|12-07-2018 05:14 PM CET - IT, New Media & Software||
Global Machine Vision Market Expected to grow USD 9,454.5 million by 2022 and Top Key players: Cognex Corporation (U.S.), Vitronic GmbH (Germany), Perceptron, Inc. (U.S.), Microscan Systems (U.S.), Basler AG and more…
Press release from: InForGrowth
Global Machine Vision Market is expected to grow approximately at USD 9,454.5 million in 2016 to USD 15,460 million by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 8.18 % from 2016 to 2022.
Global Machine Vision Market: Global Machine Vision market is expected to show rapid growth in the coming years especially from the automotive industry. The global market has been segmented on the basis of type that is 1D, 2D and 3D machine vision. 2D Machine vision is dominating the market and holds the largest market share. The global machine Vision market is a very dynamic market and is expected to witness stable growth over the forecast period. The factor driving the market growth are increasing miniaturization of products, need for quality inspection, increasing standardization and others. Growing industrialization and high investment on the quality and inspection of in the industry is leading to high demand for the machine vision systems.
Download Sample PDF Brochure: www.inforgrowth.com/samplerequest/r/389668/global-machine...
The Key Players in the Machine Vision Market includes Cognex Corporation (U.S.), Vitronic GmbH (Germany), Perceptron, Inc. (U.S.), Microscan Systems (U.S.), Basler AG (Germany.), National Instruments (U.S.), Optotune AG (Switzerland), USS Vision (U.S.), ViDi Systems SA (Switzerland), Keyence (Japan), Omron Corporation (Japan) among others
Objective Study of Machine Vision Market:
• To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the global Machine Vision market.
• To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
• To analyze the global Machine Vision market based porter’s five force analysis etc.
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
• To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
• To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by type, end-users and region.
• To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
• To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global Machine Vision market
Get Assured Discount Up To 50% Click Here
• Global Machine Vision market has reached USD 9,454.5 million in 2016 and is projected to exhibit USD 15,460.0 million by the end of 2022 with a growing CAGR of 8.18%.
• By type segment, the 3D machine vision segment among all is growing with a highest revenue value of USD 2956.3 million in 2016 and it is estimated to reach USD 5,733.9 million by the end of 2022 and the segment is estimated to grow with CAGR of 11.23%.
• By application segment, the inspection segment among all is growing with a highest revenue value of USD 3,821.2 million in 2016 and it is estimated to reach USD 6,614.6 million by the end of 2022 and the segment is estimated to grow with CAGR of 9.21%.
• By component segment, the software segment among all is growing with a highest revenue value of USD 1,169.6 million in 2016 and it is estimated to reach USD 2,326.4 million by the end of 2022 and the segment is estimated to grow with CAGR of 11.69%.
Regional and Country Analysis of Machine Vision Market Estimation and Forecast:
North America is the leading economy in machine Vision market followed by Europe. However, Asia-Pacific is the fastest growing economy in the market majorly due to growing pharmaceutical Industry. Also, rest of the world has a slow economic growth
View Compete Report of Machine Vision Market with TOC and Market Players:
We are a market-intelligence company formed with the objective of providing clients access to the most relevant and accurate research content for their growth needs. At InForGrowth, we understand Research requirements and help a client in taking informed business critical decisions. Given the complexities and interdependencies of market-intelligence, there is always more than one source to explore and arrive at the right answer. Through our smart search feature and our reliable & trusted publishing partners, we are paving way for a more simplified and relevant research.
For all your Research needs, reach out to us at:
Address: 6400 Village Pkwy suite # 104, Dublin, CA 94568, USA
UK: +44 (203) 743 1890
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1426055 • Views: 313More releases