|11-16-2018 02:25 PM CET - IT, New Media & Software||
Cloud database Market: CAGR of 62.9% | Identify New opportunity and Potential Threats of Future
Press release from: HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
HTF Market Intelligence released a new research report of 201 pages on title 'Cloud database - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)' with detailed analysis, forecast and strategies. The study covers key regions that includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East & Africa and important players such as Tencent, Teradata, Cassandra and Couchbase etc.
Request a sample report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/1453104-cloud-datab...
According to Research Conducted, the Global Cloud database Market is accounted for $ 6.12 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $ 495.26 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 62.9% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors responsible for the market growth include easily deployable, value proposition and scalability and elasticity. However Disaster Recovery and Security are some issues restricting the market growth.
Database services can be provided on premises. It is used to store and manage different forms of information generated by a company. Database is appropriate for organizations that require instant access to database services low cost, low safeguarding and easy scalability options. On-demand services are known as cloud-based databases, which is gaining recognition among several organizations. Service providers offer end to end solutions, which help organizations focus on their core business areas.
By software, Database Encryption segment accounted for the largest market share in the global Cloud database market due to accomplish the safety measures and significance of the database
By geography, Asia Pacific region is expected to register the highest market growth rate during the forecast period due to the rising concentration of large-scale, medium and small ventures for the rationale of better effectiveness and efficiency via venture in technology.
Some of the key players in Cloud database market Microsoft Corporation, Amazon Web Services, IBM, Google Inc., Alibaba, Oracle Corporation, SAP AG, CSC (Computer Science Corporation), Citrix Systems, Dell, Inc., Cisco Systems, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Vmware, Inc., Rackspace, Salesforce.Com, Century Link Inc., Tencent, Teradata, Cassandra and Couchbase.
View Detailed Table of Content @ www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/1453104-cloud-database-gl...
Deployment Models Covered:
• Database as a service (DBaaS)
• Infrastructure as a service (IaaS)
• Platform as a service (PaaS)
Service Models Covered:
• Virtual Private Cloud
• Hybrid Cloud
• Public Cloud
• Private Cloud
• Large Enterprises
• Small and Medium Businesses
• System and Network Integration
• Deployment and Maintenance
• Training and Consulting Services
• Structured Query Language (SQL)
• Not only Structured Query Language (NoSQL)
• Backup and Recovery
• Database Application Builder
• Data Scaling and Replication
• Database Encryption
• Other Software’s
End User Covered:
• Professional Services
• Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
• Healthcare and Life Sciences
• Other End User
• North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
• Europe (Germany, France, Italy, UK, Spain, Rest of Europe)
• Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, Rest of Asia Pacific)
• South America (Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Rest of South America)
• Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Make an enquiry before buying this Report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/1453104-cloud-...
1 Executive Summary
2.2 Stake Holders
3 Market Trend Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
4.1 Bargaining power of suppliers
4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
5 Global Cloud database Market, By Organization Size
5.2 Large Enterprises
5.3 Small and Medium Businesses
6 Global Cloud database Market, By Type
6.2 Database Encryption
7 Global Cloud database Market, By End User
7.3 Professional Services
8 Global Cloud database Market, By Geography
8.2 North America
9 Key Developments
9.1 Agreements, Partnerships, Collaborations and Joint Ventures
9.2 Acquisitions & Mergers
10 Company Profiling
10.1 Microsoft Corporation
10.2 Amazon Web Services
Buy this report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=1453104
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited. HTF Market Report global research and market intelligence consulting organization is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities but to also empower and inspire you to create visionary growth strategies for futures, enabled by our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist you for making goals into a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, Mega Trends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and expansion opportunities. We are focused on identifying the “Accurate Forecast” in every industry we cover so our clients can reap the benefits of being early market entrants and can accomplish their “Goals & Objectives”.
Contact US :
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA – 08837
Phone: +1 (206) 317 1218
Connect with us at
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1377711 • Views: 141More releases