|12-06-2018 08:07 PM CET - Energy & Environment||
Oilfield Equipment Rental Services Market 2018 by Drilling Equipment (Drill Pipe, Drill Collars, Heavv-Wate, Drill Subs), by Pressure & Flow Control Equipment (BOP, Valves & Manifolds, and others)
Press release from: Market Research Future (MRFR)
Oilfield equipment is an equipment that extracts oil and gas from the reservoir. In order to reduce the capital expenditure of these equipment, the oilfield operators take these equipment on rent or lease. Due to growing energy demand, oilfield equipment rental is highly developing market. Oilfield equipment are generally used in drill pipe, drill subs and others.
One of the factors driving the growth of oilfield equipment rental services market is the increase in number of drilling activities globally. This is due to the rising demand of energy, and the ability to rent the equipment rather than buying the equipment. The development in technologies have enabled the use of oilfield rental equipment due to which there has been increase in utilization of non-conventional oil and gas field.
North America is expected to account for the largest market share during the forecast period.
Request Sample of This Report @ www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2515
Study Objectives of Oilfield equipment rental services Market
• To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 5 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the global oilfield equipment rental services Market
• To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
• To analyse the global oilfield equipment rental services Market based on various tools such as Supply Chain Analysis, and Porter’s Five Force Analysis
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to regions and their respective key countries
• To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
• To provide country level analysis of the market for segments by drilling equipment, by pressure & flow control equipment, and by region
• To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analysing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
• To track and analyse competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global oilfield equipment rental services market
Regional Analysis of Oilfield Equipment Rental Services Market
The North America region accounts for the largest market for oilfield equipment rental market due to presence of large number of drilling activities in U.S. There is an increase in the demand for the conventional and non-conventional drilling in these region which have resulted in the growth of this market. The growth in Asia-Pacific is majorly driven by the increase in the drilling activities in countries such as India, China and Russia. The growth in Latin America is mainly due to the increase in E&P spending in this region.
The key players of global oilfield equipment rental services market are Halliburton Co. (U.S.), Oil States International Inc. (U.S.), Schlumberger Ltd (U.S.), Superior Energy Services Inc. (U.S.), and Weatherford International Ltd. (Switzerland), Baker Hughes (U.S.), National Oilwell Varco (U.S.), Cameron International Inc. (U.S.), Transocean Ltd. (Switzerland), B&B Oilfield Equipment Corp (U.S.).
Check Discount of This Report @
• Oilfield equipment rental services manufacturers
• Distributer & Supplier companies
• End Users
• consultants and Investment bankers
• Government as well as Independent Regulatory Authorities
• Product matrix which gives a detailed comparison of the market for different recycled product types
• Regulatory Landscape
• Pricing Analysis
• Macroeconomic Indicators
• Geographical analysis across 15 countries
• Profiling of 10 key market players
• In-depth analysis including SWOT analysis, and strategy information of related to report title
Competitive landscape including emerging trends adopted by major companies
The report for Oilfield Equipment Rental Services Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance.
The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune - 411028
+1 646 845 9312
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1423261 • Views: 300More releases