|11-16-2018 05:09 PM CET - IT, New Media & Software||
Spear Phishing market Analysis By Top Players like Votiro, Trend Micro, Symantec, Sophos Ltd., RSA Security, proofpoint, PhishMe, Inc., PhishLabs, Mimecast, Microsoft, IRONSCALES, Intel Corporation, GreatHorn, Forcepoint, Cisco
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Global Spear Phishing market is having several developments, product launches, joint ventures, merges and accusations by its prominent market players and top brands which are driving the market in the terms of sales, import, export and revenue. This report gives an edge to not just compete but to outmatch the competition. The report provides with CAGR value fluctuation during the forecast period of 2018-2024 for the Spear Phishing market. This report also contains all the drivers and restrains with the help of SWOT analysis for the Spear Phishing market.
The report also holds it place when it comes detailed market definition, classifications, applications and market trends.
Download PDF Sample Copy of Report@ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
The Global Spear Phishing Market accounted for USD 795.53 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 12.4% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2014, 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Global Spear Phishing Market Segmentation
• By Geography; Component (Solution, Services);
• Organization Size (Large Enterprises, Small & Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs));
• Deployment Type (On-premises , Cloud)
• Vertical (Banking, Financial Services, & Insurance (BFSI),
• Government & Defense, Retail, Healthcare, Manufacturing, IT & Telecommunication, Media & Entertainment, Critical Infrastructure)
The report for global spear phishing market include detailed vendor level analysis for market shares in 2016 for Global, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa and South America specifically. Also impact and development analysis of key vendors is registered in the market and factored on the basis of Vendor Positioning Grid Analysis which measures the vendors strengths and opportunities against present market challenges, measure providers ability to identify or satisfy present market needs, map providers market vision to current and upcoming market dynamics among others. The report also measures technology life line curve and market time line to analyze and do more affective investments.
Major Market Drivers & Restraints:
• Increasing adoption of BYOD policy in organizations
• Increasing incidences of spear phishing attacks
• Growth of cloud email security solution
• Concerns of organizations regarding outsourcing of security services
• Lack of awareness about current threats and cyber-attacks
Table of Contents:
2. Market Segmentation
3. Market Overview
4. Executive Summary
5. Premium Insights
6. Global, By Component
7. Product/Service Type
9. Industry Type
10.2. North America
10.5. South America
10.6. Middle East & Africa
11. Company Landscape
12. Company Profiles
13. Related Reports
To Avail 10% Discount On This Report Mail Us @ email@example.com
Reasons to Purchase this Report
• Current and future of Spear Phishing market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
• The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
• Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
• The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
The global spear phishing market is segmented on the basis of component into solution, services. The services segment is further segmented into professional services, and managed services.
• On the basis of organization size, the global spear phishing market is segmented into large enterprises, and small & medium-sized
• On the basis of deployment model, the global spear phishing market is segmented into on-premises, and cloud.
• On the basis of vertical, the global spear phishing market is segmented into banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI), government and defense, retail, healthcare, manufacturing, IT and telecommunication, media and entertainment, critical infrastructure and others.
• On the basis of geography, the global spear phishing market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Inquire Regarding This Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1378325 • Views: 607More releases