|11-26-2018 08:03 PM CET - IT, New Media & Software||
Bug Tracking Software Market Analysis by Top Companies – Atlassian, IBM, JetBrains, Zoho Corporation, Airbrake, Axosoft, Bontq, Bugsnag, bugzilla.org contributors, Countersoft
Press release from: Big Market Research
A bug in computer technology is an error or fault in a computer program. It leads to unexpected and incorrect results in the outcome of the program. Bug tracking is the process of capturing, reporting, and managing data regarding bugs in a program or software. The software that is used for bug tracking is called a bug tracking software. It is mainly used by software testers and developers. One of the major factors that drive the global market growth of bug tracking software is the increased spending in software testing processes.
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ www.bigmarketresearch.com/request-sample/2788294?utm_sour...
Scope of the Report:
This report studies the Bug Tracking Software market status and outlook of Global and major regions, from angles of players, countries, product types and end industries; this report analyzes the top players in global market, and splits the Bug Tracking Software market by product type and applications/end industries.
This market research analysis identifies the advantages associated with the use of bugtracking softwareas one of the key factors in the global bug tracking software market. Efficient tracking of bug allows the companies to maintain a record of the bugs that frequently arise and further makes it easier to resolve the recurring issue. Moreover, these records also help the software developers to focus only on the critical issues and can reduce the intensity of the bug, before it turns into a malicious threat. Since most of the bug tracking software are open source, the software can be seamlessly installed and upgraded. These advantages associated with the software will further propel the growth of the market.
North America, is a key market due to the rise in investments in software testing activities in the U.S. and Canada. A large concentration of software testing companies is also spurring the market in the continent.
The global Bug Tracking Software market is valued at xx million USD in 2017 and is expected to reach xx million USD by the end of 2023, growing at a CAGR of xx% between 2017 and 2023.
The Asia-Pacific will occupy for more market share in following years, especially in China, also fast growing India and Southeast Asia regions.
North America, especially The United States, will still play an important role which cannot be ignored. Any changes from United States might affect the development trend of Bug Tracking Software.
Europe also play important roles in global market, with market size of xx million USD in 2017 and will be xx million USD in 2023, with a CAGR of xx%.
Market Segment by Companies, this report covers: Atlassian, IBM, JetBrains, Zoho Corporation, Airbrake, Axosoft, Bontq, Bugsnag, bugzilla.org contributors, Countersoft, DoneDone, Fog Creek Software, Inflectra Corporation, MantisBT Team, OverOps, Raygun, Rollbar, Sentry
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
• North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
• Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
• Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
• South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
• Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
• Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
• Information Technology
Get a discount on this research report @ www.bigmarketresearch.com/request-for-discount/2788294?ut...
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global Augmented Reality (AR) market.
• Chapter 1, to describe Augmented Reality (AR) Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
• Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Augmented Reality (AR), with sales, revenue, and price of Augmented Reality (AR), in 2016 and 2017;
• Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
• Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Augmented Reality (AR), for each region, from 2013 to 2018;
• Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the market by countries, by type, by application and by manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
• Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2018;
• Chapter 12, Augmented Reality (AR) market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2018 to 2023;
• Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Augmented Reality (AR) sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source.
Inquiry before Buy @: www.bigmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/2788294?utm_so...
Industry executives tend to keep a tab on their business competitors. This keeps them updated on strategic business activities and investment trends. Company profiles are crucial to participating players of interconnected verticals.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive, #205, Portland,
OR 97220 United States
call answer Direct:+1-971-202-1575
call answer Toll Free:+1-800-910-6452
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1399946 • Views: 368More releases