|12-06-2018 02:21 PM CET - Industry, Real Estate & Construction||
Global Insights-as-a-Service Market 2018 competitors Analysis By Focusing On Top Companies like IBM, Capgemini, Accenture, Oracle, Deloitte, Dell, NTT DATA Services, GoodData, Zephyr Health, SmartFocus
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
According to the Insights-as-a-Service Market report, the global market is expected to witness a relatively higher growth rate during the forecast period. The Report also calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated from the sales of this Report and technologies by various application segments. The Insights-as-a-Service market Report also calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated from the sales of This Report and technologies by various application segments. The report provides key statistics on the market status of Global and Regional Insights-as-a-Service manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the industry.
The Global Insights-as-a-Service Market accounted for USD 1.44 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 24.2% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2014, 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Global Insights-as-a-Service Market By Geography; Type (Descriptive, Predictive, Prescriptive); Deployment Model (Public, Private, Hybrid); Application; Organization Size; Vertical – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Get a Sample Copy of Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Insights-as-a-service is a type of cloud services that specific data results. It essentially combines the idea of business intelligence with the concept of vendor-delivered cloud services and analytics. It is widely applicable in BFSI, government & defense, energy & utilities, healthcare, industrial manufacturing, media, retail & ecommerce, transportation & logistics, telecom & IT, and others. Increased need for customer management and increasing market competition may act as the major driver in the growth of insights-as-a-service market. On the other side, rising concern for data security may hamper the market
Major Market Drivers & Restraints:
• Increased need for customer management
• Increasing market competition
• Emergence of IoT
• Rising big data
• Data security concern
Major Market Competitors:
• IBM Corporation,
• Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu India LLP,
• Dell Inc,
• NTT DATA Corporation,
• GoodData Corporation,
• Zephyr Health, Inc,
• Smart Focus
• To perceive the most influencing pivoting and hindering forces in Insights-as-a-Service Market and its footprint in the international market.
• Learn about the market policies that are being endorsed by ruling respective organizations.
• To gain a perceptive survey of the market and have an extensive interpretation of the Insights-as-a-Service Market and its materialistic landscape.
• To understand the structure of Insights-as-a-Service Market by identifying its various sub segments.
• Focuses on the key global Insights-as-a-Service Market players, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
• To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
• To project the consumption of Insights-as-a-Service Market submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies
• To analyze the Insights-as-a-Service Market with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
On the basis of type:- Descriptive insights, predictive insights, and prescriptive insights.
On the basis of deployment model:- Public cloud, private cloud, and hybrid cloud.
On the basis of application:- Revenue cycle management, governance, risk, and compliance management, customer life-cycle
management, branding and marketing management, strategy management, and supply chain management.
On the basis of organization size:- Large enterprise, small and medium enterprise (SMEs).
On the basis of vertical:- BFSI, government & defense, energy & utilities, healthcare, industrial manufacturing, media, retail & ecommerce, transportation & logistics, telecom & IT, and others.
On the basis of geography:- North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Inquire about this report from our expert’s @ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1422730 • Views: 772More releases