|11-15-2018 12:58 PM CET - Fashion, Lifestyle, Trends||
Global Meat Substitutes Market Comprehensive Coverage of Underlying Economic and Competitive Insights - Top Player are Quorn Foods, Kellogg Company, The Monday Campaigns, Beyond Meat, Archer Daniels Midland Company, gardein™, Sweet Earth Foods, DuPont
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Global Meat Substitutes Market Report for 2018 intends to offer target audience with the fresh outlook on market and fill in the knowledge gaps with the help of processed information and opinions from our industry experts. This research study released by Data Bridge Market Research evaluating the market, highlighting opportunities, risk side analysis, and leveraged with strategic and tactical decision-making support. The Meat Substitutes report is a comprehensive business study on the current state of industry which analyses innovative strategies for business growth and describes important factors such as top manufacturers, production value, key regions, and growth rate. Our report proposed the industry growth element coupled with the current scenario and projecting future trends based on historical and comprehensive research with Detailed Porter's Five Forces Analysis.
KEY HIGHLIGHTS OF THE MEAT SUBSTITUTES MARKET REPORT:
• Get enlightened information available on the Meat Substitutes market worldwide.
• Identify growth in various segments and investment opportunities. Benchmark fulfillment adjacent the key adversary.
• Tools such as Porters Five Forces model help in understanding the potentiality of key buyers and sellers.
• The main criterion related to Meat Substitutes industry area including the overall structure of the product, numbers of applications, price, demand, and supply are enfolded in this report.
• The report offers an overview of changing market dynamics in terms of fast turn-around analysis of stakeholder’s responses to recent industry policy changes and market trends.
• The research of emerging Meat Substitutes market section and extant industry segments will aid the investors or novice in formulating and developing business strategies.
• Facilitates decision making in view of noteworthy and gauging information also the drivers and limitations available of the market.
• Global Meat Substitutes Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments.
MARKET ANALYSIS OVERVIEW:
The Global Meat Substitutes Market is expected to reach USD 7.36 billion by 2025, from USD 4.33 billion in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 6.85% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
Want to know what goes into a data bridge market research report? Get a SAMPLE to see selected illustrations and analysis straight from this report.
AVAIL READY SAMPLE REPORT | INSTANTLY AT databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
MAJOR MARKET DRIVERS & MARKET RESTRAINT
• Technological advancements to develop new product lines.
• Increased preference for vegetarian and vegan foods.
• Health benefits of meat substitutes
• Rising health concerns due to increasing obesity levels.
• Ill effects of consuming meat substitutes.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
PART 04: MARKET LANDSCAPE
• Market ecosystem
• Market characteristics
• Market segmentation analysis
PART 05: PIPELINE ANALYSIS
• Pipeline analysis
PART 06: MARKET SIZING
• Market definition
• Market sizing
• Market size and forecast
PART 07: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
• Bargaining power of buyers
• Bargaining power of suppliers
• Threat of new entrants
• Threat of substitutes
• Threat of rivalry
• Market condition
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION
• Market opportunity
PART 09: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 10: REGIONAL LANDSCAPE
• Geographical segmentation
• Regional comparison
• North America
• South America
• Market opportunity
PART 11: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 12: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
• Market drivers
• Market challenges
PART 13: MARKET TRENDS
PART 14: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
• Landscape disruption
PART 15: VENDOR ANALYSIS
• Vendors covered
• Vendor classification
• Market positioning of vendors
PART 16: APPENDIX
• List of abbreviations
SEE THE COMPLETE TABLE OF CONTENTS AND LIST OF EXHIBITS, AS WELL AS SELECTED ILLUSTRATIONS AND EXAMPLE PAGES FROM THIS REPORT.
FULL READY TOC | AVAILABLE AT databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-meat-substi...
Global Meat Substitutes Market, By Category (Frozen, Refrigerated, Shelf-Stable), By Type (Tofu & Tofu Ingredients, Tempeh, Textured Vegetable Protein, Other Soy Products, Seitan, Quorn & Other Meat Substitutes), By Source (Soy, Wheat, Mycoprotein & Others), By Geography (APAC, Europe, Middle East, Africa, North America & South America)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025.
• Health benefits of meat substitutes over meat are a major growth factor among consumers.
• A variety of low-cholesterol meat products available in the market including lean meats may restrict the growth of the market.
• Factors driving the market are innovative product launches by players operating in the market and attractive marketing and positioning strategies.
WHY DATA BRIDGE MARKET RESEARCH?
Technically acclaimed Analysts with complete industry know how
Robust research methodology followed by our publishers to arrive at market estimates
Focus on technology trends
Extensive repository of market research reports to meet our client’s needs
Based on extensive research, we provide clear view of real market scenario and help clients with making informed business decisions
Based on geography,
• North America & South America,
• Asia-Pacific and,
• Middle East & Africa
Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Based on category,
• refrigerated and
On the basis of type,
• tofu & tofu ingredients,
• textured vegetable protein,
• other soy products,
• Quorn and other meat substitutes.
The other soy product is further sub segmented into miso, yaso, and nattô.
The other meat substitute is further sub segmented into
• lupine and
• pea protein.
On the basis of source,
• mycoprotein and other sources.
The other sources is further sub segmented into
• and milk
GAIN EASY INQUIRY OF THIS REPORT, ALONG WITH ON-DEMAND SERVICES
INQUIRE ABOUT REPORT | ANALYST CONSULTATION AT databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
• Beyond Meat,
• Archer Daniels Midland Company,
• Quorn Foods,
• Kellogg Company,
• The Monday Campaigns,
• Field Roast,
• Cauldron Foods Limited,
• Sweet Earth Foods,
• VBites Group,
• MGP Ingredients,
• Amy's Kitchen,
• Lightlife Foods,
• The Kraft Heinz Company,
• Blue Chip Group,
• NISSIN GROUP,
• Meatless BV,
• Impossible Foods,
• Schouten Europe B.V. (GoodBite),
• Sunfed Meats, and others
Customization of the Report:
This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with our sales team (firstname.lastname@example.org), who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1373399 • Views: 203More releases