|11-26-2018 08:06 PM CET - IT, New Media & Software||
Building Automation Software Market Analysis by Top Companies – Automated Logic, Honeywell International, Johnson Controls, Schneider Electric, Siemens
Press release from: Big Market Research
Building automation is the automatic centralized control of a building's heating, ventilation and air conditioning, lighting and other systems through a building management system or building automation system (BAS). The objectives of building automation are improved occupant comfort, efficient operation of building systems, reduction in energy consumption and operating costs, and improved life cycle of utilities. Building automation is an example of a distributed control system the computer networking of electronic devices designed to monitor and control the mechanical, security, fire and flood safety, lighting (especially emergency lighting), HVAC and humidity control and ventilation systems in a building.
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ www.bigmarketresearch.com/request-sample/2788295?utm_sour...
Scope of the Report:
This report studies the Building Automation Software market status and outlook of Global and major regions, from angles of players, countries, product types and end industries; this report analyzes the top players in global market, and splits the Building Automation Software market by product type and applications/end industries.
One driver in the market is growing need of building automation for enhancing business outcomes. Building automation deployed in industrial, residential, and commercial buildings can substantially improve the outcomes of business operations in terms of efficiency, productivity, and cost. In the light of these benefits, building automation has become an integral aspect of businesses these days. One trend in the market is integration of IoT in building automation system. Traditional buildings are controlled manually, which entails high lead time and operational cost. Similarly, the existing intra-networking between devices suffers from huge disa.
The Americas is expected to be the major revenue contributor to the market by 2021. The growing awareness of the benefits of using building automation in various countries such as the US and Canada is encouraging the adoption of building automation software in the industrial and commercial sectors. Furthermore, the rise in the adoption of Internet of Things (IoT) will also drive the growth of the market in this region.
The global Building Automation Software market is valued at xx million USD in 2017 and is expected to reach xx million USD by the end of 2023, growing at a CAGR of xx% between 2017 and 2023.
The Asia-Pacific will occupy for more market share in following years, especially in China, also fast growing India and Southeast Asia regions.
North America, especially The United States, will still play an important role which cannot be ignored. Any changes from United States might affect the development trend of Building Automation Software.
Europe also play important roles in global market, with market size of xx million USD in 2017 and will be xx million USD in 2023, with a CAGR of xx%.
Market Segment by Companies, this report covers: Automated Logic, Honeywell International, Johnson Controls, Schneider Electric, Siemens, Advantech, BuildingIQ, Cisco, Control4, ICONICS, Mass Electronics (Innotech), Trane, FIBARO, EUROICC
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
• North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
• Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
• Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
• South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
• Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
• BMS Software
• Standalone Building Automation Software
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
• Commercial Buildings
• Industrial Buildings
Get a discount on this research report @ www.bigmarketresearch.com/request-for-discount/2788295?ut...
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global Augmented Reality (AR) market.
• Chapter 1, to describe Augmented Reality (AR) Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
• Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Augmented Reality (AR), with sales, revenue, and price of Augmented Reality (AR), in 2016 and 2017;
• Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
• Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Augmented Reality (AR), for each region, from 2013 to 2018;
• Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the market by countries, by type, by application and by manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
• Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2018;
• Chapter 12, Augmented Reality (AR) market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2018 to 2023;
• Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Augmented Reality (AR) sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source.
Inquiry before Buy @: www.bigmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/2788295?utm_so...
Industry executives tend to keep a tab on their business competitors. This keeps them updated on strategic business activities and investment trends. Company profiles are crucial to participating players of interconnected verticals.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive, #205, Portland,
OR 97220 United States
call answer Direct:+1-971-202-1575
call answer Toll Free:+1-800-910-6452
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1399949 • Views: 346More releases