|11-21-2018 04:20 PM CET - IT, New Media & Software||
Global Portable Medical Electronic Devices Market 2018 Anaysis By Top Companies Like Abbott, CareFusion, COVIDIEN LP, GE Healthcare, Medtronic, Panasonic, Philips - Healthcare, Roche, Siemens, Sonova Group, B. Braun Group, Bayer Pharmaceuticals
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Global Portable Medical Electronic Devices market is having is face change in the forecast years 2018 to 2025 and the following report will assist you in making decision regarding the market. This report provides you with the detailed market definition, classifications, applications and what the key market trends are which can make a great difference when it comes Portable Medical Electronic Devices market in this industry.
The report also contains the market drivers and restrains which are derived from SWOT analysis of the Portable Medical Electronic Devices market. Top players and brands are making moves such as developments, products launches, acquisitions, merges, joint ventures and competitive research in the Portable Medical Electronic Devices market. A change was seen in the CAGR levels in the historic year 2016, base year 2017 and the CAGR levels are also certain to change in the forecast years 2018-2025.
The Global Portable Medical Electronic Devices Market is expected to reach USD 31.49 billion by 2025, from USD 12.53 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 12.2% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Get Exclusive Sample Copy @ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-
Global Portable Medical Electronic Devices Market, By End Users (Hospitals, Nursing homes, Physician offices, Homecare patient, Others). Equipment (Respiratory Products, Heart monitors, Pulse Oximeter, Blood Pressure monitors, Medical Imaging, Others) Region (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Reasons to Purchase this Report
• Current and future of global portable medical electronic devices market outlook in the developed
and emerging markets
• The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
• Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
• The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report
• The report includes the complete segmentation displayed above across all above mentioned countries
• All medical device covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Major Market Competitors/Players:
Some of the major players operating in the global portable medical electronic devices market are
• Abbott Laboratories,
• CareFusion Corporation,
• GE Healthcare,
• Medtronic Inc.,
• Panasonic Corp.,
• Philips Healthcare,
• Roche Diagnostics,
• Siemens Healthcare,
• Sonova Holding AG,
• B. Braun Melsungen,
• Bayer Healthcare,
• Contec Medical,
• GN Resound,
• Nipro Diagnostics,
• Invacare Corporation,
• Sunrise Medical,
• Stryker Corporation,
• Hill Rom Inc. Drive Medical,
• Carex Health Brands,
• GF Health Products Inc,
• Dickinson and Company,
• Smith & Nephew plc.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
• Increasing demand for diagnostics in remote areas of the world where a significant population continues to reside.
• Increasing number of emergency medical services such as ambulances and helicopters that are required to be well equipped, military medicine for on-field applications and aging population.
• Increase in technological advancement.
• The growth of global market for portable medical electronic devices is restrain due to security concerns in the device, and connectivity problems.
Key Developments in the Market:
• In 2017, US FDA approved Abilify MyCite, a new combination of the Abilify drug that treats schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, and depression with a sensor. This is the first digital pill to be approved by the US FDA.
To Avail 10% Discount On This Report Mail Us on :-
• The global portable medical electronic devices market is segmented based on end users, equipment, geographical segments.
• Based on end users, the market is segmented into
• On the basis of equipment market is classified into respiratory products, heart monitors, pulse oximeter, blood pressure monitors, medical imaging, others.
• Based on geography, the portable medical electronic market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Inquire Regarding This Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1389904 • Views: 551More releases