|12-07-2018 05:12 AM CET - Advertising, Media Consulting, Marketing Research||
Display Material Market 2025 With: Corning Incorporated, Merck Ltd. Taiwan, Asahi Glass Co., Ltd. , Universal Display Corporation, Merck, Idemitsu Kosan Co.,Ltd., DIC Corporation, TU Darmstadt, LG Chem, Samsung SDI, IDTechEx, DowDuPont, Sumitomo Chemical
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
The display material market emphases on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis. This display material market report aims to examine the developments of market including its market improvement, development, position and others. This report studies sales (consumption) of market, focuses on the top players, with sales, price, revenue and market share with volume and value for each region. The scope of this display material market report extends from market scenarios to comparative pricing between major players, cost and profit of the specified market regions.
Get Sample Analysis on Global Market Information: databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
The global display material market is expected to reach USD 36.59 Billion by 2025, from USD 27.56 Billion in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 3.2% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. Report includes display material market shares of display material unit market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Report Forecasting Regional and Global Analysis on Display Material Market Analysis
· Technology - LCD, OLED
· Component & Material - Substrate, Polarizer, Color Filter, Liquid Crystals, BLU, Emitter & Organic Layer, Encapsulation
· Application - Smartphone, Television
Display material is that type material which is used as display in mobile, smart phones, television and others. Various types of technology is preferred for display material namely such as LCD, OLED and others. Glass substrate for display screens are used in televisions, computers, cars, mobile and others. It is easy to handle and operate. Increased usage of OLED will affect the growth of display material. The Display Material Market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the Display Material Industry forecast period is 2018 to 2025. Some of the major players operating in the global display material unit market
· Samsung SDI (South Korea)
· LG Chem (South Korea)
· Sumitomo Chemical (Japan)
· Corning (US)
· Nitto Denko (Japan)
· Universal Display Corporation (US)
· Merck (Germany)
· Asahi Glass (Japan)
· Idemitsu Kosan (Japan)
· DowDuPont (US)
· Toray (Japan)
· DIC Corporation (Japan)
· Hodogaya Chemical (Japan), and JSR Corporation (Japan)
· Metalgrass software (Israel)
· IDTechEx Ltd(U.K.Merck KGaA, Darmstadt (Germany))
The global display material market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market.
Companies such as AGC provide product in glass substrates for displays which have thin-film-transistor (TFT) liquid crystal displays (LCD) and OLED (organic light emitting diodes). Therefore, due to the increase use of OLED in smartphones, companies such as Apple (U.S.) are also focused to use OLED technology will affect the growth of display material market in future.
Get Full Report TOC, Visit: databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-display-mat...
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
· Increased adoption of OLED display technology in various applications
· upgradation of new and existing display panel manufacturing plants in APAC
· Increasing average screen size & resolution of LCD television or smart phones
· Exclusivity and IP protection of emerging and advanced display materials
The global display material market is segmented based on
· Component & Material
· Panel Type
· Geographical Segments
· Based on technology, the market is segmented in
· Based on component & material, the market is segmented in
· Color Filter
· Liquid Crystals
· Emitter & Organic Layer
· Based on application, the market is segmented in
· Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa.
· Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Table of Content
1.1. Objectives Of The Study
1.2. Market Definition
1.3. Overview Of Global Display Material Market
1.4. Currency And Pricing
1.6. Markets Covered
2. Market Segmentation
2.1. Markets Covered
2.2. Geographic Scope
2.3. Years Considered For The Display Material Study
2.4. Currency And Pricing
2.5. Research Methodology
2.6. Primary Interviews With Key Opinion Leaders
2.7. Secondary Sources
3. Market Overview
4. Executive Summary
5. Premium Insights
6. Global Display Material Market, By Application
7. Global Display Material Market, By Product
8. Global Display Material Market, By Vertical
9. Global Display Material Market, By Geography
10. Global Display Material Market, Company Landscape
11. Company Profile
12. Related Reports
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
Toll Free: +1-888-387-2818
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1423510 • Views: 588More releases