|12-07-2018 05:30 AM CET - Media & Telecommunications||
Inductor Market Major players are TDK Corporation, Delta Electronics, Murata Manufacturing, Taiyo Yuden, AVX Corporation, Coilcraft,ICE Components, Panasonic Corporation and Pulse Electronics Corporation
Press release from: Allied Market Research
An inductor is considered as the passive electronic component used in the conservation of energy in the form of magnetic field and the power of the component is measured in terms of inductance. They have a wide application across various industrial sectors such as power industry, automotive industry, military & defense, RF & telecommunication and consumer electronics.
Get sample Report: www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/1074?...
Continuous R&D activities in the electronics field related to inductors has resulted in size minimization, weight reduction, and improvements in surface mounting methods in making electronic devices are the factors that has fueled the demand of inductors in the market. Furthermore, factors such as the increasing application of passive electronic components devices and the design of sophisticated electronic components drive the growth of the market. The increasing demand for wireless devices such as gateways, routers, access points, and high-end broadcasting systems will boost the RF & telecommunication segment thus driving the inductor market.
The world inductor market is segmented on the basis of types, core type and applications. On the basis of types, the market is segmented into fixed inductor, choke, coil, variable inductor, coupled inductor, multilayered inductor, power inductor, and surface mount inductor. On the basis of core types, the market is segmented into air core, ferromagnetic/ferrite core, laminated core, ceramic core and toroidal core. On the basis of applications, the market is segmented into automotive, transmission & distribution, RF & telecommunication, military & defense, and consumer electronics. On the basis of geography, the market is segmented into North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Latin America, Middle East & Africa (LAMEA)
Purchase an enterprise user license and get 1 month complimentary access to our Knowledge Tree subscription. (*TC)
Get subscription: www.alliedmarketresearch.com/checkout/816108?utm_source=o...
Key market players operating in the market are Vishay Intertechnology, TDK Corporation, Delta Electronics, Inc., Murata Manufacturing Co. Ltd., Taiyo Yuden Co., Ltd., AVX Corporation, Coilcraft, Inc., ICE Components, Panasonic Corporation and Pulse Electronics Corporation
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
• The report provides a comprehensive analysis of current & future market trends and emerging avenues for the growth of the market across the globe.
• The report offers an overview of changing market dynamics in terms of fast turn-around analysis of stakeholders responses to recent industry policy changes and market trends.
• The report offers an insight into competitive landscape in terms of new technological developments, untapped segments, and value chain analysis.
• This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
• The report offers analysis of the market by value and volume along with making a comparative analysis of the growth prospects with discrete passive component market.
• The report offers strategic analysis of financial status of key market players, and highlights market share of key vendors.
• The report offers information on the status of new projects along with offering investment feasibility analysis of the same.
For Purchase Inquiry: www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/1074?utm_so...
Inductor Market Key Segments
- Fixed Inductor, Choke, Coil
- Variable Inductor
- Coupled Inductor
- Multilayered Inductor
- Power Inductor
- Surface Mount Inductor
By Core Type
- Air Core
- Ferromagnetic/Ferrite Core
- Laminated Core
- Ceramic Core
- Toroidal Core
- transmission & distribution,
- Industrial Sector
- RF & Telecommunication
- Military & Defense,
- Consumer electronics
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of "Market Research Reports" and "Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free):
+1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022, +1-503-446-1141
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1423550 • Views: 268More releases