|11-28-2018 02:44 PM CET - Health & Medicine||
Interventional Radiology Market Impressive Development and Opportunities to 2025: Agilent Technologies, Carestream Health , Elekta AB, Nordion (Canada) Inc., PLANMED OY, Hologic, SectraAB, Atlantis Wordwide, NCD Corporation
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Global Interventional Radiology Market is expected to reach USD 55.5% billion by 2025, from USD 16.99 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 5.8% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for the historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Get Sample PDF Copy of Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Key Developments in the Market:
• In 2018, Guerbet was completely acquired accurate medical therapeutics. By this acquisition, company enhances their presence.
• In 2015, Boston Scientific acquired CeloNova Biosciences. By this acquisition, company enhanced product portfolio in interventional radiology business.
• In 2017, MEDNAX acquired Jefferson Radiology. In this acquisition, MEDNAX was excited to the growth of radiology physician services. The world-class technological capability MEDNAX offer by vRad with practice management expertise and physician-centric leadership which was making a strong partnership in radiology services.
• According to the Statista in 2016 approximately USD 5.6 billion market value of MRI in U.S.
Based on product,
• MRI systems,
• Ultrasound imaging systems,
• CT scanners,
• Angiography systems,
• Fluoroscopy systems,
• Biopsy devices, other devices.
Based on procedure,
• Biopsy devices,
• Nephrostomy, other procedures.
Based on application,
• Urology & nephrology,
• Gastroenterology, other applications.
Based on geography,
• North America & South America,
• Middle East & Africa
Any Specific Requirements? Questions? Ask to Our Industry Expert @ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Major countries covered in this report are
U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others
• Koninklijke Philips N.V.,
• GENERAL ELECTRIC,
• CANON MEDICAL SYSTEMS CORPORATION,
• Siemens Healthcare Private Limited,
• Hitachi Medical Corporation,
• Teleflex Incorporated,
Some of the other players operating in global interventional radiology market are FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation, Agfa-Gevaert Group., Carestream Health, Esaote SpA., Samsung Medison Co., Ltd, Shimadzu Corporation, Biosensors International Group, Ltd., Stryker, and Cook Group, Emergence Teleradiology LLC , Agilent Technologies, Inc , Carestream Health , Barco Electronic Systems Pvt. Ltd., Elekta AB, Nordion (Canada) Inc., PLANMED OY, Hologic Inc., SectraAB,Atlantis Wordwide, NCD Corporation,Sharedimaging, All Star X-ray, Amber, Jones X-Ray, OzarkImaging, EXCEL IMAGING, INC., AMD Technologies, Inc., ScImage, Inc, SonoSite, Inc. are among others.
The global interventional radiology market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Interventional Radiology market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Browse Detailed Table of Content, Tables and Figures @ databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-interventio...
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
• Increasing interventional radiology application.
• Rising prevalence of cancer.
• Increasing demand for minimally invasive procedures.
• Technology advancement in interventional radiology devices.
• Less reimbursement scenario hinders the growth.
• Risk of high radiation exposure to limit the use of CT scanners.
• Shortage of helium which is the major challenge for MRI manufacturer and healthcare facilities.
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Reasons for Buying this Report
1. This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
2. It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
3. It provides a six-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
4. It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
5. It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
6. It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments.
Questions? We’ll Put You On The Right Path Request Analyst Call @ databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=globa...
Global Surgical Staplers Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Global Surgical Staplers Market, By Product Type (Manual, Powered), Type (Disposable, Reusable), Applications (Abdominal, General Surgery, Cardiac, Thoracic, Orthopaedic, Haemorrhoids, and Others), End User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Center, Clinics), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East & Africa)- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1405521 • Views: 138More releases