|12-07-2018 05:52 AM CET - Business, Economy, Finances, Banking & Insurance||
Plastic Healthcare Packaging Market : Huge Growth Opportunities | Industry Trends | Market Analysis & Global Forecast to 2023
Press release from: Allied Market Research
Plastic healthcare packaging is a practice of securely packaging of devices, tools, drugs and other healthcare products. The global market for plastic healthcare packaging is expected to reach $87.3 billion in 2011. Increase in demand for healthcare practices promotes the growth for healthcare packaging market.
Get sample Report: www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/155?u...
Developed countries are engaged in development of healthcare services that increase the investment on healthcare packaging. Increase in counterfeiting practice in pharmaceutical industries is affecting the growth of plastic healthcare packaging market. However, Asian countries are highly affected by counterfeiting of pharmaceutical products, especially in non-prescribed drugs. The healthcare packaging market is constantly challenged by shifting trends such as the increased use of disposable medical products, an ageing population, outsourcing packaging, child-resistant and tamper-evident packaging.
In order to overcome on the challenges of counterfeiting U.S. government passed the Track and Trace Bill under which Drug Quality and Security Act (DQSA) has been issued. DQSA act implemented electronic tracking for food and pharmaceutical packaging. This report provides intelligence about key legislation and regulation according to geographies. Key market trends available for plastic healthcare packaging.
Purchase an enterprise user license and get 1 month complimentary access to our Knowledge Tree subscription. (*TC)
Get subscription: www.alliedmarketresearch.com/checkout/941207?utm_source=o...
The key companies included in company profiles are Sealed Air Corporation, Tekni-Films, Inc., United Drug Plc, Vetter Pharma International, Aphena Pharma Solutions, Beacon Converters, Inc., Bilcare Research, Catalent Pharma Solutions, Constantia Flexibles
• Market estimations in this report are based on primary and secondary data collected that provide market intelligence for taking developmental decisions
• Strategic analysis of key market drivers, restraints and opportunities in plastic healthcare packaging is explained with recent examples of current trends so that companies get benefits in terms of trends analysis with respect to strategies
• Key developmental strategies adopted by top market players engaged in this business to provide better understanding of potential opportunities and challenges in this market
• The report provides in-depth intelligence of the market scenarios according to geographic regions so that key players can make plans to explore opportunities in potential research of healthcare packaging
• Current regulatory issues and reimbursement policies are analyzed according to geographies so that potentials of the market can be justified
For Purchase Inquiry: www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/155?utm_sou...
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
- Medical device
BY END MARKETS
- Plastic Bottles
- Blister Packs
- Caps and closure
- Pre-fillable syringes
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of "Market Research Reports" and "Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free):
+1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022, +1-503-446-1141
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1423592 • Views: 212More releases