|12-07-2018 08:31 PM CET - Logistics & Transport||
Logistics Services Market Outlook 2019-2025 By Top Leading Players Ceva Logistics, Panalpina World Transport, United Parcel Service, C.H. Robinson Worldwide, A.P. Moller - Maersk, Nippon Express, Fedex, Db Schenker
Press release from: The Insight Partners
Generally, logistics refers to the management service of flow of resources from one point to another point according to customer's requirements. These resources includes physical as well as intangible items. The logistics of physical items involves integration of information flow, materials handling, production, packaging, inventory, transportation, warehousing and often security.
Get Sample Copy of this Report at bit.ly/2QDuA4P
The Logistics Services Market report aims to provide a 360-degree view of the market in terms of cutting-edge technology, key developments, drivers, restraints and future trends with impact analysis of these trends on the market for short-term, mid-term and long-term during the forecast period. Further, the report also covers key players profiling with detailed SWOT analysis, financial facts and key developments of products/service from the past three years.
Leading Logistics Services Market Players:
1. CEVA Logistics
2. PANALPINA WORLD TRANSPORT (HOLDING) LTD.
3. United Parcel Service (UPS)
4. C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc.
5. A.P. MOLLER - MAERSK
6. Nippon Express
8. DB Schenker
9. DHL International GmbH
10. KUEHNE + NAGEL
Logistics Services Market – Global Analysis to 2025 is an expert compiled study which provides a holistic view of the market covering current trends and future scope with respect to product/service, the report also covers competitive analysis to understand the presence of key vendors in the companies by analyzing their product/services, key financial facts, details SWOT analysis and key development in last three years. Further chapter such as industry landscape and competitive landscape provides the reader with recent company level insights covering mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, new product developments/strategies taking place across the ecosystem. The chapters also evaluate the key vendors by mapping all the relevant products and services to exhibit the ranking/position of top 5 key vendors.
The Logistics Services Market report is a combination of qualitative as well as quantitative analysis which can be broken down into 40% and 60% respectively. Market estimation and forecasts are presented in the report for the overall global market from 2018 – 2025, considering 2018 as the base year and 2019 – 2025 forecast period. Global estimation is further broken down by segments and geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America covering major 16 countries across the mentioned regions. The qualitative contents for geographical analysis will cover market trends in each region and country which includes highlights of the key players operating in the respective region/country, PEST analysis of each region which includes political, economic, social and technological factors influencing the growth of the market.
Buy this Report @ bit.ly/2RGRe9L
Reason to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Logistics Services Market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Logistics Services Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.
Company: The Insight Partners
Contact: Sameer Joshi
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1426328 • Views: 412More releases