|11-19-2018 11:32 AM CET - Advertising, Media Consulting, Marketing Research||
Managed Security Services (MSS) : The Next Booming Segment with Cisco, Fortinet, Checkpoint, Symantec, IBM
Press release from: HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
HTF Market Intelligence released a new research report of 20 pages on title 'Telcos’ Managed Security Services (MSS) Market Opportunity in Latin America' with detailed analysis, forecast and strategies. The study covers key regions and important players such as Cisco, Fortinet, Checkpoint, Symantec, IBM, Unisys, Digiware, Cipher, Claro, Movistar, Century Link, CNT Ecuador, Entel Chile, Telecom Argentina, McAfee
Request a sample report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/1452434-telcos-mana...
Latin America MSS market will grow from US$3.4 billion in 2017 to US$5.4 billion by 2022 at a CAGR 2017-2022 of 9.5%.
"Telcos’ Managed Security Services (MSS) Market Opportunity in Latin America", a new Telecom Insider Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the managed security services (MSS) opportunity in Latin America. It analyses key trends and delivers insights into the MSS market opportunity for telcos.
Telcos in Latin America are well placed to offer MSS given their network management skills, cloud infrastructure, and relationship with most enterprises. Telcos have a variety of opportunities in the MSS segments that span infrastructure security services, application security services, and cyber security services.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Section 1: Taxonomy and Market Context: This section provides a framework, definition, and service value of the MSS in the region.
- Section 2: Telcos’ MSS Market Opportunity: This section analyses the MSS market size and forecast and the MSS market opportunity for telcos in Latin America.
- Section 3: Key Findings and Recommendations: it consists of a summary of key findings and growth opportunities for the telcos in the MSS market.
- In Latin America, although telcos may initially not be strongly associated with security services, expanding their managed services portfolio to include MSS has become a strategic initiative to create a new source of revenue. Service availability is primarily concentrated in more affluent and technological advanced countries in the region.
- Telcos have a great deal of experience managing and securing complex IT environments. Therefore Infrastructure services is often one of the first type of MSS services launched by telcos in an effort to position themselves as providers of enterprise ICT services, and not just connectivity.
Reasons to buy
- This Insider Report provides a comprehensive examination through forward-looking analysis of Latin America’s MSS markets trends in a concise analytical format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- The report examines the MSS opportunities telcos in Latin America.
- The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive actionable insights will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players better position to seize the growth opportunities in Latin America's evolving MSS market.
Buy this report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=1452434
Companies Mentioned in the Report:
Make an enquiry before buying this Report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/1452434-telcos...
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Exhibits 4
Key Takeaways 5
Section 1: Taxonomy and Market Context 6
Managed Security Services Definition 7
Managed Security Services Value Chain 8
Section 2: Telcos’ MSS Market Opportunity 9
View Detailed Table of Content @ www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/1452434-telcos-managed-se...
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited. HTF Market Report global research and market intelligence consulting organization is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities but to also empower and inspire you to create visionary growth strategies for futures, enabled by our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist you for making goals into a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, Mega Trends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and expansion opportunities. We are focused on identifying the “Accurate Forecast” in every industry we cover so our clients can reap the benefits of being early market entrants and can accomplish their “Goals & Objectives”.
Contact US :
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA – 08837
Phone: +1 (206) 317 1218
Connect with us at
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1381200 • Views: 130More releases