|11-19-2018 03:41 PM CET - Advertising, Media Consulting, Marketing Research||
Global Geofencing Market Analysis By 2018 To 2025 With: IBM, Pulsate, Apple, Esri, Google, Simpli.fi, Samsung Electronics, Microsoft, Gimbal, Radar, Localytics, Bluedot Innovation, Swirl Networks, Thumbvista, GeoMoby, GPSWOX.COM , Verve, Mapcite
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
The Global Geofencing Market is expected to reach USD 3,965.24 million by 2025 from USD 582.2 million in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 27.01% in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The global circuit breaker market is fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market in order to sustain in long run.
Get Sample PDF Copy of This Research Report: databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
The New Geofencing market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025. The renowned players in geofencing market are
· Apple, inc.
· Simpli.fi Holdings inc.
· Bluedot Innovation
· Gpswox, ltd.
· SWIRL Networks inc.
Others: Gimbal Inc., Google LLC, IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Radar Labs Inc., Samsung Electronics Co., Verve Inc., Mapcite, Pulsate, Mobinius Technologies, and many more. The report includes market shares of geofencing market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Geofencing consists of data software programs which are collected from the GPS (Global Positioning Systems). It is a virtual surrounding created around the lands boundary. It includes the location details as per geographic parameters. The essential factor in charge of the expanding prevalence of the geofencing is that it permits an overseer who has set up the geofencing to set up the triggers for occasions. These triggers are set by the head for the occasions, for example, section or exit of the gadgets inside the chose limits by the overseer. Now a day’s geofencing is getting importance because of various applications such as google earth. It has various applications in pharmaceutical industry, media, retail, entailment and other.
· In 2018, Bluedot Innovation launched launched Bluedot Location Marketing on the Salesforce App Exchange; it will help them to empowered businesses to connect with their customers, partners, and employees in entirely new ways.
· According to ACS Chemical Neuroscience, in 2016, in U.S., global pharmaceutical industry was stated to be USD 446 Billion alone. According to Outlook report, The U.S. media and entertainment industry is USD 735 billion which includes commercials, television program, streaming content, radio, broadcast,and other.
· The industry is expected to reach around USD 830 billion by 2022. Thus above factor proves that media sector and pharmaceutical industry is growing which will derive the demand for market.
Get TOC For Full Analysis Of Report: databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-geofencing-...
Market Segmentation: Global Geofencing Market
The market is based on
· Geofencing Type
· Organization Size
· Geographical Segments
Based on component, the market is segmented into
Based on service, the market is segmented into
• Deployment and integration services
• Support and maintenance services
• Consulting and advisory services
• API management and testing services
Based on geofencing type, the market is segmented into
• Fixed geofencing
• Mobile geofencing
Based on organization size, the market is segmented into
• Small and medium-sized enterprises
• Large enterprise
Based on vertical, the market is segmented into transportation and
• Healthcare and life sciences
• Industrial manufacturing
• Media and entertainment and other
Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as
· North America
· South America
· Middle East & Africa
Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil are among others.
Market Drivers and Restraints:
· Technological advancements and rise in the use of spatial data and analytical tools
· Increasing applications in numerous industry sectors
· Rising adoption of location-based application among consumers
· Increasing awareness regarding safety and security among consumers
Opportunities in the market
1. To describe and forecast the market, in terms of value, for various segments, by region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW)
2. The key findings and recommendations highlight geofencing industry trends in the Xyz Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies
3. To strategically profile key players and comprehensively analyze their market position in terms of ranking and core competencies, and detail the competitive landscape for geofencing market leaders
4. Extensive analysis of the key segments of the industry helps in understanding the trends in types of geofencing across Europe.
5. To get a comprehensive overview of the geofencing market.
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing email@example.com . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
Toll Free: +1-888-387-2818
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1382634 • Views: 407More releases