|11-16-2018 11:02 AM CET - Advertising, Media Consulting, Marketing Research||
Wealth in Sweden Market is Booming Worldwide | Swedbank, Handelsbanken, Betterwealth, Fundler
Press release from: HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
HTF Market Intelligence released a new research report of 52 pages on title 'Wealth in Sweden: HNW Investors 2018' with detailed analysis, forecast and strategies. The study covers important players such as Swedbank, Handelsbanken, Betterwealth, Fundler, Lysa, Opti, Tieless, Avanza, Nordea, RoboSave, Nordnet.
Request a sample report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/1452435-wealth-in-s...
HTF MI "Wealth in Sweden: HNW Investors 2018", report analyzes the investing preferences and portfolio allocation of Swedish HNW investors. The report is based on our proprietary Global Wealth Managers Survey.
Tapering economic growth, political gridlock, and a cooling property market are causing some uncertainty in Sweden’s wealth market, and this reflects in asset allocation forecasts. However, there are some notable bright points, particularly the country’s world class startup scene, which is boosting wealth sourced from technology and financial services, as well as proving a draw to HNW expats setting up businesses.
Specifically the report -
- Profiles the average Swedish HNW investor in terms of their demographics and analyzes the expat opportunity in Sweden;
- Analyzes which wealth management mandates are preferred among Swedish HNW investors and how demand will develop looking forward;
- Examines the allocation of Swedish HNW investors’ portfolios into different asset classes and how the allocation is expected to develop in the future;
- Analyzes HNW investors’ propensity to invest offshore, preferred booking centers, and asset classes;
- Analyzes the product and service demand among Swedish HNW investors.
Make an enquiry before buying this Report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/1452435-wealth...
- 15.8% of wealth in Sweden is derived from the technology & telecommunications sector, one of the highest proportions globally.
- The HNW expat population is in line with the regional average, with almost 80% of this segment hailing from Finland and Norway.
- Swedish HNW individuals tend to work with just 3.4 wealth managers and hold 53% of their portfolios with the lead provider.
- Equities, particularly direct holdings, dominate Swedish HNW portfolios. However, a notable increase in cash holdings is anticipated, with 86.5% of wealth managers forecasting an increase over the coming year.
- Swedish HNW investors hold a sizable 40% of their portfolio offshore. Almost half of offshore holdings are in equities, with centers such as the US, Germany, and the UK a particular draw.
- 60.3% of wealth managers believe they will lose market share to automated investment services over the coming year. Demand for such services is high at 100%, but provision among traditional players is low.
Reasons to buy
- Develop and enhance your client targeting strategies using our data on HNW profiles and sources of wealth.
- Give your marketing strategies the necessary edge and capture new clients using insights from our data on HNW investors’ preferences for the various styles of asset management.
- Tailor your investment product portfolio to match the current and future demand for different asset classes among HNW individuals.
- Develop your service proposition to match the service and product demand expressed by Swedish HNW investors and react proactively to forecasted changes in demand.
Companies Mentioned in the Report: Swedbank, Handelsbanken, Betterwealth, Fundler, Lysa, Opti, Tieless, Avanza, Nordea, RoboSave, Nordnet
Buy this report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=1452435
Table of Contents
1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY 1
1.1. Market summary 1
1.2. Key findings 1
1.3. Critical success factors 1
2. OVERVIEW 9
2.1. An uncertain macroeconomic environment is changing the face of the HNW investment landscape 9
2.2. Demographics: financial services professionals represent a lucrative target market 10
2.3. Expats: offering tax services will be key for the small HNW expat community 11
2.4. Investment style preferences: highlighting expertise and convenience will be key to maintaining high-value discretionary business 12
2.5. Asset allocation: a notable increase in cash allocation is anticipated 13
2.6. Offshore preferences: offering investors access and guidance to foreign stock markets is key 14
2.7. HNW product and service demand: wealth managers urgently need to determine their automated investment services strategies 15
3. BECOMING PART OF SWEDEN’S START-UP SCENE COULD PAY DIVIDENDS IN THE FUTURE 16
View Detailed Table of Content @ www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/1452435-wealth-in-sweden
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited. HTF Market Report global research and market intelligence consulting organization is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities but to also empower and inspire you to create visionary growth strategies for futures, enabled by our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist you for making goals into a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, Mega Trends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and expansion opportunities. We are focused on identifying the “Accurate Forecast” in every industry we cover so our clients can reap the benefits of being early market entrants and can accomplish their “Goals & Objectives”.
Contact US :
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA – 08837
Phone: +1 (206) 317 1218
Connect with us at
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1376634 • Views: 237More releases