New Research In Action Report – Brand Content Management SaaS And Software: The Top 20 Global Vendors 2018
Research In Action GmbH continues to expand the areas of coverage and publishes its newest market analysis report Vendor Selection Matrix – Brand Content Management SaaS And Software: The Top 20 Global Vendors 2018.
The Vendor Selection Matrix is a unique, primarily survey-based methodology for comparative vendor evaluation. A minimum of 60% of the evaluation results are based on a combined telephone and online survey covering 1,500 IT buyers in enterprises worldwide. The analyst’s opinion accounts for a maximum of 40% of the evaluation results (not close to 100% as in most other vendor evaluations).
Detailed report information: http://bit.ly/VSMBCM
Peter O’Neill, Research Director for Marketing Software at Research In Action GmbH, comments:
• Managing brand and content is now a major business pain point in marketing organizations that seek a consistent process from content creation, through delivery to attribution. Not only has the recent explosion in content marketing and digital channels increased the complexity and volumes of content assets to be managed; the transition of the classical sales cycle to a buyer-led process also means that marketers are concerned to manage their brand message through an ever-increasing ecosystem of subsidiaries, distributors, resellers or even franchisees. Most companies use several software tools within this process as there are few vendors who cover the complete lifecycle for content and brand.
• Brand and content management investments are increasing in all segments and geographies. 75% of the 1,500 buyers we surveyed will invest in the topic this year – 54% are seeking new software or SaaS solutions, while 22% plan to migrate to a more suitable system.
• The market for Brand Content Management software is active and growing. We found nearly 50 active software and SaaS vendors globally generating an estimated total revenue of around $ 2 billion in annual software licenses, maintenance and SaaS. It is still quite fragmented across many vendors - the top 20 vendors selected by buyers in this survey generate less than $ 0.8 billion of that total.
• The number one investment priority cited by the survey respondents was consolidation of all content assets into one system. They also placed high importance on brand analytics and brand message management (or brand consistency) across the company.
• The vendor landscape is an interesting mix of software and SaaS vendors plus and several marketing agencies that also provide software platforms.
• The top three vendors rated by the users are BrandMaker, Censhare, and BrandMuscle. Three European-headquartered vendors are in the top 5 vendors scored in the survey.
• Our prediction is that brand content management will expand from corporate or product literature to include all digital content including social media communications, video and other formats. Brand Content Management systems will be expected to collect, manage and distribute these communication formats through partners and across the enterprise.
Vendor Selection Matrix Disclaimer:
Research In Action GmbH does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in our research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. The information contained in this research has been obtained from both enterprise as well as vendor sources believed to be reliable. Research In Action GmbH’s research publications consist of the analysts’ opinions and should not be considered as statements of fact. The opinions expressed are subject to change without further notice. Research In Action GmbH disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
About Research In Action:
Research In Action GmbH is a leading independent information and communications technology research and consulting company. The company provides both forward-looking as well as practical advice to enterprise as well as vendor clients.
Research In Action GmbH
Telephone: +49 174 3210020
Internet : www.researchinaction.eu
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release New Research In Action Report – Brand Content Management SaaS And Software: The Top 20 Global Vendors 2018 here
News-ID: 1426705 • Views: 476
More Releases from Research In Action GmbH
New Research In Action Report - Marketing Lead Management: The Top Global Vendor …
Germany - March 2nd 2020: Marketing Lead Management (MLM) automation continues to be a priority investment for marketing organizations - in our new global survey of 1,500 business decision makers, 72% said they'll invest in new MLM software - over half for their first time. Research In Action GmbH kicked off its coverage of marketing automation topics in October 2018 with exactly this topic and this is the first
New Research In Action Vendor Selection Matrix Report(TM) - Application Release …
While IT teams have adopted many different sets of tools across their development environments, repositories, CI/CD, code review, release orchestration, log management, containers and configuration management for automation, the number of tools and frameworks within the DevOps tool chain available today are daunting. The challenges IT teams face to understand, interconnect, and apply much of these will be a high priority in 2020. The competition is fierce and flourishing and
New Research In Action Report – Account-Based Marketing SaaS And Software: The …
Germany – October 7th 2019: Account-Based Marketing software, energized by customer expectations, is in high demand across all industries. Our survey shows that 57% of businesses plan to invest in ABM software in the next 1-3 years. Business buyers, overwhelmed by a deluge of digital marketing messaging from trigger-happy B2B marketers, are protesting and unsubscribing wherever possible: they want only communications relevant to their current business issues. So, business marketers in
New Research In Action Report – Digital Asset Management SaaS And Software: Th …
Germany – July 18th 2019: Digital Asset Management Software Market is energized by an explosion in the volumes of digital assets, particularly rich media assets such as photos and video, driven by digital marketing and eCommerce. In some industries such as apparel and retail, this explosion includes the management of new, dynamic assets created by customers in their digital sales channels. Research In Action GmbH continues to expand its areas
More Releases for Brand
Commercial Cleaning Brand Building Experts
Learning to rely on a reliable brand for commercial cleaning requires trust. Allen Maintenance Corporation has been rendering quality commercial cleaning and building maintenance to commercial enterprises throughout the Eastern District of Michigan, for more than 28 years. During that timeline, business relationships have enabled, Allen Maintenance Corporation, to establish its commercial cleaning brand as a subject matter expert. After all, Allen Maintenance Corporation, provides removal of trash, sweeping, vacuuming, and mopping.
RAFI conducts internal brand cascades
The Ramon Aboitiz Foundation, Inc. (RAFI) conducted the internal brand cascades in eight batches attended by all team leaders and team members from the five focus areas and support teams. The sessions ran from February to April 2011 and facilitated by the RAFI Brand Management Team headed by Chief Operating Officer Dominica Chua; Human Resources Officer Jeanette Zulueta; and Communications Officer Haidee Emmie Palapar. Carol Ballesteros and Trixie Ylaya of
MilitaryPlaques.Com Brand New Website
Indianapolis--On February 2011 launched a new website for MilitaryPlaques.COM, an online merchant of mahogany wood products. The new site is programmed, conceptualized and designed for easier and more secure online shopping. With the use of the most advance e-commerce sofrware platform and Content Management System CMS, MilitaryPlaques.Com has able to develop a website that responds to customers' demand for an easier user interface shopping cart. The new website homepage is designed to
Conference on Korea’s Nation Brand
Participants engaged in a vital discussion on the impact of the upcoming G20 Seoul Summit and North Korea’s leadership succession on South Korea’s nation brand - The Presidential Council on Nation Branding (Chairwoman: Lee Bae-Yong) hosted a Conference on Korea’s Nation Brand on Wednesday, October 27 from 14:00 to 17:00 at the Convention Hall of the Grand Hilton Seoul. Discussions were held on the impact of the upcoming G20 Seoul Summit
Sea Scapes by Bruce Brand
Scheduled to run from October 26 through November 15, 2007 Opening Reception: Thursday, November 1, 2007, 6-8 pm Gallery Location: 530 West 25th Street, Chelsea, New York 10001 The public is invited to participate in the event Bruce Brand's art has always been about inner struggle and a search for understanding and peace. In the 1960s his work was created out of anger, confusion, and disillusionment against the backdrop of the war in Vietnam.
Brand Becomes a Hit
‘Brand becomes a hit’ – this was the title of round-table discussion in the context of ‘PeterFood’ exhibition (Saint-Petersburg, Russia) which was held on 8 of November. The event’s organizers invited the founder of the branding agency ‘Zarkin and Partners’ Gene Zarkin who shared the secrets of successful brand development. ‘PeterFood’ is the largest food exhibition in the North-West region of Russia which has been held annually for 15 years.