|12-06-2018 09:31 PM CET - Business, Economy, Finances, Banking & Insurance||
2018 Digital PCR (dPCR) Market | Statistical Analysis, Market Size, Share, and Future Prospects to 2023 By Top Key Players: Bio-Rad Laboratories, Fluidigm, RainDance Technologies, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Abbott Laboratories, Affymetrix, Analytik Jena, B
Press release from: Report Hive Research
“Advanced dPCR (Digital PCR) technology provides higher accuracy and reproducibility than traditional PCR technology in the amplification and analysis of nucleic acids. The dPCR technology is an innovative PCR that allows amplification and directs quantification of nucleic acids such as DNA, RNA, cDNA, and methylated DNA with high precision. The dPCR technology is not dependent on the number of amplification cycles to quantify the initial sample amount and provides absolute quantification of nucleic acids. dPCR can analyze a small amount of sample and provide higher accuracy, precision, and efficiency than the conventional PCR technology.”
Digital PCR (dPCR) Market report highlights the major details and provides in-depth analysis of the market along with the future growth and prospects. The reports also offer important insights which help the industry experts, product managers, CEOs, and business executives to draft their policies on various parameters including expansion, acquisition, and new product launch as well as analyzing and understanding the market trends and demands analysis.
This report focuses on the Digital PCR (dPCR) Marketin global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
Download PDF Sample of this Report @
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers:
• Bio-Rad Laboratories
• RainDance Technologies
• Thermo Fisher Scientific
• Abbott Laboratories
• Analytik Jena
• Becton Dickinson and more….
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
• Drug discovery and development
• Clinical diagnostics
Market Segment by Type, covers
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global Digital PCR (dPCR) market namely,
• Chapter 1, to describe Digital PCR (dPCR) Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
• Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Digital PCR (dPCR), with sales, revenue, and price of Digital PCR (dPCR), in 2016 and 2017;
• Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
• Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Digital PCR (dPCR), for each region, from 2013 to 2018;
• Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the market by countries, by type, by application and by manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
• Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2018;
• Chapter 12, Digital PCR (dPCR) market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2018 to 2023;
• Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Digital PCR (dPCR) sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source
Click Here for Purchase Full Report with Full TOC @
Table of Contents
1 Digital PCR (dPCR) Market Overview
2 Manufacturers Profiles
3 Global Digital PCR (dPCR) Sales, Revenue, Market Share and Competition by Manufacturer (2016-2017)
4 Global Digital PCR (dPCR) Market Analysis by Regions
5 North America Digital PCR (dPCR) by Countries
About Report Hive Research
Report Hive Research delivers strategic market research reports, statistical survey, and Industry analysis & forecast data on products & services, markets and companies. Our clientele ranges mix of global Business Leaders, Government Organizations, SME’s, Individual & Start-ups, Management Consulting Firms, and Universities etc. Our library of 600,000+ market reports covers industries like Chemical, Healthcare, IT, Telecom, Semiconductor, etc. in the USA, Europe Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific. We help in business decision-making on aspects such as market entry strategies, market sizing, market share analysis, sales & revenue, technology trends, competitive analysis, product portfolio & application analysis etc.
500, North Michigan Avenue,
Chicago, IL - 60611
Phone Number: +1-312 604 7084
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1423365 • Views: 270More releases