|12-07-2018 09:24 AM CET - Business, Economy, Finances, Banking & Insurance||
Payments Landscape Market 2018: Overview, Opportunities and Worldwide Growth by 2025
Press release from: HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
HTF Market Intelligence released a new research report of 79 pages on title 'Payments Landscape in Germany: Opportunities and Risks to 2022' with detailed analysis, forecast and strategies. The study covers key regions that includes Germany, North America, Europe or Asia and important players such as DSGV, BVR, Deutsche Bank, Commerzbank, ING Bank, Landesbank Berlin, girocard, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, Ingenico Payment Services, BS PAYONE, Concardis,Atos Worldline, Elavon, DZ Bank, Wirecard, boon, Giropay, ELV
Request a sample report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/1461580-payments-la...
Payments Landscape in Germany: Opportunities and Risks to 2022
"Payments Landscape in Germany: Opportunities and Risks to 2022", report provides detailed analysis of market trends in the German cards and payments industry. It provides values and volumes for a number of key performance indicators in the industry, including cash, cards, credit transfers, direct debits, and cheques during the review-period (2014-18e).
The report also analyzes various payment card markets operating in the industry and provides detailed information on the number of cards in circulation, transaction values and volumes during the review-period and over the forecast-period (2018e-22f). It also offers information on the country's competitive landscape, including market shares of issuers and schemes.
The report brings together GlobalData’s research, modeling, and analysis expertise to allow banks and card issuers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages. The report also covers detailed regulatory policies and recent changes in regulatory structure.
This report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights into the German cards and payments industry, including -
- Current and forecast values for each market in the German cards and payments industry, including debit, credit, and charge cards.
- Detailed insights into payment instruments including cash, cards, credit transfers, direct debits, and cheques. It also, includes an overview of the country's key alternative payment instruments.
- E-commerce market analysis.
- Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing the German cards and payments industry.
- Detailed analysis of strategies adopted by banks and other institutions to market debit, credit, and charge cards.
- International payment service providers are entering the German market in order to capitalize on the growing popularity of alternative payments. Google Pay was launched in Germany in June 2018 in partnership with Wirecard, Comdirect, Commerzbank, and N26, with the likes of Revolut and LBBW also expected to support Google Pay. The solution allows in-store, online, and in-app payments. Meanwhile Apple Pay and Samsung Pay are expected to launch in the country in the near future. And in October 2018, Wirecard partnered with Germany’s EHI Retail Institute to form a new consortium, EHI Mobile Payment Initiative, which is focused on advancing mobile payments. The initiative will focus on both retailers and consumers across the country. Other members include Visa, Mastercard, Google, Payback, and GS1 Germany. Members will exchange their expertise to help the retail industry address the growing demand for these payment solutions.
- To increase uptake of contactless payments, in March 2018 commercial network operator Card4Vend collaborated with acquiring partner SIX Payment Services to install Germany's first unattended contactless-only readers for girocard in Berlin. Both companies are planning to install additional readers in and around the German Banking Industry Committee’s pilot region, Kassel, and at other locations. In March 2017, retail chains Aldi Nord, Aldi Süd, and REWE Group enabled their contactless payment systems to accept girocards.
- The German merchant acquiring market is witnessing a host of mergers and acquisitions. In May 2018, French payment technology provider Ingenico Group started exclusive negotiations for the merger of German payments firm BS PAYONE with Ingenico retail assets in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland. The combined entity would be 52% owned by Ingenico Group. Existing shareholders of BS PAYONE would continue to hold the remaining 48% stake. In July 2018, both companies signed a partnership deal. This comes after B+S Card Service and German tech company PAYONE merged to form BS PAYONE in August 2017.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions, using top-level historic and forecast market data, related to the German cards and payments industry and each market within it.
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in the German cards and payments industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the German cards and payments industry.
- Gain insights into marketing strategies used for various card types in Germany.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the German cards and payments industry.
Companies Mentioned in the Report:
DSGV, BVR, Deutsche Bank, Commerzbank, ING Bank, Landesbank Berlin, girocard, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, Ingenico Payment Services, BS PAYONE, Concardis,Atos Worldline, Elavon, DZ Bank, Wirecard, boon, Giropay, ELV
Make an enquiry before buying this Report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/1461580-paymen...
Table of Contents
View Detailed Table of Content @ www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/1461580-payments-landscap...
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
Buy this report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=1461580
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited. HTF Market Report global research and market intelligence consulting organization is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities but to also empower and inspire you to create visionary growth strategies for futures, enabled by our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist you for making goals into a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, Mega Trends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and expansion opportunities. We are focused on identifying the “Accurate Forecast” in every industry we cover so our clients can reap the benefits of being early market entrants and can accomplish their “Goals & Objectives”.
Contact US :
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA – 08837
Phone: +1 (206) 317 1218
Connect with us at
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1424368 • Views: 251More releases