|11-22-2018 10:23 AM CET - Advertising, Media Consulting, Marketing Research||
AI in Agriculture Market 2018 by Top Key Companies: Microsoft, Descartes Labs, Deere & Co, Granular, aWhere, Agribotix, Tule Technologies, Prospera Technologies, Mavrx Inc., CropX Technologies LTD, Harvest CROO Robotics, Trace Genomics, Resson, IBM
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
AI in Agriculture Market report analyses and provides the historical data along with the current performance of the Market. The report also identifies and analyses the emerging trends along with major drivers, challenges and opportunities in the Market. AI in Agriculture Market report includes historic data, present market trends, environment, technological innovation, upcoming technologies and the technical progress in the related industry. This study also analyzes the market status, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter's Five Forces Analysis.
Major Market Competitors: Global AI in Agriculture Market
Some of the major players in global AI in agriculture market are IBM, Microsoft Corporation, Descartes Labs, Deere & Company, Granular, aWhere, The Climate Corporation¸ Agribotix LLC, Tule Technologies, Prospera, Mavrx Inc., Cropx, Harvest Croo, Farmbot, Trace Genomics, Spensa Technologies Inc., Resson, Vision Robotics and Autonomous Tractor Corporation among others.
Get Sample Copy of this Report at databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
The global AI in agriculture market is consolidated due to the presence of limited number of players concentrated in few countries. These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
1. Strategic recommendations in key business sections in light of the market estimations.
2. Market share and size of all the foremost industry players
3. Strategic proposals for the new participants
4. Market estimates of all the key segments, sub-segments, and the regional markets throughout the forecast period
5. The report offers market share appraisals for regional and global levels
Major Market Drivers:
• Increasing adoption of new advanced technologies and IMS
• Rising demand for agricultural production
• Government support and initiatives for the adoption of modern agricultural techniques
• Maximizing crop productivity along with the implementation of various techniques
• Increasing use of drones in agricultural farms
• High Cost involved during precise field data collection.
The Global AI in Agriculture Market accounted for USD 432.5 million in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 22.7% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2014, 2015, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Complete report on Global AI in Agriculture Industry 2018 Market Research Report is spread across 350 pages and provides exclusive vital statistics, data, information, trends and competitive landscape details in this niche sector. Inquire more or share questions if any on this report at databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Market Segmentation: Global AI in Agriculture Market
On the basis of offering:
Hardware is sub segmented into:
• Storage Device
On the basis of technology:
• Predictive Analytics
• Machine Learning
• Computer Vision
On the basis of application:
• Livestock Monitoring
• Precision Farming
• Agriculture Robots
• Livestock Monitoring
• Drone Analytics
On the basis of geography:
• North America
• South America
• Middle East & Africa
Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) in agriculture is utilization of cognitive technologies that helps in learning, reasoning, understanding and interacting, which in result increases the efficiency. It offers various advantages such as Image recognition and insight, chatbots for farmers, help IoT achieve its maximum potential and determine the best options to maximize return on crops.
1. Detailed overview of parent market
2. Changing market dynamics of the industry
3. Strategies of key players and product offerings
4. In-depth market segmentation
5. To gain insightful analyses of the market and have a comprehensive understanding of the “AI in Agriculture” and its commercial landscape
6. Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the product approvals, R&D activities, and product launches in the AI in Agriculture Market
Table Of Contents Available For This Market Request For TOC Here at databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-ai-agricult...
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1391545 • Views: 307More releases