|12-07-2018 09:32 AM CET - Business, Economy, Finances, Banking & Insurance||
Retailing Market 2018: Size, Status, Shares, Summary, Demand by Region and Forecasts 2025
Press release from: HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
HTF Market Intelligence released a new research report of 118 pages on title 'Retailing in Brazil, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022' with detailed analysis, forecast and strategies. The study covers key regions that includes Brazil, North America, Europe or Asia and important players such as Renner, C&A, Riachuelo, Pernambucanas, Havan, Marisa, Zara, Hering, Netshoes, Leader, Carrefour, Extra, Pão de Açúcar, Americanas, Todo dia, Cencosud, Assai, DIA, Sam’s club, Bompreco, Magazine Luiza, Casas Bahia, Lojas Cem, Super Muffato, B2W All Brands, Pontofrio, Ricardo Eletro, Fast Shop, Carrefour, Colombo, Drogasil, Droga Raia, Pague Menos, Drogaria São Paulo, Botica All Brands, Natura, Avon, Carrefour, Drogarias Pacheco, Panvel, Leroy Merlin, Americanas, Carrefour, Casas Bahia, Telhanorte, Pernambucanas, Etna, Gazin, C&C, Tupperware
Request a sample report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/1461599-retailing-i...
Retailing in Brazil, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022
"Retailing in Brazil, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Brazil retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Brazil retail industry.
Brazilian retail sales stood at R$1,561.6 billion in 2017 and are projected to grow at 5.4% CAGR during 2017-2022. A growing economy, rising household consumption, and increasing wages are estimated to fuel the retail sales growth in the country.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics (covering 26 product categories),
- The report also details major retailers in each category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2017 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories, which include Clothing, Footwear, Books, News and Stationery, Electrical and Electronics, Food and Grocery, Health and Beauty, Furniture and Floor Coverings, Home and Garden Products, Music, Video and Entertainment Software, Sports and Leisure Equipment, Jewelry, Watches and Accessories, and Luggage and Leather Goods
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics across various channels.
- South Korea retail sector is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% between 2017 and 2022
- Improving domestic consumption to boost retail spending
- Retail sector to grow in line with the growing economy
- Health & beauty sector to register the fastest growth, buoyed by cosmetics sales
- Food & grocery is the largest sector, while health & beauty will see the highest growth
- Increasing demand for cosmetics to drive health & beauty sales
- Duty free channel to register the fastest growth with increasing tourism
- Hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard discounters dominate the retail industry.
Reasons to buy
- Gain comprehensive knowledge on 26 product categories in Brazilian retail market and develop a competitive advantage around consumer behaviour trends from the start of your supply chain
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, and key consumer and technology trends influencing the retail market
- Investigate current and forecast behaviour trends in each category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behaviour
- Understand the fastest-growing categories in the market with insights on the performance of individual product categories, across key channels from 2012, with forecasts until 2022
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in Brazilian retail market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge and identify opportunities to improve your market share.
Companies Mentioned in the Report:
Renner, C&A, Riachuelo, Pernambucanas, Havan, Marisa, Zara, Hering, Netshoes, Leader, Carrefour, Extra, Pão de Açúcar, Americanas, Todo dia, Cencosud, Assai, DIA, Sam’s club, Bompreco, Magazine Luiza, Casas Bahia, Lojas Cem, Super Muffato, B2W All Brands, Pontofrio, Ricardo Eletro, Fast Shop, Carrefour, Colombo, Drogasil, Droga Raia, Pague Menos, Drogaria São Paulo, Botica All Brands, Natura, Avon, Carrefour, Drogarias Pacheco, Panvel, Leroy Merlin, Americanas, Carrefour, Casas Bahia, Telhanorte, Pernambucanas, Etna, Gazin, C&C, Tupperware
Make an enquiry before buying this Report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/1461599-retail...
Table of Contents
View Detailed Table of Content @ www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/1461599-retailing-in-braz...
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
Buy this report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=1461599
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited. HTF Market Report global research and market intelligence consulting organization is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities but to also empower and inspire you to create visionary growth strategies for futures, enabled by our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist you for making goals into a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, Mega Trends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and expansion opportunities. We are focused on identifying the “Accurate Forecast” in every industry we cover so our clients can reap the benefits of being early market entrants and can accomplish their “Goals & Objectives”.
Contact US :
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA – 08837
Phone: +1 (206) 317 1218
Connect with us at
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1424402 • Views: 171More releases