|12-04-2018 08:34 AM CET - Advertising, Media Consulting, Marketing Research||
Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Kuwaiti Insurance Industry
Press release from: HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
HTF Market Intelligence released a new research report of 39 pages on title 'Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Kuwaiti Insurance Industry’ with detailed analysis, forecast and strategies. The study covers key regions and important players.
Request a sample report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/1399368-governance-...
HTF ""Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Kuwaiti Insurance Industry"", report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in Kuwait.
It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operation of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
The report brings together HTF research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, and recent and upcoming changes in the regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the country. The report also includes the scope of non-admitted insurance in the country.
Make an enquiry before buying this Report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/1399368-govern...
The report provides insights into the governance, risk and compliance framework pertaining to the insurance industry in Kuwait, including -
- An overview of the insurance regulatory framework in Kuwait.
- The latest key changes, and changes expected in the country’s insurance regulatory framework.
- Key regulations and market practices related to different types of insurance product in the country.
- Rules and regulations pertaining to key classes of compulsory insurance, and the scope of non-admitted insurance in Kuwait.
- Key parameters including licensing requirements, permitted foreign direct investment, minimum capital requirements, solvency and reserve requirements, and investment regulations.
- Details of the tax and legal systems in the country.
- The Kuwaiti insurance industry is regulated by the Ministry of Commerce and Industry.
- 100% FDI is permitted in the Kuwaiti insurance industry.
- Motor third-party liability insurance and liability insurance for pleasure crafts are compulsory classes of insurance in Kuwait.
- Composite insurance is permitted in the Kuwaiti insurance industry.
- Non-admitted insurance is prohibited in Kuwait with few exceptions.
View Detailed Table of Content @ www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/1399368-governance-risk-a...
- The report covers details of the insurance regulatory framework in Kuwait.
- The report contains details of the rules and regulations governing insurance products and insurance entities.
- The report lists and analyzes key trends and developments pertaining to the country’s insurance regulatory framework.
- The report analyzes the rules and regulations pertaining to the establishment and operation of insurance businesses in the country.
- The report provides details of taxation imposed on insurance products and insurance companies.
Reasons to buy
- Gain insights into the insurance regulatory framework in Kuwait.
- Track the latest regulatory changes, and expected changes impacting the Kuwaiti insurance industry.
- Gain detailed information about the key regulations governing the establishment and operation of insurance entities in the country.
- Understand key regulations and market practices pertaining to various types of insurance product.
Table of Contents
1.1 What is this Report About?
2 GOVERNANCE, RISK AND COMPLIANCE
2.1 Legislation Overview and Historical Evolution
2.2 Latest Changes in Regulation
2.3 Legislation and Market Practice by Type of Insurance
2.3.1 Life insurance
2.3.2 Property insurance
2.3.3 Motor insurance
2.3.4 Liability insurance
2.3.5 Marine, aviation and transit insurance
Buy this report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=1399368
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited. HTF Market Report global research and market intelligence consulting organization is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities but to also empower and inspire you to create visionary growth strategies for futures, enabled by our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist you for making goals into a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, Mega Trends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and expansion opportunities. We are focused on identifying the “Accurate Forecast” in every industry we cover so our clients can reap the benefits of being early market entrants and can accomplish their “Goals & Objectives”.
Contact US :
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA – 08837
Phone: +1 (206) 317 1218
Connect with us at
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1415274 • Views: 113More releases