|12-07-2018 02:46 PM CET - IT, New Media & Software||
Global Retail Cloud Market Expected to grow USD 33.89 Billion by 2022 and Top Key players: IBM, Oracle, SAP SE, Microsoft, Syntel, Cisco, Google, Fujitsu and more…
Press release from: InForGrowth
Global Retail Cloud market is expected to grow at USD 33.89 Billion by 2020, approx. 18% of CAGR between 2016 and 2020.
Global Retail Cloud Market: Retail cloud offers better productivity for retailer as it offers enhanced and valuable service to customers. The growing demand for Omni channel retail services also driving need of better distribution channel, skilled workforce and customer management. Omni-channel is the mixture of all physical and digital channels creating innovative and unified customer experience. To offer flawless Omni-channel requires excellent coordination between channels & operations which provide consumers 24x7 access to online retail portal. It allows customers to research about product & services, comparing the prices and receiving product from multiple channels. Retailers across the industry are investing in e-commerce and Omni-channel retailing in order to improve the customer experience as well as to become competitive in the markets.
Download Sample PDF Brochure: www.inforgrowth.com/samplerequest/r/389594/global-retail-...
The presence of big e-commerce giants namely Amazon, and Flipkart are a big threat for retail cloud market as they consist of large customer base globally. To subdue this threat, the retail industry is gradually shifting towards Omni channel retailing. Amazon, a leading e-commerce company is also developing its business and expanding to untapped market such as European countries and South Korea thereby giving tough competition of emerging retail cloud market which on the other hand providing fruitful opportunity for consumers. This new approach offers retailers various benefits such as maximizing every retail selling opportunity, optimization of inventory investment, automated promotional, single point of view into all channels.
The Key Players in the Retail Cloud Market are IBM, Oracle, SAP SE, Microsoft, Syntel, Cisco, Google, Fujitsu, Infor etc.
Global Retail cloud Market Analysis & Forecast, from 2016 to 2022
• To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Retail cloud market
• To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
• To analyze the Retail cloud market based on porter’s five force analysis etc.
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World
• To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
Get Assured Discount Up To 50% Click Here
• The global Retail cloud market is expected to reach USD 28.72 Billion by 2022.
• By product, Customer Management sub segment in Retail cloud market accounts for the largest market share and is growing with approximately 19.77% CAGR during forecast period.
• By deployment, Hybrid Cloud sub segment in Retail cloud market accounts for the largest market share and is growing with approximately 20.11% CAGR during forecast period.
• By services, Platform as a service sub segment in Retail cloud market accounts for the largest market share of 3.17billion and is growing with approximately 17.49% CAGR during forecast period.
• By end users, Small & Medium Size Industry sub segment holds the largest market share and is growing with approximately 18.43% CAGR by the end of forecast period.
Regional and Country Analysis of Retail Cloud Market Estimation and Forecast:
Retail cloud market is growing with the positive growth in all the regions due to high e-commerce adaptability by citizen which is driving the market on global scale. On the basis of region, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World. North America is dominating the global Retail cloud market share followed by Europe, which stands as the second biggest market due to increase in shift of conventional commerce whereas, Asia-Pacific stands as third largest.
View Compete Report of Retail Cloud Market with TOC and Market Players:
We are a market-intelligence company formed with the objective of providing clients access to the most relevant and accurate research content for their growth needs. At InForGrowth, we understand Research requirements and help a client in taking informed business critical decisions. Given the complexities and interdependencies of market-intelligence, there is always more than one source to explore and arrive at the right answer. Through our smart search feature and our reliable & trusted publishing partners, we are paving way for a more simplified and relevant research.
For all your Research needs, reach out to us at:
Address: 6400 Village Pkwy suite # 104, Dublin, CA 94568, USA
UK: +44 (203) 743 1890
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1425797 • Views: 204More releases