|11-16-2018 05:23 PM CET - Industry, Real Estate & Construction||
Global GNSS Chip Market 2018 Analysis By Top vendors like Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., STMicroelectronics N.V., Intel Corporation, Mediatek Inc., U-Blox Holdings AG, Broadcom Corporation, Furuno Electric Co., Ltd., Skyworks Solutions, Inc.
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) market is having several developments, product launches, joint ventures, merges and accusations by its prominent market players and top brands which are driving the market in the terms of sales, import, export and revenue. This report gives an edge to not just compete but to outmatch the competition. The report provides with CAGR value fluctuation during the forecast period of 2018-2025 for the Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) market. This report also contains all the drivers and restrains with the help of SWOT analysis for the Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) market.
The report also holds it place when it comes detailed market definition, classifications, applications and market trends.
Global GNSS Chip Market accounted for USD 3.5 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 7.6% year 2014, 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Get exclusive sample of this report@ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
This comprehensive Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) Market Research report includes a brief on these trends that can help the organizations operating in the industry to understand the market and strategize for their business expansion accordingly.
Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) Market Segmentation:-
• By Geography, Receiver (GPS, Galileo, GloNASS, SBAS, Beidou Navigation Satellite System),
• Device (Smartphones, Tablets, Navigation Devices, In-Vehicle Systems),
• Application (Navigation, Mapping, Surveying, Augmented Reality, Telematics, Timing and Synchronization, Gaming, Weather Forecasting),
The report for Global GNSS Chip Market include detailed vendor level analysis for market shares in 2016 for Global, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa and South America specifically. Also impact and development analysis of key vendors is registered in the market and factored on the basis of Vendor Positioning Grid Analysis which measures the vendors strengths and opportunities against present market challenges, measure providers ability to identify or satisfy present market needs, map providers market vision to current and upcoming market dynamics among others. The report also measures technology life line curve and market time line to analyze and do more affective investments.
TOP Key Players:
• Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.,
• STMicroelectronics N.V.,
• Intel Corporation,
• Mediatek Inc.,
• U-Blox Holdings AG,
• Broadcom Corporation,
• Furuno Electric Co., Ltd.,
• Skyworks Solutions, Inc.,
• Quectel Wireless Solutions Co., Ltd.,
• Navika Electronics,
• among others.
• To perceive the most influencing pivoting and hindering forces in Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) Market and its footprint in the international market.
• Learn about the market policies that are being endorsed by ruling respective organizations.
• To gain a perceptive survey of the market and have an extensive interpretation of the Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) Market and its materialistic landscape.
• To understand the structure of Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) Market by identifying its various sub segments.
• Focuses on the key global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) Market players, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
• To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
• To project the consumption of Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) Market submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies
• To analyze the Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) Market with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
Table of Contents:
2. Market Segmentation
3. Market Overview
4. Executive Summary
5. Premium Insights
6. Global, By Component
7. Product/Service Type
9. Industry Type
10.2. North America
10.5. South America
10.6. Middle East & Africa
11. Company Landscape
12. Company Profiles
13. Related Reports
Request for Detail TOC @ databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-gnss-chip-m...
GNSS Chip is a device that is enables the user to find the position of the tracked object, or person. It consumes minimum power and has simplified integration with the existing systems to pin point the exact location of the desired object or person. The market is majorly driven by increased demand for mobile infrastructure, increased mobile infrastructure, and increasing up gradation in miniaturization infrastructure. However, the high R&D costs may restrain the growth of the market.
Major Market Drivers & Restraints:
• Increased demand for consumer electronic devices
• Growing incorporation of high-speed internet
• Increasing demand for accurate real-time data
• High initial investments
Global GNSS Chip Market is segmented on the basis:- Global Positioning System (GPS), Galileo, Global Navigation Satellite System (GloNASS), Satellite-Based Augmentation System (SBAS), and Beidou Navigation Satellite System.
On the basis of device:- Smartphones, Tablets, Navigation devices, and In-vehicle systems.
On the basis of application:- Navigation, mapping, surveying, augmented reality, telematics, timing and synchronization, gaming, and weather forecasting.
On the basis of vertical:- Consumer electronics, construction, agriculture, automotive, military & defence, marine, and transport.
On the basis of geography:- North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Inquire Regarding This Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1378338 • Views: 1087More releases