|11-19-2018 03:34 PM CET - Industry, Real Estate & Construction||
Global Composite Doors & Windows Market Analysis By 2018 to 2025 With Industry Players: ASSA ABLOY Group, Pella Corporation, Dortek Hygienic Doors, Andersen Corporation, Nationwide Windows and Doors, Fiberline Composites A/S, Chem-Pruf, bellagreen
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
The Global Composite Doors & Windows Market accounted for USD 874.8 million in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. Major players In composite doors & windows market have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this Composite Doors & Windows Market.
Get Sample of Global Market Report: databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
The Composite Doors & Windows Market report contains data for historic years 2015, 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025. The latest trend in this market is high demand for durable and low maintenance fiberglass reinforced plastics doors and windows due to increasing demand in construction. Composite doors and windows have properties like tangibility & intangibility, resistance to water & wind, and are corrosion free. Growing demand for renewable and eco-friendly construction materials is also expected to play a key role in the growth of the composite doors & windows market. Some of the major players in composite doors & windows market include
· Andersen Corporation
· Bella Green Pvt. Ltd.
· Chem-Pruf, AADG, Inc.
· Assa Abloy Group
· Fiber Tech Composite Pvt. Ltd.
· Fiberline Composites
· Nationwide Windows Ltd.
Others: Pella Corporation, Ravalsons, Special-Lite, Inc., Vello Nordic AS, Wood Plastic Composite Technologies, Hardy Smith Group, Worthing Windows and many more. The global market is fragmented with the presence of a large number of players across different regions.
Get TOC of Full Report: databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-composite-w...
· The composite doors & windows market is segmented on the basis of type into
· Fiberglass reinforced plastics (FRP)
· Wood plastic composites (WPC)
· On the basis of resin type, the market is segmented into
· Polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
· Other resins
· On the basis of application, the market is segmented into
· On the basis of geography, the composite doors & windows market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa.
· Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
· Asia-Pacific is expected to dominate the market.
Major Market Drivers:
• Durability and less maintenance of fiberglass reinforced plastic doors and windows
• Advantages of wood plastic composites doors & windows
• High demand for composites in construction
• High production cost and availability of low grade and cheaper products
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get 10% Discount on Report by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
Toll Free: +1-888-387-2818
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1382607 • Views: 147More releases