|11-28-2018 03:53 PM CET - Health & Medicine||
Water Treatment Equipment Market Value to Show $87,861 Million by 2022
Press release from: Allied Market Research
"In the year 2015, the process equipment segment occupied around one-fourth of the overall water treatment equipment market, and is expected to maintain its lead throughout the analysis period. This type of equipment comprises bar screens, grit traps, grit pumps, clarifiers, sand filters, tank baffles, and filter presses. Majority of the equipment used in the treatment industry belong to this category, and are extensively used for industrial effluent management. Major drivers of this market include increasing investment across different industries, growing industrialization, rising safe water usage, development of advanced sludge management program, and with stringent government regulations on the industrial effluents across different economies."
Water Treatment Equipment Market Report, published by Allied Market Research, forecasts that the global market is expected to garner $87,861 million by 2022, registering a CAGR of 6.0% during the period 2016-2022. The mud treatment and process equipment segment collectively held about two-fifths of the total market in 2015.
Get Access to TOC / Sample Report @ www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/1419?utm_sour...
Water treatment is done by collecting and processing water to achieve the desired properties of suspended matters. Hence, based on the raw & desired quality of water, treatment methods, number of stages, and equipment involved in different processes may differ significantly. The commonly used equipment in most of the treatment methods are process equipment, mud treatment, filtration systems & media, disinfection, meters, and membranes. The market for such equipment has increased tremendously over the past few years owing to increasing water consumption coupled with rising awareness to consume safe water. However, factors that hamper market growth are high equipment and operational costs.
Key Findings of Water Treatment Equipment Market:
• Membranes would be the fastest growing segment during the analysis period.
• Asia-Pacific is expected to lead the market throughout 2022, growing at a CAGR of 5.8% from 2016 to 2022.
• LAMEA is expected to be the fastest growing segment.
• In the year 2015, the municipal application segment generated highest revenue and is expected to maintain its lead.
• U.S. would continue to lead the global water treatment equipment market throughout the forecast period.
In the year 2015, Asia-Pacific and Europe collectively accounted for more than half of the total water treatment equipment market and are expected to maintain their lead position throughout the forecast period. The major companies profiled in the report include Best Water Technology (BWT) Ag, Ecolab Inc., Ge Water & Process Technologies, Hyflux Ltd, Pentair Plc., Va Tech Wabag Ltd., Veolia Environment S.A., Xylem Inc., Suez Environment S.A., and Saur SAS.
KEY MARKET BENEFITS:
• The report includes an extensive analysis of the factors driving as well as restraining the global water treatment equipment market.
• The market projections from 2014 to 2022 have been included along with factors affecting the same.
• The report also provides quantitative as well as qualitative trends to help the stakeholders in understanding the situations prevailing in the market.
• An in-depth analysis of key segments of the market demonstrates the stakeholders with water treatment equipment usage for different applications across various end-user industries.
• SWOT analysis helps in understanding the internal environment of the leading companies for strategy formulation.
• Competitive intelligence highlights the business practices followed by the key players across various geographies.
Buy now and get FREE One Month Knowledge Tree Subscription (valid till 30 Nov'18): www.alliedmarketresearch.com/checkout/898189
Allied Market Research, a market research and advisory company of Allied Analytics LLP, provides business insights and market research reports to large as well as small & medium enterprises. The company assists its clients to strategize business policies and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Allied Market Research provides one stop solution from the beginning of data collection to investment advice. The analysts at Allied Market Research dig out factors that help clients to understand the significance and impact of market dynamics. The company amplies client’s insight on the factors, such as strategies, future estimations, growth or fall forecasting, opportunity analysis, and consumer surveys among others. As follows, the company offers consistent business intelligent support to aid the clients to turn into prominent business firm.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
Toll Free (USA/Canada):
+1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022, +1-503-446-1141
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1405694 • Views: 237More releases