|11-16-2018 05:40 PM CET - IT, New Media & Software||
Managed Security Services Market Comprehensive Study Till 2025: Verizon, Symantec, Dell, Ericsson, Fortinet, Avaya, CenturyLink, BT Group Intel, Trustwave, HPE Security - Data Security, At & T, HP, Accenture, Cisco, IBM, Deloitte Digital
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
PR Agency: Data Bridge Market Research
“Global Managed Security Services Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025” is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the global Managed Security Services industry with a focus on the worldwide market. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Managed Security Services manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the industry. Top key players and new comers in industry, competitive landscape, sales, price, revenue, gross margin, market share, market risks, opportunities, market barriers and challenges. Report Carrying 350 pages, 60 Figures and 220 Tables in it.
Get Sample Report PDF at databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Global Managed Security Services Market accounted for USD 20.92 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 15.1% the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Global managed security services market is fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market in order to sustain in long run. The report includes market shares of managed security services market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Global managed security services market Synopsis of the report
1. Major players and brands
2. Drivers and restrains of the market
3. Industry Chain Suppliers of Global managed security services market with Contact Information
4. Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
5. In-depth market segmentation
6. Competitive landscape
Customization with Discount Applicable databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
• Verizon Communications,
• IBM Corporation,
• Symantec Corporation,
• At & T,
• Dell Secureworks Inc.,
• Cisco Systems Inc.,
• Trustwave Holdings Inc.,
• Accenture PLC,
• HP Enterprise,
• Computer Sciences Corporation,
• Avaya Inc.,
• BT Group plc,
• And Others
Table of Content:
Chapter 1: Managed Security Services market Overview
Chapter 2: Managed Security Services market Economic Impact
Chapter 3: Competition by Manufacturer
Chapter 4: Production, Revenue (Value) by Region (2018-2025)
Chapter 5: Supply (Production), Consumption, Export, Import by Regions (2018-2025)
Chapter 6: Production, Revenue (Value), Price Trend by Type
Chapter 7: market Analysis by Application
Chapter 8: Managed Security Services Market by Manufacturing Cost Analysis
Chapter 9: Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
Chapter 10: Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
Chapter 11: Managed Security Services Market Geographic Analyses
Request for Detailed TOC: databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-managed-sec...
Drivers and Restraints:
• Rising consciousness for cyber-attacks among organizations.
• The rise in public and private cloud deployment model.
• Increasing investment in IT infrastructure development.
• Increasing number of cyber-attacks with day to day technological advancements.
• Ever-growing complex risk and compliance requirement.
• Threat of rising DDOS attack on cloud service approval
Segmentation: Global Managed Security Services Market
The global managed security services market is based on
• security type,
• organization size,
• deployment model,
• geographical segments
Based on type, the global managed security services market is segmented into
• managed identity and access management (IAM),
• managed antivirus/anti-malware,
• managed firewall,
• managed risk and compliance management,
• managed vulnerability management,
• managed intrusion detection system/ intrusion prevention system (IDS/IPS),
• managed security information and event management (SIEM),
• managed unified threat management (UTM),
• managed encryption,
• managed disaster recovery,
• managed data loss prevention (DLP),
• managed distributed denial of service (DDoS) mitigation
• others (managed web filtering, managed application whitelisting, and managed patch management)
Based on security type, the global managed security services market is segmented into managed network security,
• managed endpoint security,
• managed application security,
• managed cloud security
• others (managed database security and managed web security)
Based on organization size, the global managed security services market is segmented into
• large enterprises
Based on deployment model, the global managed security services market is segmented into on premises and cloud.
• Based on vertical, the global managed security services market is segmented into
• financial services, and insurance (BFSI),
• government and defense,
• telecom and it,
• energy and utilities,
• others (education, media and entertainment, and automotive)
Based on geography, the global managed security services market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as
• North America,
• South America,
• Middle East & Africa
Request Analyst Call At databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=globa...
Note:If You Have Any Special Requirements, Please Let Us Know And We Will Offer You The Report As You Want.
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavorsto provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1378352 • Views: 586More releases