|11-27-2018 03:23 PM CET - Health & Medicine||
Blood Banking Devices Market Analysis On Industry Growth In 2019 By: Bio-Rad Laboratories, Abbott Diagnostics, Hindustan Syringes & Medical Device Ltd., Siemens Healthineers, Immucor, Beckman Coulter, Beckton, Dickson Medical Associates,
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
The Blood Banking Devices Market report is a complete overview of the market, covering various aspects product, segmentation based on various parameters, and the prevailing vendor landscape. The readers will find this report very helpful in understanding the market in depth. The data and the information regarding the industry are taken from reliable sources such as websites, annual reports of the companies, journals, and others and were checked and validated by the market experts. The report firstly introduced the Blood Banking Devices Market basics like definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain overview, industry policies and plans, product specifications, manufacturing processes, cost structures and so on.
For In-Depth Review | Get Sample
Blood Banking Devices Market is expected to grow significantly during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2015& 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Key Players:
• Abbott Diagnostics Inc.,
• Beckman Coulter, Inc.,
• Dickson and Company,
• Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.,
• Hindustan Syringes and Medical Devices Ltd.,
• Polymed Medical Devices,
• Roche Holdings AG,
• Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics,
• Terumo Corporation,
• Thermo Fisher Scintific, Inc.,
• Fresenius Kabi AG,
• China Biologic Products Holdings,
• Immucor, Inc. (IVD Holdings, Inc.), ,
• Instrumentation Laboratory Company,
• F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG.
• amongst others.
Market Key Developments:
• In April 2018, Sanquin (Netherlands) and Abbott (U.S) announced that they have signed a multiple-year contract for the supply of primary serological equipment and consumables, including Sanquin (Netherlands) Alinity system, for blood and plasma screening. This agreement extends Abbott (U.S) and Sanquin (Netherlands) long-standing relationship of more than 10 years.
• According to The American National Red Cross, approximately 36,000 units of red blood cells are needed every day in the U.S. Nearly 21 million blood components are transfused each year in the U.S. According to the American Cancer Society, about 1.7 million people are expected to be diagnosed with cancer in 2017. Many of them will need blood, sometimes daily, during their chemotherapy treatment.
Market Competitive Analysis:
The global blood banking device market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes global blood banking device market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
IMPORTANT ATTRIBUTES OF THE REPORT:
• The new perspective is canvassed in this Blood Banking Devices study that is incorporated patterns investigation, speculation plausibility, venture return, proposals for development, SWOT examinations and opportunity
analysis of the contender;
• It gives briefs introduction of Blood Banking Devices publicize business survey, essential components, and benefits. The examination revelations said in the Market report ups stream and down-stream analysis to measure accomplishment in global Blood Banking Devices industry and augmentation to take choices in future;
• The particular study quality several highlights, of the market. It executes the steady and through and through analysis remembering the real objective to extract worldwide certainties and highlights of Global Blood Banking Devices Market. It looks at the Blood Banking Devices past and current information and strategizes future Market trends. It expounds the Industry production network situation concerning volume;
• The Research Report similarly extends the points of interest, cost structure and assembling process. It connects the age by regions, applications, and Blood Banking Devices advancement. It covers the Blood Banking Devices business change slant, upstream and downstream client audit, suggestions, promoting channels, and gear;
Speak To Industry Experts, Request For Details Report @
TABLE OF CONTENTS
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
PART 04: MARKET LANDSCAPE
• Market ecosystem
• Market characteristics
• Market segmentation analysis
PART 05: MARKET SIZING
• Market definition
• Market sizing
• Market size and forecast
PART 06: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
• Bargaining power of buyers
• Bargaining power of suppliers
• Threat of new entrants
• Threat of substitutes
• Threat of rivalry
• Market condition
PART 07: MARKET SEGMENTATION
• Market opportunity
PART 08: REGIONAL LANDSCAPE
• Geographical segmentation
• Regional comparison
• North America
• South America
• Market opportunity
PART 09: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
• Market drivers
• Market challenges
PART 10: MARKET TRENDS
PART 11: VENDOR ANALYSIS
• Vendors covered
• Vendor classification
• Market positioning of vendors
PART 12: APPENDIX
• List of abbreviations
Get Full TOC @ databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-blood-banki...
Market Drivers and Restraints:
• Increase in rate of complex surgeries such as orthopedic surgeries and open heart surgeries
• Rise in geriatric population
• Increase in incidence of trauma cases
• Technological advancement in medical technology for donor screening
• Advancement in blood transfusion instruments
Based on product type market is segmented into:
• blood collection devices,
• blood processing device,
• blood storage device.
Blood collection market is further segmented into:
• blood collection needles,
• blood collection tubes,
• syringes, blood bags,
• IV cannulas and vials etc.
Blood processing device market is further segmented into:
• blood filters,
• blood grouping analysers and blood cell processors,
• Sedimentation Tubes,
• Haematology Reagents
• and Others.
Blood Storage Devices market is further segmented into blood bank refrigerators, blood bank freezers, test tube racks.
On the basis of end user market is segmented into:
• academic institutes,
• independent diagnostic centres/clinics,
• blood banks.
Based on geography the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely:
• North America & South America,
• Asia-Pacific and,
• Middle East & Africa.
Blood Banking Devices Market report provides the following market data:
• Forecast And Analysis For The Blood Banking Devices Market On A Global And Regional Level.
• Blood Banking Devices Market Growth Opportunities, Market Size, Share, Trends Factors, CAGR Of Blood Banking Devices Market.
• Target Audience For The Blood Banking Devices Market Along With Sales & Revenue Figures.
• Present And The Future Blood Banking Devices Market Trends.
• In-Depth Quantitative And Qualitative Analyses Of The Blood Banking Devices Market.
• Detailed Company Profiles Of The Prominent Market Players.
Make an Inquiry for purchasing this report@ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1402618 • Views: 464More releases