|11-20-2018 05:06 PM CET - Health & Medicine||
Nebulizer Market Size Booming With Allied Healthcare Products, BD, Agilent Technologies, Medline Industries, Inc., Briggs Healthcare, GF Health Products, Inc. GE Healthcare, CareFusion, Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare, Medtronic , Aerogen, Covidien, Philips
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
PR Agency: Data Bridge Market Research
Global Nebulizer Market Report gives the definite Study of the major Nebulizer industry driving professionals alongside the organization profiles and systems embraced by them. An alternate segment with Nebulizer industry enter makes is incorporated into the report, which gives shipment, value, income, net benefit, talk with the record, business circulation CAGR etc.. This empowers the purchaser of the answer to pick up an adaptive perspective of the aggressive scene and plan the methodologies in a required manner.
Get Sample Report PDF | At databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Global Nebulizer Market is expected to reach 1.354 billion by 2025, from USD 0.818 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Key Developments in the Market:
• In July, 2018 OMRON Healthcare (Netherland), a global leader in medical equipment for home health monitoring and therapy, announced the acquisition of privately-held 3A Health Care s.r.l., (Ireland) a leader in the development and production of specialized aerosol therapy devices and surgical aspirators. OMRON Healthcare provides a wide range of respiratory therapy devices that help people to prevent and treat airway diseases.
• In June 2016, PARI Pharma (California), a company focused on the development of advanced aerosol therapies using eFlow Technology, announced that its proprietary closed eFlow Technology device was used in two pivotal Phase 3 clinical trials for Sunovion Pharmaceuticals Inc. (U.S) long acting muscarinic antagonist (LAMA) SUN-101 (glycopyrrolate) in people with moderate-to-very severe chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
Competitive Analysis: Global Nebulizer Market
Global nebulizer market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes global nebulizer market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Drivers and Restraints:
• Rising incidence of chronic respiratory diseases
• Growing demand for home healthcare devices
• Rising geriatric population
• Efficient drug delivery and cost effectiveness
• Demand Side: Doctors, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
• Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
Segmentation: Global Nebulizer Market
The global nebulizer market is segmented based on
• product type,
• modality type,
• end user
• geographical segments.
Based on product type market is segmented into
• pneumatic nebulizer,
• ultrasonic nebulizer,
• mesh nebulizer
On the basis of modality market is classified into
• table mount
On the basis of end users market is segmented into
Based on geography market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely
• North America
• South America,
• Asia-Pacific and,
• Middle East & Africa.
Request Analyst Call at databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=globa...
Competitors/Players: Global Nebulizer Market
• Omron Corporation,
• Koninklijke Philips N.V.,
• PARI Pharma,
• Allied Healthcare Products,
• Becton Dickinson and Company,
• Agilent Technologies,
• Medline Industries, Inc.,
• Briggs Healthcare,
• Drive Medical,
• GF Health Products, Inc.
• GE Healthcare Ltd.,
• Philips Healthcare,
• CareFusion Corporation,
• Medtronics, PLC,
• Covidien plc,
• DeVillbiss Healthcare
• amongst others.
The Chapters covered in Nebulizer Market Report:
Chapter 1: Nebulizer Market Report 2018: Industry Overview, Definition, Specifications, Classification, Applications, Market Segment by Regions
Chapter 2: Manufacturing Cost Structure Analysis of Nebulizer: Raw Material and Suppliers, Manufacturing Cost Structure Analysis, Manufacturing Process Analysis and Industry Chain Structure
Chapter 3: Technical Data and Manufacturing Plants Analysis of Nebulizer: Capacity and Commercial Production Date, Manufacturing Plants Distribution, R&D Status and Technology Source, Raw Materials Sources Analysis of Global Nebulizer Major Manufacturers in 2018
Chapter 4: Global Nebulizer Overall Market Overview: 2013-2018 Overall Market Analysis, Capacity Analysis, 2013-2018 Global Nebulizer Capacity and Growth Rate Analysis, 2018 Nebulizer Capacity Analysis (Company Segment), Sales Analysis and Sales Price Analysis
Chapter 5: Nebulizer Market Regional Analysis: North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan, India
Chapter 6: Global 2013-2018 Nebulizer Segment Market Analysis (by Type)
Chapter 7: Global 2013-2018 Nebulizer Segment Market Analysis (by Application)
Chapter 8: Major Manufacturers Analysis of Nebulizer
Chapter 9: Development Trend of Analysis of Nebulizer Market
Chapter 10: Nebulizer Marketing Type Analysis
Chapter 11: Consumers Analysis of Nebulizer
Get Detailed TOC | At : databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-nebulizer-m...
Note: If You Have Any Special Requirements, Please Let Us Know And We Will Offer You The Report As You Want.
Customization of the Report: This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with us (firstname.lastname@example.org), we will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavorsto provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1386382 • Views: 345More releases