|12-11-2018 09:22 AM CET - IT, New Media & Software||
Global Digital Lending Platform Market Worth 12.1 Billion US$ Till 2023 ( CAGR at 18.7%) | Global key players Tavant Technologies, Ellie Mae, Fiserv, RupeePower, Newgen Software etc.
Press release from: ReportsandReports
Global Digital Lending Platform Industry 2018 Market Research Report provides industry overview for different region and along with history of development. The report includes forteen chapters with global key Manufacturers Analysis as well as global trend of Digital Lending Platform Market.
Global Digital Lending Platform Market size is expected to grow from US$ 5.1 Billion in 2018 to US$ 12.1 Billion by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 18.7% during the forecast period.Major growth factors for the market include proliferation of smartphones and mobile devices and organizations’ continued focus on digitalization of financial services to enhance customer experience.
Get Free Sample Report on “Digital Lending Platform Market” at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=1... .
(Pages-169 Table-65 Figure-42 Profile-25)
Top Kay Vendors in the “Digital Lending Platform Market”
• Tavant Technologies (US)
• Ellie Mae (US)
• Fiserv (US)
• RupeePower (India)
• Newgen Software (India)
• Intellect Design Arena (India)
• Finastra (UK)
• Nucleus Software Exports (Nucleus Software; India)
• Sigma Infosolutions (US)
• Finantix S.p.A (Finantix; Italy)
• Symitar Systems Inc (Symitar; US)
• Temenos Group (Temenos; Switzerland)
• Built Technologies (US)
• TurnKey Lender (Singapore)
• Argo (US)
• FIS Global (FIS; US)
• Pegasystems (US)
• Docutech (US)
• CU Direct Corporation (CU Direct; US)
• Mambu (Germany)
• Decimal Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (Decimal Technologies; India)
• Sageworks (US)
• Roostify (US)
• Juris Technologies (Malaysia)
• HiEnd Systems (Belarus)
The market study covers the digital lending platform market across segments. It aims at estimating the market size and the growth potential of this market, across segments, such as component, solutions, services, deployment mode, vertical,and region.
More Information about Discount on Christmas Offer at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=1781093
North America is estimated to hold the largest market size and dominate the global digital lending platform marketin2018. The major growth drivers for the region include advancements in digital technologies and organizations’ increasing focus on digitalizing their financial services. Large presence of vendors offering digital lending platforms will further contribute to the market growth in North America.
• By Company: Tier 1 – 20%, Tier 2 – 55%, and Tier 3 – 25%
• By Designation: C-level – 50%, Director level – 25%, and Others – 25%
• By Region: North America – 45%, Europe – 25%, APAC – 20%, MEA – 5%, Latin America-5%
The decision automation segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR in the digital lending platform market during the forecast period. Decision automation is a vital solution for digital lending users, such as banks, credit unions, and P2P lenders, as it helps in automating the decision process of approving or rejecting a loan application.
• To define, segment, and project the global market size for digital lending platform market
• To define, describe, and forecast the digital lending platform market by component (solutions and services), deployment mode, vertical, and region
• To provide detailed information about the major factors (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges) influencing the growth of the digital lending platform market
• To analyze the micromarkets with respect to the individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the overall market
• To track and analyze competitive developments, such as new product launches; mergers and acquisitions; and partnerships, agreements, and collaborations in the global digital lending platform market.
• To analyze market opportunities for stakeholders by identifying the high-growth segments of the digital lending platform market
• To forecast the market size of the segments with respect to major regions, such as North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and Latin America
• To profile the key players in the digital lending platform market and comprehensively analyze their market size and core competencies
ReportsnReports provides you the further information and more details with intelligence needs for your business. Access to in-depth market trends helps companies to assess the market effectiveness. With comprehensive information about the publishers and the industries for which they publish market research reports, we help you in your purchase decision by mapping your information needs with our huge collection of reports.
firstname.lastname@example.org / Call +1 888 391 5441
Tower B5, Office 101,
Magarpatta City SEZ,
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1431224 • Views: 1082More releases