|12-07-2018 11:55 AM CET - Business, Economy, Finances, Banking & Insurance||
Acrylic Elastomers Market Research On Competition Landscape 2018 & 2019: COMPO EXPERT Spain SL, Zeon Chemicals , Yara International,
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Acrylic Elastomers Market Research Provides the “How Market potential for each geographical region based on the growth rate, macro-economic parameters, consumer buying patterns, and market demand and supply scenarios”. Report deliver comprehensive analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the market. The market emphases on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
For In-Depth Review | Get Sample Copy@ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Acrylic Elastomers Market is expected to register a healthy CAGR in the forecast period 2018 to 2025. The new market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
There is increase in applications for measurement and inspection in automobile sector and there is growing focus in quality standard which is improving the growth of the market. On the other hand lack of skilled labour and high initial cost of the setup is hampering the growth of market
Market Key Players:
• Zeon Corporation,
• BASF SE,
• NOK Corporation,
• Trelleborg AB
• and others
The ethylene acrylic elastomers segment is dominating the global acrylic elastomers market.
Ethyl acrylate segment is expected to grow with the highest CAGR of 8.9% in the forecast period 2018 to 2025.
Analysis of Acrylic Elastomers Market In 2019 To 2025:
Product/Service Analysis: Acrylic Elastomers Market covers the piece of the overall industry share, different, regions, types and applications.
Segmentation and Sub-Segmentation Analysis: Acrylic Elastomers Market targets the right product to the right customers at the right time and gives the marketers the knowledge of the target audience’s requirement.
Production Analysis: It covers the market share of the product, production process, different regions, types and applications as well as product specification and price analysis of Acrylic Elastomers Market key players.
Major Players of Acrylic Elastomers Market: Profiles of various leading players of the industry with respect to their company profile, product portfolio, capacity, price, cost and revenue are discussed in this report.
Trends in the Acrylic Elastomers Market: It determines developing trends and important changes of a market in the given time. The trends are classified into long-time, medium time, and short time frames.
Supply and Consumption: The Market section specifies the gap between supply and consumption. In addition, it also figures outs import and export.
Speak To Industry Experts, Request For Report Details@ databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=globa...
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2. SCOPE OF THE REPORT
3. MARKET LANDSCAPE
• Market ecosystem
• Market characteristics
• Market segmentation analysis
4. MARKET SIZING
• Market definition
• Market sizing
• Market size and forecast
5. MARKET TRENDS
6. MARKET SEGMENTATION
• Market opportunity
7. FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
• Bargaining power of buyers
• Bargaining power of suppliers
• Threat of new entrants
• Threat of substitutes
• Threat of rivalry
• Market condition
8. REGIONAL LANDSCAPE
• Geographical segmentation
• Regional comparison
• North America
• South America
• Market opportunity
9. CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
10. PIPELINE ANALYSIS
• Pipeline analysis
11. VENDOR ANALYSIS
• Vendors covered
• Vendor classification
• Market positioning of vendors
12. VENDOR LANDSCAPE
• Landscape disruption
13. DECISION FRAMEWORK
14. DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
• Market drivers
• Market challenges
• List of abbreviations
Browse full TOC @ databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-acrylic-elast...
• Global acrylic elastomers market are expected to reach USD 1,225.58 million by 2025 from USD 650.30 million in 2017 in the forecast period 2018 to 2025.
• Acrylic elastomers are used in various industries such as automotive, construction, industrial machinery, paints & coatings, adhesives & sealants, textiles and others.
• The global acrylic elastomers market is segmented on the application, end-user, and type. The report provides data for 2016 to 2025, 2017 being the current year while 2018 to 2025 is the forecast period for the report.
• Increased use of acrylic elastomers in automobile industry, advanced properties of acrylic elastomers as compared to conventional elastomers and increasing applications of acrylic elastomers in various industries has increased the growth of market. On the other hand fluctuating price of raw materials, high prices of AEM prompting OEMs to opt for thermoplastics and regulatory issues is hampering the growth of market.
• The global acrylic elastomers market is segmented based on type into two notable segments as acrylic ethylene elastomers (AEM) and acrylic co-monomer elastomers/polyacrylic (ACM). In 2018, ethylene acrylic elastomers market will dominate the market with 54.0% shares in the forecast period 2018 to 2025.
• The global acrylic elastomers market is segmented based on derivative type into four notable segments; ethyl acrylate, butyl acrylate, methyl acrylate and ethyhexyl acrylate. In 2018, ethyl acrylate market will dominate the market with 54.8% shares in the forecast period 2018 to 2025.
• The global acrylic elastomers market is segmented based on end-user into four notable segments; automotive, construction, industrial machinery, paints & coatings, adhesives & sealants, textiles and others. In 2018, automotive market will dominate the market with the highest market share.
• Based on geography, the market is segmented into 5 geographical regions, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East and Africa.
Acrylic Elastomers Market Key Drivers:
Increased use of acrylic elastomers in automobile industry, advanced properties of acrylic elastomers as compared to conventional elastomers and increasing applications of acrylic elastomers in various industries has increased the growth of market.
On the other hand fluctuating price of raw materials, high prices of AEM prompting OEMs to opt for thermoplastics and regulatory issues is hampering the growth of market.
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Make an Inquiry for Discount On this Report@
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1425047 • Views: 82More releases