|11-21-2018 02:56 PM CET - Business, Economy, Finances, Banking & Insurance||
Global Bioplastics & Biopolymers Market Analysis By 2018-2025 With Top Industry Players Like - BASF, Braskem, Novamont, Ventures PCL, Bio-on spa, Natureworks, Indorama Corbion, Eco-Products, Toray Industries, Inc. , PreScouter, Inc.
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
The global bioplastics & biopolymers market is expected to reach USD 7.2 billion by 2025, from USD 3.1 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 12.0% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The global bioplastics & biopolymers market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market.
Get Sample PDF of Market Information: databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Bioplastics & biopolymers are the types of plastic and polymers which are obtained from renewable biomass sources such as vegetable oils and fats. The above factor proves that the awareness regarding bioproducts around the globe is growing and will drive the demand for bioplastics & biopolymers.The key players operating in the global bioplastics & biopolymers market are –
· BASF SE
· Braskem S.A
· Corbion NV
· Natureworks LLC
· Metabolix Inc.
· Indorama Ventures Public Company Limited
· Biome Technologies PLC
· Bio-On S.P.A.
· Novamont S.P.A
· Toray Industries
· Down2Earth Materials
· Green Packaging
· BioBag Americas, Inc
· Cedar Grove Composting, Inc
· Chamness Biodegradables
· Eco-gecko Products Inc
· Eco-Products, Inc
· Ultra Green Sustainable Packaging, among others.
The report includes bioplastics & biopolymers market shares, major drivers and restrains, key trends and demand, key challenges and opportunities, Growth of the market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
· Bioplastics & biopolymers are used in packaging industries on a large scale. To expand the application of bioplastic, manufacturers are investing in research and development.
· The strict regulation set by the government and rising consumer awareness regarding the environment may promote the global bioplastics & biopolymers market in a positive way.
The bioplastics & biopolymers market report contains data for historic years 2015 & 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
· According to British Plastic Federation , plastic arising in the U.K. is 3.7 million tonnes out of which 32.0% is recycled and 70.0% is recovered. It also stated that U.K. has a plastic packaging recycling target of 57.0% by 2020.
· As per the National Institute of Chemistry, in 2010, 265 million tons of plastic produced in the world out of which 57 million is in Europe, in the same year 724,500 tons of bioplastics were produced in the world which is a very small portion in comparison with conventional plastics produced and bioplastics & biopolymers is predicted to reach 1 million tons in few years’ time.
Get Full TOC of Report: databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-bioplastics...
· Strict government regulations for conventional plastics and promotion to use bioplastic
· Growing investment in R&D by the manufacturer to expand the application of bioplastic.
· High demand from packaging industry.
· Price of bioplastics is high in comparison to conventional plastics.
· Conventional plastics are better in performance than Bioplastic.
· Starch Blends
· Biodegradable Polyesters
· Regenerated Cellulose
By End User
· North America
o United Kingdom
o Rest of Europe
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
· South America
o Rest of South America
· Middle East & Africa
o South Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o Rest of MEA
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing email@example.com . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
Toll Free: +1-888-387-2818
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1389595 • Views: 327More releases