Instant Payments: A Global View
"Instant Payments: A Global View", report contains an in-depth review of instant payment systems around the world, including analysis of the key systems currently in place, and their strengths and weaknesses.
Instant payment systems are becoming increasingly prevalent worldwide, as central banks and other national bodies react to the drastic increase in electronic payment volume that has taken place over the past decade. The instant payment aspect of these new systems is also derived from consumer demand for instant gratification, itself arising from the rapid development of access to information, products, and services on the internet.
Get a Sample PDF at: https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1362795
Specifically the report -
- Defines the term instant payments as it applies to consumer/retail payments.
- Identifies the main features of instant payment systems and the consumer needs these serve.
- Analyzes the instant payment systems currently in place in key markets in Europe, Asia, Africa, and the Americas.
- Provides an in-depth analysis of the instant payment systems in place in the UK and Singapore, as well as the system being developed in Australia.
- In todays connected world consumers have come to expect instant fund transfers in the same way they expect instant access to information on their computers or smartphones.
- Fast payment systems are live in 18 markets globally, and are planned in 24 markets - these systems are still the exception rather than the rule, but this is expected to change in the near future.
- The benefits of instant payment systems for banks and other payment service providers vary from increased potential to deliver new services to customers, to efficiencies created through the shift from paper-based to electronic payments, to strengthening relationships with current customers and facilitating customer acquisition.
Reasons to buy
- Understand the context (both in terms of market-level drivers and consumer drivers) behind the development of instant payment systems.
- Learn about the key features of instant payment systems worldwide, which players use them, and what advantages they offer to consumers.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the latest system in development: the New Payments Platform in Australia.
Get Complete TOC With Tables and Figures @ https://www.researchmoz.us/instant-payments-a-global-view-report.html/toc
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
Website @ https://www.researchmoz.us/
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)
For More Reports Visit @ http://marketresearchlatestreports.blogspot.com/
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Instant Payments: A Global View here
News-ID: 1393959 • Views: 860
More Releases for Payments
Hong Kong and Malaysia Payments Market 2017 By Types Card-based Payments, E-comm …
OrbisResearch.com has published “Payments in Hong Kong 2017: What Consumers Want?” and “Payments in Malaysia 2017: What Consumers Want?” reports to its heavy database. "Payments in Hong Kong 2017: What Consumers Want?", report examines the consumer payments market in Hong Kong, considering payment cards, online payments, P2P payments, and newer payment technologies such as mobile wallets and contactless. The report also examines the main regulatory players overseeing the market. Request a sample
P2P Payment Global Market Till 2022: By Application - Retail Payments, Travels & …
ResearchMoz presents this most up-to-date research on "P2P Payment Global Market Till 2022: By Application - Retail Payments, Travels & Hospitality Payments, Transportation & Logistics Payments, Energy & Utilities, Payments & Others". This report studies the global P2P Payment market, analyzes and researches the P2P Payment development status and forecast in United States, EU, Japan, China, India and Southeast Asia. This report focuses on the top players in global market, like PayPal
Consumer Payments Country Snapshot in Brazil Market: payment cards, online payme …
MarketResearchReports.Biz announces addition of new report "Consumer Payments Country Snapshot: Brazil 2016" to its database. This report examines the consumer payments market in Brazil, considering payment cards, online payments, P2P payments, and newer payment technologies such as mobile wallets and contactless. This report also examines the regulations in force in the market that players must comply with, and how these have changed in recent years. Complete Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/reports/1064548/consumer-payments-country-snapshot-brazil-2016-market-research-reports The Brazilian payments
Consumer Payments Country Snapshot in Canada Market: payment cards, online payme …
MarketResearchReports.Biz announces addition of new report "Consumer Payments Country Snapshot: Canada 2016" to its database. In spite of being a highly mature market, Canada provides increasing opportunities for digital and mobile payment providers to develop innovation. Canada is a developed payment card market due to its robust economy and high level of card penetration. While the market has a high level of competition between existing payment providers, there is an opportunity
Consumer Payments Country Snapshot in Russia Market: payment cards, online payme …
MarketResearchReports.Biz presents this most up-to-date research on "Consumer Payments Country Snapshot: Russia ". The Russian payments market is showing significant change as it slowly moves towards digital payments. In spite of cash playing a dominant role, new payment technologies will progressively gain in importance, with mobile payments and online commerce expected to contribute to increasing the level of electronic payment adoption in the Russian market. The modernization of the payments infrastructure
Germany Consumer Payments Country Snapshot Market: payment cards, online payment …
MarketResearchReports.Biz announces addition of new report "Consumer Payments Country Snapshot: Germany 2016" to its database. "Consumer Payments Country Snapshot: Germany 2016" report examines the consumer payments market in Germany, considering payment cards, online payments, P2P payments, and newer payment technologies such as mobile wallets and contactless. This report also examines the main regulatory players in the German market. Download Sample copy of this Report @ https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/1196691 Despite a strong economy and high levels