|12-06-2018 06:35 PM CET - IT, New Media & Software||
Global CCTV Market wORTH at USD 33.89 Billion AND 18% of a CAGR by 2020
Press release from: InForGrowth
The Global CCTV Market is expected to grow at USD 33.89 Billion by 2020, approx. 18% of CAGR between 2016 and 2020
Global CCTV Market: CCTV offers wide range of advantages for industrial sectors especially in businesses. It offers solutions such as business intelligence, and information management in sectors such as retail to provide real time analysis of the traffic patterns and customer movement in the outlets. The ease of scalability of the CCTV’s allows the businesses to have a better surveillance approach to the employees on the job floor which alternatively fuel the business growth. Furthermore, the distributed intelligence capabilities of the CCTV’s allows the businesses to identify specific behavior and movement patterns in the production processes in the manufacturing sector and also assists monitoring any changes in the system which is also driving the growth in surveillance market..
Download Sample PDF Brochure: www.inforgrowth.com/samplerequest/r/388691/global-cctv-ma...
The use of CCTV cameras at the traffic signals allows the flow monitoring of the traffic, it allows the authorities to understand the traffic density at peak hours and thus aid in reducing the traffic congestions at signals. Moreover, the use of these at the commercial places enhances the safety measures and thus help to reduce the risks from any robbery or theft thereby driving the market. The use of the CCTV’s for video analytics features such as heat mapping, motion detection, people counting, among others is expected to further drive the market growth of CCTV in coming years.
The key players of CCTV market includes Bosch Security System (U.S.), Honeywell International Inc. (U.S), Panasonic Corporation (Japan), Hikvision Digital Technology (China), Sony Electronics (U.S.), Dahua technology (China), ADT LLC(U.S.), Axis Communication AB (Sweden), Guardian Protection Services Inc. (U.S.) and Mobotix AG (Germany).
Global CCTV Market Analysis & Forecast, from 2016 to 2020
• To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the CCTV market
• To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
• To analyze the CCTV market based on porter’s five force analysis etc.
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World
• To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
• To provide country level analysis of the market for segment on the basis of type and vertical
• To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
• To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the CCTV market
If you have another set of players/manufacturers according to geography or your needs regional or country segmented reports we can provide customization according to your requirement.
• The global CCTV market is expected to reach USD 33.89 Billion by 2020.
• By type, analog CCTV sub segment in CCTV market accounts for the largest market share and is growing with approximately 13% CAGR during forecast period.
• By vertical, banking & finance sub segment holds the largest market share and is growing with approximately 18% CAGR by the end of forecast period.
• Geographically, North America region has been projected to hold the largest market share in global CCTV market followed by Asia Pacific region, while Europe ranks third in the CCTV market
Regional and Country Analysis of CCTV Market Estimation and Forecast
CCTV market is growing with the positive growth in all the regions. Increasing application areas year on year and advancements in technology and developed network architecture is driving the market on global scale. On the basis of region, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World. North America is dominating the global CCTV market share followed by Asia Pacific which stands as the second biggest market due to technological advancements and increasing awareness regarding safety and security whereas, Europe stands as third largest
View Compete Report of CCTV Market with TOC and Market Players:
We are a market-intelligence company formed with the objective of providing clients access to the most relevant and accurate research content for their growth needs. At InForGrowth, we understand Research requirements and help a client in taking informed business critical decisions. Given the complexities and interdependencies of market-intelligence, there is always more than one source to explore and arrive at the right answer. Through our smart search feature and our reliable & trusted publishing partners, we are paving way for a more simplified and relevant research.
For all your Research needs, reach out to us at:
Address: 6400 Village Pkwy suite # 104, Dublin, CA 94568, USA
UK: +44 (203) 743 1890
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1423080 • Views: 134More releases