
The following are the major objectives of the study
• To define, describe, and forecast the Global Building Management Software market on the basis of product [Facility Management Software , Security Management Software , Energy Management Software , Infrastructure Management Software and Emergency Management Software] , application [Residential , Commercial and Industrial], key regions and end user
• To provide in-depth information regarding major influencing factors affecting the growth of the market (trends, drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-centric and regional challenges)
• To strategically analyse the micro-markets and important business segments with respect to individual growth drivers , market trends and potential, and historical contributions to the total market
• Identifying the opportunities in the market for key stakeholders and detailing the competitive landscape for market leaders
• To provide market size for various segments of the Building Management Software market with respect to major geographies, namely, South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America) , Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific) , Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe) , MEA (Middle East, Africa) , North America (United States, Canada, Mexico)
• To strategically profile the key players and analyzing their market shares and core competencies in the Building Management Software industry
• To track key developments such as product launches, expansions, agreements, partnerships, mergers & acquisitions, and R&D activities that are key factors in shaping the market
While framing the research framework, major and emerging players operating in the Building Management Software market in various regions have been profiled, and their offerings, geographic footprints, and distribution/sales channels have been analysed through in-depth discussions. Top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to determine the overall market size. Sizes of the other individual markets have been estimated using the percentage splits obtained through secondary sources such as Hoovers, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, and Dow Jones (Factiva), along with primary respondents. The complete methodology includes the study of the annual and financial reports of the key market players and extensive interviews with industry experts such as CEOs, VPs, directors, and marketing executives for key insights (both qualitative and quantitative) related to the market.
Get Customization in the Report, Enquire Now @ www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/1494520-global...
Table of Contents
1 Market Overview
1.1 Building Management Software Introduction
1.2 Market Analysis by Type
1.3 Market Analysis by Applications
1.4 Market Analysis by Regions
1.4.1 North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
18.104.22.168 United States Market States and Outlook (2013-2023)
22.214.171.124 Canada Market States and Outlook (2013-2023)
126.96.36.199 Mexico Market States and Outlook (2013-2023)
1.4.2 Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
188.8.131.52 Germany Market States and Outlook (2013-2023)
184.108.40.206 France Market States and Outlook (2013-2023)
View Detailed Table of Content @ www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/1494520-global-building-m...
Thanks for reading this article, you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
Buy this report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=1494520
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited. HTF Market Report global research and market intelligence consulting organization is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities but to also empower and inspire you to create visionary growth strategies for futures, enabled by our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist you for making goals into a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, Mega Trends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and expansion opportunities. We are focused on identifying the “Accurate Forecast” in every industry we cover so our clients can reap the benefits of being early market entrants and can accomplish their “Goals & Objectives”.
Contact US :
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA – 08837
Phone: +1 (206) 317 1218
Connect with us at
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1431254 • Views: 409More releases