|11-19-2018 03:26 PM CET - Health & Medicine||
Lateral Flow Assay Market Booming With Roche, Siemens, Danaher Corporation, Johnson & Johnson, BD, bioMérieux, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Qiagen, Perkinelmer, Inc., Abbott, Hologic, Inc., Quidel, Abingdon Health, Alere, Inc :By 2025
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
PR Agency: Data Bridge Market Research
The complete research assessment of Global Lateral Flow Assay Market provides granular analysis of industry’s new upgrades, censorious trends, current market pilots, challenges, and standardization and technical domain. This market research report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Lateral Flow Assay industry. The report enlists several important factors, starting from the basics to advanced Market intelligence which plays a crucial part in strategizing.
Get Sample PDF Report | At databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Global Lateral Flow Assay Market is expected to reach USD 10.67 billion by 2025, from USD 5.72 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 8.1% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Key Developments in the Market:
• In July 2018, Abingdon Health (U.K.) launched ADxLR5 Developer. This product is eveloped for lateral flow assay. Through this product launch the company had expanded its product portfolio.
• In November 2017, Sygnis AG (U.K.) have launched lateral-flow assay products and services commercialized under the brand name Innova Biosciences. Through this product launch the company had expanded its lateral flow assays product portfolio.
Competitive Analysis: Global Lateral Flow Assay Market
Global lateral flow assay market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of lateral flow assay market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Drivers and Restraints:
• High prevalence of infectious diseases
• Rapidly increasing geriatric population
• Growing usage of home-based lateral flow assay devices
• Growing demand for point-of-care testing
• Lack of trained care takers for efficient operation of patient handling equipment
• Less reimbursements policies for lateral flow assay products
• Rising demand for lateral flow assays in the food & beverage industry
• Increasing applications of lateral flow point-of-need assays.
Segmentation: Global Lateral Flow Assay Market
The global lateral flow assay market is segmented based on
• end user
Based on product the global lateral flow assay market is segmented into
• Kits & Reagents,
• Lateral Flow Readers.
Lateral flow readers are further sub segmented into
• digital/mobile readers
• benchtop readers.
Based on technique the global lateral flow assay market is segmented into
• sandwich assays,
• competitive assays
• multiplex detection assays.
Based on application the global lateral flow assay market is segmented into
• clinical/point-of-care testing,
• veterinary diagnostics,
• food safety & environment testing,
• drug development & quality testing.
Clinical/Point-of-Care testing is further sub-segmented into
• cardiac marker testing
• pregnancy & fertility testing,
• cholesterol/lipid testing,
• drugs-of-abuse testing infectious disease testing
Based on End User the global lateral flow assay market is segmented into
• hospitals and clinics,
• home care,
• pharmaceutical and
• biotechnology companies
• diagnostic laboratories,
Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely
• North America & South America,
• Asia-Pacific and,
• Middle East & Africa.
Request Analyst Call at databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=globa...
Competitors/Players: Global Lateral Flow Assay Market
• Danaher Corporation,
• Johnson & Johnson,
• Becton Dickinson,
• Bio-Rad Laboratories,
• Thermo Fisher Scientific,
• Qiagen, Perkinelmer, Inc.,
• Hologic, Inc.,
• Abingdon Health,
• Alere, Inc,
• Trinity Biotech,
• Lumos Diagnostics
• among others.
List of Chapters:
1 Lateral Flow Assay Market Overview
2 Global Lateral Flow Assay Market Competitions by Manufacturers
3 Global Lateral Flow Assay Capacity, Production, Revenue (Value) by Region (2013-2018)
4 Global Lateral Flow Assay Supply (Production), Consumption, Export, Import by Region (2013-2018)
5 Global Lateral Flow Assay Production, Revenue (Value), Price Trend by Type
6 Global Lateral Flow Assay Market Analysis by Application
7 Global Lateral Flow Assay Manufacturers Profiles/Analysis
8 Lateral Flow Assay Manufacturing Cost Analysis
9 Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
10 Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
11 Market Effect Factors Analysis
12 Global Lateral Flow Assay Market Forecast (2018-2025)
13 Research Findings and Conclusion
Get Detailed TOC | At databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-lateral-flo...
Note: If You Have Any Special Requirements, Please Let Us Know And We Will Offer You The Report As You Want.
Customization of the Report: This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with us (firstname.lastname@example.org), we will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavorsto provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1382584 • Views: 497More releases