|11-20-2018 04:26 PM CET - IT, New Media & Software||
Global Computer Vision Market Competitive Strategies, Industry Dynamics and In-depth Trends analysis - Google, Facebook, Microsoft, NVIDIA, Texas Instruments, KLA-Tencor, IBM, Autoliv, Wikitude, Cognex Corporation, GE, VideoIQ, Basler AG, OMRON Group
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
This report highlights the current market synopsis of the Computer Vision Market along with future anticipated market growth. It also highlights various drivers, restraints, and opportunities expected to influence the market during the forecast period. In addition, information related to key players operating in the market along with their market share and key strategies adopted to maintain their leading position is also provided in this report. The Computer Vision Market study provides comprehensive assessment of key stakeholder strategies (With Detailed Porter's Five Forces Analysis), imperatives for succeeding in the business and five-year annual trend analysis that highlights market size, volume and share.
The Global Computer Vision Market accounted for USD 11.12 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.2% the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
Want to know what goes into a data bridge market research report? Get a SAMPLE to see selected illustrations and analysis straight from this report.
GET REPORT INSIGHT’S | A SAMPLE OF THIS REPORT IS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST AT databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
IMPORTANT ATTRIBUTES OF THE REPORT:
• Competitors – In this section, various Computer Vision industry leading players are studied with respect to their company profile, product portfolio, capacity, price, cost, and revenue.
• The 360-degree Computer Vision overview based on a global and regional level
• Sales and Revenue Analysis – Both, sales and revenue are studied for the different regions of the Computer Vision Market. Another major aspect, price, which plays an important part in the revenue generation, is also assessed in this section for the various regions.
• Market share, value, volume, and production capacity is analyzed on global, regional and country level
• Market Outlook: The report also sheds light on some of the major factors, including R&D, new product launches, M&A, agreements, partnerships, joint ventures, collaborations, and growth of the key industry participants, on a regional and global basis.
• A complete and useful guide for new market aspirants
• Strategic suggestion and proposals for the new comers those are willing to enter the market.
• Forecast information will drive strategic, innovative and profitable business plans
SWOT analysis of players will pave the way for growth opportunities, risk analysis, investment feasibility and recommendations
• Production Analysis – Production of the Computer Vision is analyzed with respect to different regions, types and applications. Here, price analysis of various Computer Vision Market key players is also covered.
• Supply and Consumption – In continuation of sales, this section studies supply and consumption for the Computer Vision Market. This part also sheds light on the gap between supply and consumption. Import and export figures are also given in this part.
• Other analyses – Apart from the information, trade and distribution analysis for the Computer Vision (Market, contact information of major manufacturers, suppliers and key consumers are also given.
WHY DATA BRIDGE MARKET RESEARCH?
Technically acclaimed Analysts with complete industry know how
Robust research methodology followed by our publishers to arrive at market estimates
Focus on technology trends
Extensive repository of market research reports to meet our client’s needs
Based on extensive research, we provide clear view of real market scenario and help clients with making informed business decisions.
This report is available at instant 10% discount for a limited time only: View market snapshot before purchasing | Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tesla, Inc. an American company which is specialized in electric automobiles partnered with AMD to develop their own AI chip for self-driving cars. The AMD chipsets will be capable of using deep learning techniques and algorithms to detect objects in their path.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
PART 04: MARKET LANDSCAPE
• Market ecosystem
• Market characteristics
• Market segmentation analysis
PART 05: PIPELINE ANALYSIS
• Pipeline analysis
PART 06: MARKET SIZING
• Market definition
• Market sizing
• Market size and forecast
PART 07: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
• Bargaining power of buyers
• Bargaining power of suppliers
• Threat of new entrants
• Threat of substitutes
• Threat of rivalry
• Market condition
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION
• Market opportunity
PART 09: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 10: REGIONAL LANDSCAPE
• Geographical segmentation
• Regional comparison
• North America
• South America
• Market opportunity
PART 11: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 12: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
• Market drivers
• Market challenges
PART 13: MARKET TRENDS
PART 14: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
• Landscape disruption
PART 15: VENDOR ANALYSIS
• Vendors covered
• Vendor classification
• Market positioning of vendors
PART 16: APPENDIX
• List of abbreviations
See the complete table of contents and list of exhibits, as well as selected illustrations and example pages from this report.
BRIEF OVERVIEW OF READY TOC | AVAILABLE AT databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-computer-vi...
Major Market Drivers & Market Restraint
• Demand for image and video analysis applications from various industry segments.
• Adoption of artificial intelligence into the business segments.
• Rapid technological disruptions in the field of advanced safety systems.
• Huge investment costs.
• Lack of skilled workforce.
• Inadequate ability to develop well-structured algorithms for drones featuring artificial intelligence.
Company profiled in this report based on Business overview, financial data, Product landscape, and Strategic outlook & porters five analyses
• Texas Instruments,
• Mercedes-Benz USA,
• Cognex Corporation,
• National Instruments,
• Basler AG,
• OMRON Group,
• Synopsys Inc,
• Omron Industrial Automation Europe,
• KEYENCE CORPORATION,
• Teledyne Technologies Incorporated,
• Intel Corporation,
• Baumer Group,
• Baumer Optronic GmbH,
• Tordivel AS,
• ISRA VISION,
• MVTec Software GmbH,
• Cadence Design Systems,
• CEVA, Inc.,
• Omron Automation – Americas,
• OMRON Asia Pacific,
• JAI A/S and others
Based on geography, the global computer vision market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as
• North America,
• South America,
• Middle East & Africa
Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Based on software, the global computer vision market is segmented into and
• Traditional software
• Deep learning software.
Based on component, the global computer vision market is segmented into
• frame rate,
• frame grabbers,
• LED lighting,
• microcontrollers and microprocessors,
• Visual processing units and others.
Based on product, the global computer vision market is segmented into
• PC based
• Smart camera based.
Based on vertical, the global computer vision market is segmented into
Industrial segment is further sub segmented into automotive, electronics & semiconductor, consumer electronics, glass, metals, wood & paper, pharmaceuticals, food & packaging, rubber & plastics, printing, machinery, solar panel manufacturing and textiles. The non-industrial segment is further sub segmented into healthcare, postal & logistics, intelligent transportation systems security & surveillance, agriculture, consumer electronics, autonomous and semiautonomous vehicles, sports and entertainment and retail.
GAIN EASY INQUIRY OF THIS REPORT, ALONG WITH ON-DEMAND SERVICES
GET EXPERTS' INSIGHTS AT databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1386319 • Views: 511More releases