|11-15-2018 08:06 AM CET - Advertising, Media Consulting, Marketing Research||
Database Automation Market to 2025 Competetive Study: Micro Focus, AWS, Datavail, Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, WhereScape, Severalnines, Quest Software, IDERA, SAP, CA Technologies, BMC Software, Percona and Others
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Global Database Automation Market is expected to reach USD 1527.82 Million by 2025, from USD 102 Million in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 40.26% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
Global Database Automation Market,
• By Component (Solution and Service),
• By Deployment Mode (Cloud , On-Premises),
• By Application (Provisioning, Backup, and S ecurity, Compliance),
• By Enterprise Size, By Vertical,
• By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Get Exclusive Sample PDF of Report at databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Database automation is cloud integrated system which is applied in machine learning so that it can deliver self-driving, self-tuning, self-recovering, self-scaling and self-securing administration. Furthermore it also supports multi-vendor, cross-operating system, standalone databases along and also identifies complex database configurations namely clusters.
Therefore, companies such as Oracle and BMC Software Inc. (U.S.) provides data base automation solution which will affect the growth of market in future.
Some of the Major Players Operating in the:-
Some of the major players operating in the global database automation unit market are:-
• Microsoft (US),
• IBM (US),
• Oracle (US),
• CA Technologies (US),
• BMC Software (US),
• Micro Focus (UK),
• AWS (US),
• Datavail (US),
• Percona (US),
• DBmaestro (US),
• HelpSystems (US),
• Datical (US),
• Redgate (UK),
• WhereScape (New Zealand),
• Severalnines (Sweden),
• Quest Software (US),
• IDERA (US),
• SAP (Germany),
• Chef (US),
• Redis Labs (US),
• NuoDB (US),
• TestingWhiz (US),
• Puppet (US),
• Clustrix (US), and
• MemSQL (US). among others.
For More Inquiry Contact us at databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What will the market size be in 2025?
- What are the key factors driving the global market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key players in the market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key players?
- What will be the growth rate in 2025?
- Which strategies are used by top players in the Global Database Automation Market?
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
• Continuously growing volumes of data across verticals
• Increasing demand for automating repetitive database management processes
• Proliferation of cloud-based applications and services
• Privacy and security of the data stored on databases
Table of Contents
2. Market Segmentation
3. Market Overview
4. Executive Summary
5. Premium Insights
6. Global, By Component
7. Product Type
9. Industry Type
10.2. North America
10.5. South America
10.6. Middle East & Africa
11. Company Landscape
12. Company Profiles
13. Related Reports
Request for Detailed TOC at databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-database-au...
Note: If You Have Any Special Requirements, Please Let Us Know And We Will Offer You The Report As You Want.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1371911 • Views: 271More releases