|12-03-2018 11:39 AM CET - IT, New Media & Software||
Global Warehouse Robotics Market Insights 2025 with Top Key Player analysis like ABB Robotics, Eaton, YRG, Inc., Kawasaki Robotics, Vigilant Robots, Hitach, Scape Technologies, KUKA Robotics, Daifuku America, ATS Automation, Dematic, Amazon Robotics
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Warehouse Robotics market Report cover strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market. It also highlights various drivers, restraints, and opportunities expected to influence the market during the forecast period. All the vital statistics in the report are explained with the help of resources such as tables, charts, info graphics and Detailed Porter's Five Forces Analysis with present and upcoming Opportunities to clarify the future investment in the market it provides a thorough synopsis on the study of market. The Warehouse Robotics Report audiences can gain segment-specific vendor insights to identify and evaluate key competitors based on in-depth assessment of capabilities and success in the marketplace.
The Global Warehouse Robotics Market was valued at USD 1,950.1 million in 2017 and is expected to reach USD 2,450.0 million in 2025, growing at a healthy CAGR of 12.0% for the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
Sample report is available at databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Well known players of Global Warehouse Robotics Market are
• ABB Robotics,
• YRG, Inc.,
• Kawasaki Robotics,
• Vigilant Robots,
• Scape Technologies,
• KUKA Robotics,
• Daifuku America,
• ATS Automation,
• Amazon Robotics,
• EK Automation,
• FANUC America Corporation,
• Hitachi Solutions Canada,
• Rockwell Automation,
• Adept Technologies Inc.,
• JBT Corporation,
• BlueBotics SA,
• mobile Industrial Robots ApS,
• Kiva Systems,
• PARI Robotics Inc.,
• FANUC UK,
• FANUC Europe,
• Fanuc Robot,
EK Automation Systems Ltd, KUKA AG, Kawasaki Robotics GmbH, Kawasaki Robotics (USA), Inc., Kawasaki Robotics (UK) Ltd, Yamaha Robotics Partner UK,Eaton Industrial Corporation, ABB, Dematic China, Fanuc Robotics North America and others
Report Can Be Provided as per Organization Requirement at databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
• Fixed Robots
• Cylindrical Robots
• Mobile Robots
• Gantry Robots
• Stationery Articulated Robots
• Pick & Place
• Assembling and Dissembling
• Asia Pacific (China, South Korea, Japan, India, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific).
• North America (US, Canada, Mexico).
• Europe (Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Spain, France, Germany, Italy, UK, Rest of Europe.
• South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America).
• Middle East and Africa (South Africa, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa).
• Warehouse Management System
• Warehouse Execution System
• Warehouse Control System
By Industry Vertical
• Electronics & Electrical
• Metal and Machinery
• Food and Beverages
TOC is available at databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-warehouse-r...
The global warehouse robotics market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of warehouse robotics market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
In 2018, MiR launched new product named MiR 500. This product is able to carry 500 kg of weight. This product has 3D cameras with range of 30-2,000 mm.
• Increased demand of automation, time saving and reduction in cost
• Increasing number of stock keeping units
• Increasing demand and awareness towards quality and safety production
• Advancement in automation technologies
• Increased use in various verticals such as defence, food and beverage, electronics, pharmaceuticals, electronics, construction, and automotive
• Initial high adoption cost related to training and deployment
• Lack of awareness and difficulty in interacting with robots
• Threat of job displacement
• To study and analyze the global warehouse robotics consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2025.
• To understand the structure of warehouse robotics market by identifying its various subsegments.
• Focuses on the key global warehouse robotics players, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
• To project the consumption of warehouse robotics submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies
• To analyze the warehouse robotics with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
• To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
Get Customize Report as per your requirements, Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1413205 • Views: 477More releases