|11-26-2018 03:44 PM CET - Advertising, Media Consulting, Marketing Research||
In Vitro Diagnostics Market 2018 Top Companies are F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Abbott, Siemens Ltd., Danaher Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., BD, Johnson & Johnson Private Limited, Qiagen N.V., Sysmex Corporation
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Global In Vitro Diagnostics Market Research report provides the industry data, future trends and allowing you to identify the products and end users driving Revenue growth and profitability. The industry report lists the leading competitors and provides the insights strategic industry Analysis of the key factors influencing the market.
Research report 2018 covers a detailed study of the Global In Vitro Diagnostics Market size, growth, and share, trends, consumption, segments, application and Forecast 2024. This report gives you so valuable and essentials data of Market size, share, trends, Growth, applications, forecast and cost analysis. It will help you to grow in the international market.
Get PDF Sample Report at databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Global In Vitro Diagnostics Market accounted to USD 60.22 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Major Market Competitors:
Some of the major players operating in global in vitro diagnostics market are:-
• F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG,
• Siemens Ltd.,
• Danaher Corporation,
• Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.,
• Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.,
• Johnson & Johnson Private Limited,
• Qiagen N.V.,
• Sysmex Corporation,
• Ortho Clinical Diagnostics,
• DiaSorin S.p.A.,
• Bayer AG,
• Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation,
• bioMérieux SA,
• Sigma-Aldrich Corp,
• Verax Biomedical Inc.,
• BG Medicine Inc.,
• Kimberly-Clark Corporation,
• Luminor Medical Technologies Inc., and
• Targeted Diagnostics & Therapeutics Inc. among others.
Any difficulty? Feel Free to Inquiry: databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=globa...
Table of Contents
2. Market Segmentation
3. Market Overview
4. Executive Summary
5. Premium Insights
6. Global, By Component
7. Product Type
9. Industry Type
10.2. North America
10.5. South America
10.6. Middle East & Africa
11. Company Landscape
12. Company Profiles
13. Related Reports
Request for Detailed TOC: databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-in-vitro-di...
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
• Growing acceptance of personalized medicine.
• Rising prevalence of chronic diseases.
• Increasing adoption of point-of-care testing.
• Growth in the number of private diagnostic centers.
• Rising healthcare costs and low budgets.
• Stringent government regulations for the manufacturing of IVD products
• Inadequate reimbursement policies
Market Segmentation: Global In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) Market
The global in vitro diagnostics market is segmented by technology into:-
• clinical chemistry,
• molecular diagnostics,
• clinical microbiology,
• coagulation and hemostasis.
Immunochemistry/Immunoassay is further segmented into:-
• Rapid Tests,
• Western Blot and Enzyme-Linked Immunospot Assay.
ELISA is further sub segmented into:-
• Chemiluminescence Immunoassays,
• Fluorescence Immunoassays and
• Colorimetric Immunoassays.
Clinical Chemistry is segmented into:-
• Basic Metabolic Panel,
• Electrolyte Panel,
• Liver Panel,
• Lipid Profile,
• Renal Profile,
• Thyroid Function Panel and Specialty Chemical Tests.
Molecular Diagnostics is segmented into:-
• Polymerase Chain Reaction,
• Isothermal Nucleic Acid Amplification Technology,
• Hybridization And
• DNA Sequencing & Next-Generation Sequencing.
By Product & Service the market is segmented into:-
• Reagents & Kits,
• Data Management Software and
By Application the market is segmented into:-
• Infectious Diseases,
• Autoimmune Diseases,
• Drug Testing Or
• Pharmacogenomics and HIV/AIDS.
By End-User the market is Segmented into:-
• Point-Of-Care Testing,
• Patient Self-Testing And
• Academic Institutes.
On the basis of Geography, global in vitro diagnostics market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as:-
• North America &
• South America,
• Asia-Pacific, and
• Middle East & Africa.
Access Full Report: databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-in-vitro-diag...
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1399611 • Views: 354More releases