|12-04-2018 12:24 PM CET - Sports||
Global Sports & Energy Drinks Market Comprehensive Analysis and Business Development Strategies By 2025 - PepsiCo, The Coca-Cola Company, Red Bull, Monster Energy, Abbott, Rockstar Energy Drin, BRITVIC PLC, Grupo AJE, Champion Nutrition, Cloud 9 Drink
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Well known players of sports & energy drinks market are PepsiCo, The Coca-Cola Company, Red Bull, Monster Energy, Abbott, Rockstar Energy Drin, BRITVIC PLC, Grupo AJE, Champion Nutrition, Cloud 9 Drink, Frucor Suntory, The Kraft Heinz Company, GUSTO ORGANIC LTD, Labrada Nutrition, Staminade, Boost Drinks, Bomb Energy Drink, Hype Energy Drinks, CytoSport, Inc., Lucozade Ribena Suntory, Frucor Suntory and others.
The sports & energy drinks market accounted to USD 25.6 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 11.3% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024.
GET SAMPLE REPORT FOR IN-DEPTH UNDERSTANDING | AVAILABLE AT databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. The sports & energy drinks market research report is a resource, which provides current as well as upcoming Trends and financial details of the industry. The sports & energy drink market report provides an in-depth overview of Product Specification, product type and production analysis considering major factors such as Revenue, Cost, Gross and Gross Margin. The data and the information regarding the sports & energy drink industry are taken from reliable sources such as websites, annual reports of the companies, journals, and others and were checked and validated by the market experts. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size.
Key focus of the report
1. This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
2. It provides a forward-looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
3. It provides five-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
4. It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
5. It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
6. It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
7. To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies
8. To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
The sports & energy drinks market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of sports & energy drinks market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
INQUIRE ABOUT REPORT FROM OUR EXPERT’S AT databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
By application the sports drink market is sub-segmented into
• Before Exercise,
• During Exercise, and
The sports drinks market is sub-segmented on the basis of types into
• and hypotonic.
Market segment on basis of Regions/Countries Regions/Countries
• North America & South America,
• Asia-Pacific, and
• Middle East & Africa.
Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
By ingredients the sports drinks market is sub-segmented into
• Preservatives, Others.
The energy drinks market is sub-segmented on the basis of types into
• Alcoholic and
• Non-alcoholic drinks.
On the basis on ingredients, the energy drink market is sub-segmented
• Vitamin B,
• Antioxidants, others.
By consumption time, the energy drink market is sub-segmented into
• before 11 am,
• 11-2 pm,
• 2-5 pm,
• 5-8 pm,
• Post 8 pm.
By distribution channel the sports & energy drinks market is segmented into
• Store-based Retailer,
• Non-store Retailer.
The store-based retailer segment is sub-segmented into grocery retailers, supermarkets/hypermarkets, convenience stores and others.
Major Key Points in TABLE OF CONTENTS
2) MARKET SEGMENTATION
3) Market Overview
4) EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
5) premium insights
6) Global Sports & Energy Drinks Market, by Geography
7) company profiles
GET DETAIL INSIGHTS | REQUEST TOC AT databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-sports-ener...
Major Market Drivers & Market Restraint
• Rising awareness of sports & energy drinks
• Increased campaigns by key players to promote energy drinks for tapping customers other than athletes
• Innovative products with wide range of flavors
• Stringent regulatory framework
• Health risks associated with the consumption of sports & energy drinks
Customization of the Report:
This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with our sales team (firstname.lastname@example.org), who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1416058 • Views: 205More releases