|11-27-2018 01:36 PM CET - Health & Medicine||
Global Biological Safety Cabinet Market Comprehensive Analysis By 2018-2025: Polypipe, Esco, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Azbil Telstar, Euroclone SpA, Medical Research Council, Kewaunee Scientific Corp., Haldeman-Homme, Inc , Nuaire, Labconco Corporation
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
The biological safety cabinet market report provides an in-depth overview of product specification, technology, product type and production analysis considering major factors such as revenue, cost, gross and gross margin. Analysis and discussion of important industry trends, market size, market share estimates are mentioned in the report. This research study helps the purchaser to understand the various drivers and restraints impacting market during the forecast period. Biological safety cabinet market report also delivers lists of the leading competitors and provides the insights strategic industry analysis of the key factors influencing the industry.
Get Sample PDF of This Information Analysis: databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
The Global Biological Safety Cabinet Market is expected to reach USD 276.24 million by 2025, from USD 148.58 million in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 8.06% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The report includes market shares of biological safety cabinet market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America. Some of the major players operating in the global market are
· Thermo Fisher Scientific
· Kewaunee Scientific
· ACMAS Technologies
· AirClean Systems
· Air Science
· Azbil Telstar
· Aztec Microflow
· Esco Micro Pte Ltd.
Other players are NuAire, Berner International, The Baker Company, Kewaunee Scientific, NuAire, Bassaire, Cruma, Flow Sciences, Haldeman-Homme, Germfree Laboratories, EUROCLONE , Cruma, Berner International and BIOBASE among others. The global biological safety cabinet market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. In 2017, NuAire, Inc. has announced the launch of our new biological safety cabinet, the LabGard AIR, it is a Class II, Type A2 cabinet precisely designed to meet the challenging requirements of today’s research facilities.
The biological safety cabinets are also called as biosafety cabinet (BSC) or microbiological safety cabinets which are ventilated laboratory workspace for working safely at a defined biosafety level, with materials contaminated by pathogens. The main purpose of biological safety cabinets is to protect the laboratory worker and the surrounding environment from harmful pathogens. They help to work safely with infectious microorganisms but they also require consistent use of good microbiological practices. They avoid biological exposure to personnel and the environment.
Get Full TOC of Report: databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-biological-...
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
· Favorable regulations driving the use of biological safety cabinets in the healthcare industry.
· Increased risk of pandemics and communicable diseases.
· Increasing number of R&D activities in biopharmaceutical and pharmaceutical companies.
· Rapid growth in the number of biologics increased investment in healthcare infrastructure in growing economies.
· Alternative containment cabinets.
· High cost of biological safety cabinets.
Market Segmentation: Global Biological Safety Cabinet Market
· The global biological safety cabinet market is segmented based on
• Product Type
• End User
• Distribution Channel
• Geographical Segments
· Based on type, the market is segmented into
• Class I
• Class II
• Class III
· The class II type market segmented in sub segmented into
• Class II type A
• Class II type B
· On the basis of end users, the market is segmented into
• Pharmaceutical And Biopharmaceutical Companies
• Diagnostics & Testing Laboratories
• Academic & Research Organizations
· Based on application, the market is segmented into
· Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa.
· Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Table of Content
1.1. Objectives Of The Study
1.2. Market Definition
1.3. Overview Of Global biological safety cabinet Market
1.4. Currency And Pricing
1.6. Markets Covered
2. Market Segmentation
2.1. Markets Covered
2.2. Geographic Scope
2.3. Years Considered For The biological safety cabinet Study
2.4. Currency And Pricing
2.5. Research Methodology
2.6. Primary Interviews With Key Opinion Leaders
2.7. Secondary Sources
3. Market Overview
4. Executive Summary
5. Premium Insights
6. Global biological safety cabinet Market, By Application
7. Global biological safety cabinet Market, By Product
8. Global biological safety cabinet Market, By Vertical
9. Global biological safety cabinet Market, By Geography
10. Global biological safety cabinet Market, Company Landscape
11. Company Profile
12. Related Reports
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing email@example.com . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
Toll Free: +1-888-387-2818
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1402348 • Views: 172More releases