|11-15-2018 11:28 AM CET - Health & Medicine||
Neuroendoscopy Market Future Scope with Top Key Companies like – KARL STORZ Endoscopy-America, Inc., Medtronic, Boston Scientific, Cook Medical, CR Bard, Hoya, Olympus, Arthrex, CONMED Corporation, Entellus Medical, Inc., Now a Part of Stryker
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
PR Agency: Data Bridge Market Research
The Global Neuroendoscopy Market is expected to reach USD 253 Million by 2025, according new research by data bridge market growing at a CAGR of 5.0% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The report cover strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
This market report defines the market trends and forecast the upcoming opportunities and threats of the global market in the next 8 years. Neuroendoscopy is advanced and minimally invasive surgery method which is performed through endoscope. The market is performed in order to suspect the brain tumor. This test is performed for brain tumors such as ventricular tumors, skull base tumors, metastatic brain tumors, acoustic neuromas and others.
Neuroendoscopy is preferred over traditional brain tumor methods because it is less painful, less scarring and provides quick recovery from surgery. It is more accessible for surgery inside the skull. In this process, better surgical tools are used to decrease the complications of surgery. According to Hydrocephalus Association U.S., out of 1000 babies 1 to 2 babies, suffer from hydrocephalus. In December 2017, Stryker Corporation declared the acquisition of Entellus Medical, Inc. This agreement resulted in the share enhancement for Stryker Corporation.
To Get Sample Copy of Report Visit @ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Some of the Key Players: Global Neuroendoscopy Market
· KARL STORZ Endoscopy-America, Inc.
· Boston Scientific
· Entellus Medical, Inc., Now a Part of Stryker
· CONMED Corporation
· Cook Medical
· CR Bard
· Clarus Medical LLC
· Locamed Santé & Confort
Request for TOC @ databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-neuroendosc...
The global Neuroendoscopy market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America. Based on geography, the report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Segmentation by Application:
· Transnasal Neuroendoscopy
· Intraventricular Neuroendoscopy
· Transcranial Neuroendoscopy
Segmentation by Product:
· Rigid Neuroendoscope
· Flexible Neuroendoscopes
Segmentation by Usability:
· Reusable Neuroendoscopes
· Disposable Neuroendoscopes
Segmentation by End User:
· Clinical Laboratories
Inquiry Before Buying@ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Market Segmentation: Global Neuroendoscopy Market
· The global market is segmented into product, application, usability and geography.
· Based on product, the global market is segmented into rigid and flexible neuroendoscopes.
· Rigid neuroendoscopes is further segmented into rigid videoscopes and rigid fiberscopes.
· Based on application, the global neuroendoscopy market is segmented into transnasal, intraventricular and transcranial neuroendoscopy.
· Based on the usability, the global neuroendoscopy market is segmented into reusable and disposable neuroendoscopes.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
· Increase in prevalence of neurological disorders.
· Government initiatives towards brain related ailments
· Benefits of neuroendoscopic surgeries over conventional brain surgery
· Advancement in technology of Neuroendoscopy
· High cost of neuroendoscopy procedures and equipment
· Downward pricing pressure owing to its commodity nature
Read Detailed Index of full Research Study at @ databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-neuroendoscop...
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing email@example.com . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
Toll Free: +1-888-387-2818
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1372876 • Views: 153More releases